Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Literate, Dominant Partners (M/F or F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
My "No's":
  • Tentacles: Tentacles just don't do it for me, so please don't use them
  • Futa: Futa is a big no for me. I'm cool with everyone of every sexuality, but futa just is not sexy for me. I would like your character to have genetalia that corresponds to their sex
  • Watersports/Scat: VERY big "no" for me. It's really not sexy to me
  • Snuf: No. Characters can die, but I don't want death to be fetishisized. I am cool with horror, even horror involving sexuality, but I don't find killing people hot
  • Torture: I am fine with this being an element in the story, but like snuff, I don't want it fetishized. Whipping is fine. Physical punishments are fine. Torture for torture's sake is not cool, though. If you're going to inflict pain on my character, it should be a punishment.
  • Canon Characters: I do not play them and I would prefer that you don't either. I can be convinced to play characters like Shepard or The Dovahkin, who don't have a defined personality, and I'm fine if you'd like to play them, but I would rather not play a character who has a defined personality that you or I have to emulate.

Maybe:
  • Bestiality: Could be hot depending on the context. I'd be okay with this as a one-time or even occasional element, but I'd rather it not be the entirety of the game

Things I Want:
  • Submission, D/s, Master/Slave: I want my character to be put in a place where she is submissive. She could be a slave, she could be a sub. Read the idea for more details
  • Emotional Investment: Our characters do not have to get along well or be completely in love, in fact it would be great if there's some tension between them, but I don't want our characters to be at each other's throats. At the very least, I want you to play a character mine can love to hate
  • Humiliation: So long as this doesn't break my "no's", I want this. Please keep in mind that, while I want this, my character will be reluctant at the very least. It's not really humiliating if she's chomping at the bit to do it
  • Orgasm Denial: This ties into my character being submissive and the humiliation aspect: I want my character to have to earn her orgasms. This doesn't have to be a persistent element if you don't want it to be, but I would like it to play some part in the game
  • Realistic Bodies: I do not want to encounter characters with breasts that are physically impossible for their bodies to support or cocks and balls that are grotesquely elephantine. I'm fine with you sculpting a character that caters to your fantasy, but please make sure that your proportions don't break my suspension of disbelief. This also means that I don't want you modifying the proportions of my character either
  • Piercings: This isn't a necessary plot element, but I won't say no if you want to get my character pierced

-----------

Star Wars

Dear god, do I want to play a Star Wars game that lasts. In particular, I'd love to play the slave/apprentice to a Sith. I can play a Force-sensitive or just a normal person, depending on how you want the game to go: I'd just like this game to last.

-------

Fish Out of Water

This could go any number of ways: perhaps my character is a female alien stranded on Earth or perhaps she's a magical creature that somehow found her way into our world. Or maybe it's not even our world, but another one. Whatever the case, she is the only one of her kind in a world she knows nothing about and is forced to rely on one of the locals in order to survive.

My character will most likely be someone important, someone who's used to getting her way, so she won't be thrilled about having to rely on someone else for help. She'll be even less thrilled that they're using her position to take advantage of her.

Some ideas for how this story could work:

• The Lost Drow: Lua'Nal Val'Nareth is one of the younger daughters of house Val'Nareth, one of the most influential houses in Chel'el'sul'south. Unlike most of her sisters, though, rather than dedicating her time to studying the worship of Lolth, she instead dedicates herself to studying the arcane arts and exploring old ruins for artifacts and traces of ancient drow society. During one of these expeditions, something goes wrong; perhaps she accidentally activates and artifact or perhaps one of her sisters decides she's a threat and wants to get rid of her. Either way, she finds herself teleported to the surface and completely out of her depth. For more fun, perhaps she was shunted into another dimension?
  • The Crash: Perhaps it wa a simple malfunction. Perhaps it was sabotage. Perhaps she was shot down. Whatever the case, an alien woman lands on Earth and her ship is in no condition to return to space. I'm a huge fan of The X-Files and The SCP Foundation, so if we could find a way to work in a government coverup or some sort of political intrigue, that would be great! Bonus points if it's set in the 90s or earlier! My character will be humanoid, perhaps with a strange skin color, eye color or hair color and perhaps touting some sort of alien power. I could be convinced to play this character as a furry or anthro
  • And You: If you have an idea for this story that doesn't involve these characters, feel free to share! I'd love to hear your ideas!

-------

Pathfinder/Other Tabletop Systems

I freaking love Pathfinder and other tabletop systems. I'm really only well-versed in Pathfinder, but if you've got the patience to explain a different system to me (I've been wanting to check out FATE and Shadowrun for a while), I'm more than willing to sit down and learn. I would love to play in a group game or a one-on-one game in one of these settings, especially if we involve actual dice. I'm well aware that most of you probably wouldn't want to run a game for me, but I figure that I might as well throw out a feeler just in case.

-------

Skyrim

This is a bit of an odd one that comes with a slight bit of continuity. For this game, we'll be working with a Skyrim where, in the past, women were treated as second-class citizens at best and chattel at worst. That changed when the Empire took over, but when the Stormcloaks won their rebellion they decided to go back to their traditional ways. This meant that women were exploited once more and expected to be subservient to men.

-------

If you have ideas of your own, also feel free to share

RE: Looking for Literate, Dominant Partners (Plot Idea Inside, M/F or F/F)

Both props for being an X-files and using the word 'elephantine', you have some interesting ideas.

And you get props for the Dark Souls reference in your profile picture :D

A lady who appreciates Dark Souls, I should send you a cake.

Nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, if you know what I mean :D

Update: looking for players in a Pathfinder game

I don't suppose any of your wives or various other spouses happen to be goers?

Very well, I'll take you on with the Star Wars Sith Game. However, to adapt myself and my furry self to the story, I'm your mom at the beginning, then I will roleplay as the Sith lord. There is a complex story behind it, let me try to put everything into words: (I'm sorry but I'm not native to English, and besides I haven't slept for the last 49 hours.)

Dah`Vil: A deathly ice planet, where only the strongest survive. The interplanetary travels are not an option, the planet is too far away from the main Republic, and only Sith and the Rebels go there for occasional and unwillingly slaves that are later to be used as "Death's Meat", the bite for the Wyrm on the Interplanetary loophole. (I leave it open because there is a lot to do with this plot, I'm so excited to roleplay with you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom