Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She Returns Home (Celeb Roleplay: Looking for Younger Female/Futa sister)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutaIncest

Super-Earth
Rules:
Character and RL must be 18+
No txt tlkin
No constant one liners.
Must have good or More than Okay, grammar
I only RP in PMs

Into:
Female/Female
Futa/Female
Incest
Celeb/Celeb

Not Into:
Futa/Futa
Futa/Male
Male/Female
Anal
Skat
Beastiality
Rape
Abuse
Gore
Domination​

She was finally done with her acting for awhile and decided to head home. After several flights, car rides, and dodging the cameras, she finally made it to her estate. As her car was parked, she noticed a red mustang in her drive way. A smile instantly appeared on her face, realizing it was her little sister's car. She quickly climbed out her car and walked quickly to her door. Once she unlocked it and entered, there she was. "Oh my God! I missed you!" She said, going to her sister, hugging her tightly.

Available Celebs:

Kat Dennings (Movie Star)
KatDennings.jpg

Meagan Good (Movie Star)
MeaganGood.jpg

Rose McGowan (Movie Star)
RoseMcGowan.jpg

Kim Kardashian (Celebrity Role-model)
KimKardashian.jpg

Scarlett Johanssen (Movie Star)
ScarlettJohanssen.jpg

Jennifer Tilly (Movie Star)
JenniferTilly.jpg

Eva La Rue (CSI Miami)
EvaLaRue.jpg

Katy Perry (Music Artist)
KatyPerry.jpg

Kate Upton (Movie Star)
KateUpton.jpg

Megan Fox (Movie Star)
MeganFox.jpg

Christina Hendricks (Movie Star)
ChristinaHendricks.jpg

I also have a Roleplay idea of Futa Nicki Minaj seducing and impregnating Female Katy Perry
Nicki Minaj (Music Artist)
Nicki-Minaj-Hot3.jpg

Just message me if you're interested.

RE: Katy Perry Returns Home (Looking for Younger Female/Futa sister)

Good luck to you! Not enough people seem to be interested in celebrity (especially literate) RP like yourself. I love it myself.

And a bump for you!

RE: Kat Dennings Returns Home (Looking for Younger Female/Futa sister)

Ros hugged Kat back tightly. "I missed you,too!" The younger woman exclaimed.It was great to have her sister back.There were so many questions floating around in her head. How were your flights? Do you get to keep all the gorgeous clothes you wear on the sets? But there was one at the back of her mind that Ros hadn't even thought of until just now. Are you seeing anyone? But she didn't want to ask,because if the answer was yes,she knew that her heart would ache with jealousy.Kat was gorgeous,popular,kind,charismatic.Kat was her everything.Ros herself was much more reserved,except when she was around her older sister. "Come on in! I was just going to make a pot of coffee.Now we can catch up!"

((I hope that's an alright start!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom