Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catching Fire - and other plots to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

danzomcninja

Super-Earth
I am interested in playing as the eccentric and potty mouthed Johanna Mason, the beautiful lumberjack girl from district 7. I like her because she knows what she wants, and knows how to get it. She's a winner, and she doesn't take any crap from anyone. She's also fairly promiscuous and confident.

Pairings I would entertain:

Haymitch Abernathy x Johanna Mason
Peeta Mellark x Johanna Mason
Finnick Odair x Johanna Mason
Katniss Everdeen x Johanna Mason
Your OC x Johanna Mason

Pokemon

I think Misty needs to be captured and taken away from Ash and Brock, and turned into a breeding slave because of her beauty. You can break her in with a couple pokemon too if you like. Would also like her to become the sex slave of the male members of team rocket.

Wow, this is like the post i have been searching for since last night, an i PM you some details and my OC i would love to wtire a story with my OC and Johanna.

Sounds good to me. ^^ Maybe we could do it during her hunger games. She seems like the type who may have used sex as a weapon.

Well, i was shooting for more of a build up into the games my idea that i like to use is two tributes from diffrent districts are paired together, with two winners being delacred sort of like a Tag-Team version of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom