Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Trophy - Cougar Girl & Little Rooster **Concluded**

littlerooster

Banned
Banished
Heath had just woken up, he looked over at Samantha his lover still asleep next to him, she was curvy in that rather perfectly sexy kind of way that makes men go into sexual overdrive. Her long dark hair strewn across the pillow, she still had her black and red lingerie on, her large soft breasts exposed having breached the cups, her panties still pulled awkwardly to one side.

They had had a heavy night celebrating her birthday, she wouldn't tell him her age but he guessed it would have been around 44 give or take a couple of years. He found her secrecy about this most womanly and exciting, everything about Samantha turned Heath on, she made his testosterone go through the roof.

He thought back 3 months ago when he first saw her, she was in a bar near the University he had just started at, he being 18 was in his first year of a History degree. He had a bad time in High School, overweight and awkward during most it, he didn't date or approach girls, maybe he wouldn't have regardless, but over the summer break he whipped himself into shape, something clicked in his mind, he wasn't a dumb guy, he was romantic, old worldly mostly due to a diet of old black and white films and dusty novels, he was anything but dumb and now he had the looks too and a background which gave him humility.

The first time he saw Samantha it was like a light turning on in his head, he had to have her, he had never felt this way about a woman before, he approached her in the pub and said hi. She was defensive, "You could be my son" was her response, "And yet I am not" he responded, "Why me?" she asked, "Because you are beyond beautiful, you are beauty herself" he explained to her, she was taken aback, she was intrigued he could feel it and yet she still resisted.

"I'm afraid I cannot give up until you speak with me or tell me in no uncertain terms to go away" he told her looking deeply into her eyes.

"Oh is that right Sir?" she responded laughing not sure if she was on some kind of weird television show. And still he stood his ground until she agreed to speak with him, he was terrified, never had he wanted anything or anyone so much as he wanted her.

He spoke to her about history, poetry, about his dreams. And soon he found himself asking her out for a real date and she agreed.

There were many pitfalls and they both had many insecurities, but they clicked and found solace and comfort in each other, it wasn't just sex for him and he hoped it wasn't just sex for her either. He cherished Samantha and only really felt happy when he was around her.

He laid by her side and watched her sleep.

RE: The Trophy - Cougar Girl & Little Rooster

As Samantha stretched and stirred in her sleep, her leg rubbed against his. The first thought that came into her sleep fuzzy brain was to wonder what her husband was doing there. Hadn’t he said he’d be away now for three days. Or was that five? She couldn’t remember. It didn’t matter. She could check his calendar online or, if necessary, ring his PA. Funny how she always thought of him as her husband, not by name. She referred to him like that when she talked about him too, unlike her friends who always used their husband’s names.
No it couldn’t be him. She reached out and touched firm flesh and hard muscle. It felt more like her son Ben than her husband. But it couldn’t be him either. He was away at uni, a long way away. That was for the best really. She recognised that. Her feelings about him had got very confused. They hadn’t changed since he left, but not having him around had made them easier to cope with. No it wasn’t him.
As her eyes gradually focussed she saw Heath smiling at her. She should have known it was him. Normally she slept naked, with her husband as well as with her lovers, but she was still wearing her lingerie, despite what had happened last night. Somehow around Heath she was still embarrassed to show off her aging body, so different from the slim smooth perfect young students he rubbed shoulders, and perhaps more, at uni.
She wondered briefly if Ben was at this moment looking down on someone like her, but quickly shut that thought away.
Tucking her tits tidily away, she smiled and pretended not to notice the all too obvious bulge under the sheet.

Heath smiled at Samantha as she woke, he noticed that she was rather self conscious at times about her body, he believed that maybe all women were. He was always a little hurt that she was still nervous about that around him, he never or at least tried not to show that to her though. She was rather precious to him and if that was what she was feeling than all he could do was make her feel like she was the most beautiful woman ever.

He knew that she thought he was having sex with women at University, truth be told he wasn't. He saw Samantha as his lady and wanted to know if she indeed was his girlfriend but kept feeling like that sounded so immature and illogical, Samantha was married after all, she was open about that to him and it made things easier, he understood when she couldn't be with him and it made it easier to be careful about their relationship.

"Wow, I am still trying to work out when you are at your most beautiful, I think it might be right now" he said quite sincerely to her.

"Would you like coffee my Goddess?" he asked gently as he caressed her thigh.

Samantha lay back and enjoyed the soothing feel of Heath’s hand caressing her thigh. She wondered if he wanted sex, but he didn’t seem to, he seemed more interested in making her a cup of coffee. Samantha assumed that most guys his age would want to get their leg over at every chance. They all seemed to walk around with permanent erections, as she knew from living with Ben and meeting his friends. And their balls had to weigh a ton with all that sperm they produced. She’d often wondered if her son had felt like one of those cows with bulging udders who was desperate to be milked.
Heath was a surprising young man. At times, he was the rampant lover every middle aged woman dreamt about. Like he had been last night, as he pounded away, promising to birthday fuck her for each year of her life. Samantha had laughed and told him that the night was too short for that. Needless to say, he had fallen asleep long before they reached her teens, which (to be honest) was no bad thing, because she was getting sore.
Now he was in his puppy dog mood, wanting to wait on her. Samantha wasn’t sure she wanted a slave, unless it was a sex slave. This was getting too comfortable for her taste, like they were an old married couple bringing each other a cup of tea in bed.
If only she could figure out what he was really like. That day he had picked her up, he had come across as confident and experienced. She’d wondered after that whether he was as experienced as he had pretended. There were times when she’d even thought that he might have been a virgin. She’d have loved to know if she had been the first woman to pick his plums – she could have boasted about that with her friends - but she didn’t want to embarrass him by asking.
Anyway, he certainly wasn’t a virgin any longer and Samantha didn’t intend to start the day with a coffee. She rolled on her side and began stroking his thigh.
‘I don’t think you’d be safe carrying hot coffee.’
Her hand was working slowly up the inside of his thigh towards that bulge under the sheet.
‘Especially with this thing sticking out and waving about.’
Her hand had reached his balls now.
‘I think you’d better put this down before you try to stand up.’
Her hand was now circling his cock.
‘Now how could we do that?’

Heath wanted to make love to her, he always did. He believed though that women were particular about sex, he liked to romance them and not treat them as fuck toys. He liked it when Samantha gave him the "green light" in some way, a look or an actual comment or command. He wondered if he had a submissive streak, he seemed to enjoy it more when she told him to do her.

He wasn't a virgin when he met Samantha but he wasn't far off either, he had only done it twice before and both times with prostitutes because he was too shy and awkward to hit on women. When he saw Samantha though he managed to find something deep within himself to draw on and chat her up, perhaps because it was a new area, a new life, perhaps because he just really wanted her.

She didn't want coffee, she made it clear, she took his gear in her hand and started to play with it, her soft hand moving him, he sighed and moaned. He was shy yes, but he didn't need any more encouragement either.

"Mmmmmm you are so incredible" he said in a breathy manner and rolled her over his hand on her pussy, massaging her already wet pussy and clitoris, he pulled her panties right off and looked deep in to her eyes as he slid himself in ever so slow, wanting to feel her heat burn his cock inch by inch.

I am wet and ready before he mounts me. No need for the half hour of foreplay that it takes my husband to prepare me for entry. Just the thought of Heath taking me is enough to get me wet and ready.
I lie back and imagine him as a young stallion running free and taking his first mare, watching the expressions that cross his face: the pride at taking control of an older woman, the exhilaration of being able to satisfy me despite his inexperience, the thrill as he spreads his seed around the herd, because I am sure there must be others.
My friends all envied me when I told them about him. They weren’t impressed by his youth. The world is full of young men fantasising about being seduced by an experienced older woman, they said. I didn’t point out that these young men weren’t queuing to pick any of them up in a bar. They weren’t impressed about his length either. Size isn’t everything, they said and they were right, although his cock is longer than my husband packs. I didn’t mention that either. No, it’s the thickness that made them drool as I described how it stretched me open. They all understood that that was what every woman craves. That feeling of being full, of being prised open, of being stretched wide, opening their thighs further to let him in.
So I open wide and let him take control, watching the rippling muscles on his stomach as he thrusts into me, seeing his chest rise and fall as his rhythm increases, hearing the moan that begins deep in his belly and becomes louder and louder as he pumps faster and faster, bracing myself for the power of his climax. He won’t last long, he never does on his first fuck of the day with a full load weighing down his balls. Not long enough for me to cum, but enough to give me pleasure that I signal with a loud purr.
He collapses onto me, crushing me with his weight and I wrap my arms around him, waiting for him to recover while I mentally check off what I have to do today. I need to reply to my birthday texts, including the one from my son Ben. Then I have a class to go to, there is always a class to go to, but which one is it? Poetry appreciation? No, that was yesterday morning. Art? No, I’ve done that this week. Psychology? No, I forgot I gave that up last month. So it must be … Forget it, I’ll check my calendar on my phone when he gets off. Which reminds me, he is very heavy. I shift under his weight.

As I slide in and out of her wet pussy, I think about how incredible this all is, she is more than twice my age, I did not even exist for over the first half of her life and yet here I am inside her, it is quite amazing, I think about silly things all the time, perhaps many young guys would just think about fucking an older woman as just another lay, and yet to me it is different to being with a younger woman, Samantha seems so much more into it, into the feeling of having me inside her, I pound deep inside her, hitting the right spots, she spreads wider and wider to allow me better access, to allow me deeper inside her, she is more responsive, yes that is the word. But then listen to me, I have only been with two others and they were paid for.

All I know for sure is I love being inside her.

I feel her fleshy thighs on either side of my hips and I wonder what she thinks about when we do this, I am the same age as her son, she is married, am I being compared?

My best mate knows about her and thinks I am a legend for bagging an older woman, but to me it isn't about her age, it is about her. Her body, the way she makes me feel. And yet I keep feeling that if I told her I had feelings for her she would laugh at me, I play it cool and keep pounding harder and harder until I cum inside her, and collapse.

After I catch my breath I notice she shifts under my weight, I roll off her.

"You are so amazing darling. What is happening for you today?" I say and then almost cringe at how terrible and cold that sounds.

There he goes again, talking to me like we’re are an old married couple. Is that how he sees us? As a couple? He must surely have other girls. The uni is crowded with them and he has a lot to offer – good looks, great physique, charming manners, sensitive. What more could a girl want?
What about a woman, though? No point trying to kid myself about this, I am not a girl. When he is my age, I’ll be in my 60s. I briefly imagine what it would be like to have an affair with a 60 year old man, his skin dry like parchment, what’s left of his hair going grey and wiry, hairs growing in his nose and ears, his belly bloated so far that he can’t see his floppy cock. And what will I be like then? I shudder at the thought. There can surely be no long term plans in his head; there are certainly none in mine.
So what is in my head? Why am I here? It’s not for the fucking – there is a lot to be said for experience. Fresh enthusiasm and an endless energy are good to have too, mind. OK, let’s not kid myself, it’s not only for the fucking. Is it the thrill of getting one up on my friends and their succession of identical lovers? There’s competition there, certainly. And they are definitely envious. Or was it the thrill of taking on someone who was inexperienced, training him to meet my every need? Yes, creating the perfect lover. But if that’s it, why haven’t I done that, why do I just lie back and let him fuck me? Perhaps it is the thrill of being young again, of seeing and touching young firm flesh and being treated like someone his age. Maybe, but somehow I don’t feel that he is treating me like that.
And then the real reason comes into my head and I shut it away, as I do every time, locking it tight in the box where it must stay buried in my mind.
I shake my head to remind myself of what he was asking. I really must pay more attention. Ah yes, what was I going to do today? Or something like that anyway.
‘What am I going to do today, Heath? I’m going to have fun.’
I roll onto my side, pushing him onto his back. I rise to my knees, feeling his sperm oozing out of me and trickling down my thighs.
‘I’m going to fuck you dry.’
I strip off my negligee, letting him see my naked aging flesh, as I climb astride him.
‘Let’s see if you can get hard again.’

I can feel that once again she has gone silent, she does this, it seems that she does not want to get too close, as if she thinks this should just be about the sex or that there isn't any long term hope with us. Of course long term is relative, would we last 6 months, a year, we have been together 3 months already, probably 3 months longer than she thought we would last. She probably thought it would be a one nighter maybe the odd fuck here or there, but it hasn't been like that, we date, we spend time together. I don't know why she insists on keeping this distance but I tolerate it, I like her and she makes me happy. I guess I just want her to be happy so I try and play along, always second guessing myself and trying to anticipate what she might be wanting. But really, I am not much for the sex without feelings game.

She rolls me on my back, my cum leaking from her cunt, it looks erotic, hot, I know that not many girls my age would allow me to cum inside them, Samantha is undeterred by the chance of pregnancy or STD's, I am clean anyway and I guess due to her age pregnancy is a low risk.

My recently spent cock rises to her attention once again and she rides me, I caress and massage her large soft breasts, something else girls my age don't have, older women's breasts are different. Softer, bigger, more comforting and matronly.

She rides me, I moan as she works her cock with her pussy grinding me. Surely she can feel it? Feel that is so much more than just a sex thing for me? I push my concerns aside if only for the moments that I am inside her and I thrust slowly upwards into her.

Why can’t I take my mind off horses today? Is it because of his trim, muscular body? Or his lithe subtle movements? Or his youthful energy? Could it be his thick cock that is stiffening as I mount him? Or perhaps the raw unbridled masculinity that I feel beneath me as I begin to ride him? Or maybe it is the feeling of power as I control him with my thighs?
He is like a stallion as I begin to ride him, bucking and thrusting under me, so I force him into a slow walk, my breasts gently swaying to and fro. I watch his eyes as they follow them like a metronome hypnotising him and calming him, letting my pleasure develop at my speed rather than his.
As I feel the warmth grow between my thighs, I move in a gentle trot, my tits bouncing now in slow rhythm rising and settling again with each movement. I watch his eyes as they follow them up and down, mesmerising him and exciting him, as my pleasure grows.
As I feel a tingle beginning in my clit, I bring the speed up to a brisk canter, my tits in constant motion now, or they would be if he could keep his hands off them, but he’s got hold of them, kneading them like dough as his eyes close and my pleasure begins to peak.
As I feel the spasms start to spread inside my cunt and across my belly, I come to my climax at a vigorous gallop, my head thrown back, my hands on my hips, my breath coming fast and my thighs beginning to ache. I no longer bother to look at him, no longer what he is doing, no longer feel whether he has hold of my breasts or not. I am in my own world as my thoughts drift away; only my own pleasure concerns me there. I am completely in control, as a low growl rises from the depths of my body and explodes into a loud scream.
I open my mind and remember where I am and who I am with.
Inside my head a dim shape slides into my box and the lid snaps shut, confining itself again, until it sneaks out when I am next unawares.

An artist viewing our bodies would see them as the perfect classic examples of male and female, I am hard bodied, chiseled, strong, Samantha soft, supple, her curves spilling out in the most erotic and suggestive of fashions, fuck what the magazines may want us to believe, stick insects are no fun what so ever. Is it ok for this to be about sex for me as well as having feelings for her? I feel so childish to her in comparison, she obviously has so much experience in love and sex and I am just this willing puppy who chases after her without care or thought. Fuck it, she feels good, she makes me happy and I know despite her occasional coldness that I make her happy as well.

Her body becomes my world, it makes my heart beat, it heightens my senses, her hot cunt enveloping me, he breasts heaving and bouncing, I push upwards, leveraging myself off the bed with the back of my shoulders and raising my arse off the bed so she is now in mid air, she starts to spasm to scream and moan. She climaxes and I slump back to my relaxed position with her still on top of me.

I caress her breasts and hold her, I don't say anything fearing I will ruin the moment with my naivety.

Heath sinks back onto the pillows with a boyish smile of satisfaction on his face, like he’s just had his first fuck and is really proud of himself. I clench my muscles and hold him tight inside me as my spasms gradually settle, savouring for as long as I can the feeling of him holding me wide open.
Thoughts of horses still fill my head. I feel like a mare chosen by the stallion before he moves on to service the others in his herd. He must have a herd, well a small one. He’s so gentle, handsome and muscular, the girls are bound to be after him. How could he resist them, how could any young man like him not give in to the temptations, to the invitations, the seductions?
He is starting to soften, so I tighten my grip. I feel the need to break the silence.
‘Well, that was like riding a bucking bronco. I should have worn my Stetson.’
Thinking of servicing a herd reminds me of what I told my friends. ‘He’s so virile he could probably satisfy all of us without breaking breath.’ They had laughed, but I saw that I had peeked their interest. There’s is no way I’d let them lose on him, though. Some of them would devour him and spit him out, leaving him a wreck, not just physically but mentally. Despite his age, he is still immature emotionally and needs gentle handling. But I wouldn’t mind showing him off, letting them see that I haven’t got my hands on some spotty kid who can’t get a girlfriend his own age. But how could I manage that? How could I let them see what I’ve got and they are missing without them getting their hands on him for themselves?
He’s too soft now to keep hold, so I eject him as I rise onto my knees, feeling his sperm trickle down my inner thighs.

I lie back, she is still gripping me with her vaginal muscles, draining me of every last drop of cum, I find this is what confuses me, surely if it were just about sex then she would leave, why would she do this, this after glow of trying to stay physically entwined? I may be inexperienced but I know if I were just here for sex I would be gone already.

Girls at college look at me and flirt but somehow they aren't what Samantha is, they lack that confidence and beauty that she has in droves, I can't quite explain it but they bore me and Samantha doesn't. Simple as that really and although I know Samantha thinks I have others the truth is I do not.

She breaks the silence with a joke about wearing a Stenson, I laugh, "That would be pretty hot, you dressed in a cow girl costume, do you do that, fantasies I mean, do you have any?" I ask wanting to know more about her sexuality and turn ons. My cum dribbles from pussy down her thighs, you couldn't make a more erotic scene if you tried.

"We've never really spoken about that kind of thing and what you really like from sex and friendship, I mean I do realize we aren't a couple, I like to pretend sometimes but I don't think it is just sex with us either, we are something in between maybe, I just want to know you better explore your mind as well as your body" I add being more candid and open than I usually am but honest nonetheless.

So he wants to know my fantasies. Well, he’s too young for some of those. But maybe this is an opportunity to plant an idea that I’ve had.
I prop myself on my elbow.
‘So you want to know about my fantasies.’
I drag my nail along his collar bone.
‘You know I go to art classes.’
My fingers drift towards his nipples, tickling them as they pass.
‘Sometimes we paint still life, fruit and vases and stuff.’
The fingers move down his chest, heading south towards his navel.
‘Other times we do life classes and paint models.’
Past his navel, the fingers encounter a flaccid cock slimy with my juices. It gives a twitch.
‘We started with just their faces, but now we’ve moved on to drawing them nude.’
My hand is cradling his balls now. I imagine them working frantically to replenish his stock of sperm.
‘My fantasy is that I am a model at an art class, naked, and one of the students becomes attracted to me and starts making out to me and then fucks me, while the others carry on painting us.’
My fingers move on down his thigh.
‘Each week it is a different student, until I have serviced the whole class including the teacher.’
‘Now’ I lay back on the pillows, ‘tell me about your fantasies.’

I lay back and listen to her exhibitionist fantasy, is this truly what she wants?

"That sounds different, is that something you would really want to act out if you could? Or do you have a variation of something like that which is perhaps more possible?" I ask wondering if her art class friends would really want to see her being fucked by some model. It is a fun fantasy though I will admit that. I have never thought of sex in front of others.

She cups my balls and massages them but it is more like she is taking ownership of me, like she is trying to manipulate me by taking charge of my manhood.

I sigh and moan as she keeps massaging me and then she asks about my fantasy.

"I am not sure Samantha, about my fantasy... I sometimes have interests in like me being naked around clothed women, sounds weird I know" I say blushing never having spoken about my kinks before.

My cock rises again from her touch, still coated in her lusty film of juice, I am rock hard as I think about her fantasy, of her being fucked in front of the class each week, I wonder about that a while.

"Have you ever been to a swingers party or had sex in front of someone?" I ask out of curiosity.

Now is not the time to give a full account of my sexual history. I have other things planned for today and, for that matter, tomorrow and the day after, so I ignore the question. Let me see how far I can run with this idea of modelling.
I bend over and let him feel the weight of my long hair resting softly on his chest.
‘I expect that you could always use some money. Things must be tight financially.’
My lips brush his nipples as I speak.
‘Models get paid for posing for art students.’
My hand cradles his balls and roll them gently.
‘Not a lot, mind, but every little helps.’
My tongue flicks over his erect nipples, tasting the sweat of his recent exertion.
‘It would be a change from the elderly guys who normally come along.’
I squeeze his balls hard to make sure I have his attention.
‘A clean cut young man like you would give us the chance to practice drawing muscles.’
My tongue moves down his sternum, barely touching the skin.
‘It’s not easy mind.’
My hand works up his shaft, still soft but thickening with each stroke.
‘You have to stay perfectly still for an hour or so.’
My mouth has reached the tip of his cock.
‘Do you think you could manage that?’
My mouth swallows his cock and in my mind I see my fellow students staring in amazement at my latest lover, his body and tackle on display, envying what I have, flaunting him in front of them.
I try to speak, but my mouth is too full.

I can sense you are getting frustrated at me yet again, I have asked the wrong question or am seeking to know you too deeply again, it seems this is a game we play, like a cat and mouse of emotions and revelation. You ignore my question but seek to keep me in the mood and on your side. You rest your hair on my chest and I quite like the tenderness of the act, the scent of you shampoo and you just being close to me, around me.

You start to talk about me needing money, and you caress my nipples with your lips, then you mention art models and how they get paid to pose for students. You start to cradle my balls gently in your hand, playing with them as if they were a toy. You then imply that maybe I can pose for you and your class, that it would be a change from the elderly men that usually turn up.

You start to play with my cock now, working it back and forward, is this your fantasy I think to myself, is this what you would like, to show me off?

You are working on my cock now with your mouth, I try and think but i is difficult with your tongue massaging me like that.

"Is that what you would like Samantha, to display me like that, to have your friends look at me naked? I am not sure I can do it, I have never been naked like that for an audience before" I say through gasps of pleasure.

I think that I do want to do it, if for no other reason than to show you how I feel about you, that this might bring us closer, but I need to know more, I need to know what it might mean to you if I did degrade myself in that way, I let it slide for now though, I have asked a few questions and made some comments, I wait to hear your response.

I lick the final drips of cum off his cock and lie back, wiping the back of my hand across my mouth. That was a big load for his third fuck of the morning. He probably could service the whole art class.
But would he want to? He seems unsure about the idea, so I won’t press him. Maybe he’s a little shy. He certainly isn’t like that with me, but then we are lovers and you can’t really be shy with a lover. Maybe he’s insecure. Guys can be, behind all their bravado, but I bet he got some envious looks from other guys in the shower. Maybe he’s worried that the other women in the class will play with him and humiliate him. Men like to be treated with respect, just like women, they don’t want to be made to look like fools, but the others wouldn’t gang up on him like that, not with the teacher present, not with me there. Definitely not, no way.
Time for some reassurance and support, without pressure. I roll onto my side and notice that I am still naked.
‘I don’t want you to do anything you aren’t comfortable with. It was just an idea, a way for you to earn a bit more cash. And you’d earn it. Don’t kid yourself, it’s hard work. You think the model just has to sit there, but it is very tiring to hold the same pose for an hour or so. Your muscles would clamp up; some of the models have to be helped up because they are literally frozen in their pose.’
Hell, have I gone too far now and put him off. Time to change tact a bit.
‘It would be like I was painting you on my own. You could ignore everyone else in the class, just focus on me and blot the others out.’
This is quite subtle and impressive, for me. I didn’t waste my time at the psychology class, even if I didn’t finish it. Trouble is, by the time I left I didn’t know what I really thought about anything, there were so many layers I could never be sure what I was really thinking and why I was really doing anything. It would have been better if I had never taken the class, then I could have just got on with things instead of analysing them all the time and just getting more confused. The truth is that I don't know whether I am trying to persuade him to pose for us or to persuade him not to.
Now why might I not want him to pose? That’s easy. Trust. I don’t trust my friends – if they want something they take it, and that includes men. And I don’t trust Heath either. My friends aren’t like me. They’re trimmer, fitter, well preserved, expensively dressed. Anyone of them would have the experience to wrap this guy around her little finger. And fear. But why would I be afraid of losing him? I’ve had plenty of guys and just tossed them aside when I’m finished with them. And if they left me, well who cares, there are plenty where they came from.
But I’m getting near that box again. Time for a change of subject.
I roll off the bed and start to dress.
‘Like I said, it was just an idea. You know what my head is like, ideas pop up from nowhere for no reason. Let me know if you want to try it and I’ll arrange it.’

She makes me cum in her mouth and I sigh in pleasure, she has drained me dry this morning, I love it and as each orgasm becomes harder to achieve the bigger it is when it happens, she licks the cum off my cock making it as clean as it was before hand, it must be hot with all the action it has had already. I hope that we can just be a little calmer now, I am not sure I can get hard and cum yet again, not without some food anyway!

She tells me I don't have to do anything I am uncomfortable with and I am a little surprised by her request, I have never been asked to do anything like that before, I don't want to cancel it out but if I do it it won't be for the money, it would be as part of an adventure for the two of us to explore.

"Samantha, I have never been asked to do anything like that before, it just surprised me really. I don't need to do that for the money though that really wouldn't be the motivating factor for me" I pause for a moment not sure if what I want to say would be too much or not. Then I decide that if she feels comfortable enough to ask me to put myself on display for her friends than I should be able to tell her how I feel about the whole idea.

"It does interest me don't get me wrong it is kind of exciting, to be displayed like that for your friends. I mean that is what your fantasy is really about isn't it? Displaying your younger lover in front of them, right?" I take a breath and smile at her, I want her to know that I am ok with her fantasies and thoughts, but I at the same time I want to understand what it would mean to her what it might be like to do it.

"So tell me what it would mean to you if I did it and how do you think it would effect you and I as individuals and as lovers?" I ask just wanting to bask in the thought of it more than anything else, to explore the fantasy without really doing it, for now anyway.

"I am flattered honey, how do you think it might play out, would you disrobe me in front of them?" I say with a cheeky wink and smile.

This guy talks almost as much as he fucks. He questions me like I know what I’m going to do from one minute to the next. I’m not a planner, an idea pops into my head and off I go with it. Don’t know where it came from, don’t know where it’s going to lead. I take a fancy for a particular subject, find a course, enrol, see how it goes, get bored, drop it, move on to something else. The same with lovers, pick them up, fuck them and eventually move on.
But he obviously wants an answer, so I finish dressing to give myself a chance to work out what I really want or what he really wants me to want. I wish I’d never taken that psychology course.
‘Well, for a start, Heath, I’d like a picture of you. Not a photograph, a picture that shows what you’re really like, not just how you look. I can’t manage that on my own, I’m not good enough, but with the teacher there to give me some tips, I’d be able to get something like what I want.’
Who am I kidding? If the teacher painted it for me, then it might get close to showing something of what this young man is like. If I could work out what that is, because I’m not finding him easy to read.
‘And, of course, it would be good for the whole class to have someone good looking to draw. Most of the models are full of character, which is interesting from an artistic point of view, but not so much fun as having a handsome face to work with.’
The whole class would be with me on this. Character is all well and good, but no one is going to drool over leathery skin, wrinkles and moles. Whereas getting an eye full of this piece of candy will have them wetting their panties.
‘I have to be honest too, Heath.’ I sit down on the bed and stroke his thigh. ‘I’m proud of you and it would good for them all to see that I haven’t invented you. You really do exist and everything I’ve said about you is true.’
My hand works up and rests on his hip.
‘But I wouldn’t be undressing you. It’s not like that. The models undress in a back room and wear a robe until we’re ready to start drawing. You wouldn't want me close to you and touching you, would you? Even if I’m fully clothed, like now, just the touch of my hand can get you hard.’
I look down at his crotch to see what effect my hand is having.

I listen to her as she gets dressed and explains how this might work, I have to admit I rather like the idea of being on display for clothed women. When I was in High School I loved having to undress for the nurse during physicals, just something about the one sided nudity that really appeals to me, more so in this case because my lover will be displaying me to her friends. It is a case of gender role reversal in a sense I guess, reminds me of the stories of men who send in nude photos of their girlfriends to magazines and websites, husbands who like to see their wives with other men.

She sits near me and strokes my thigh, I am actually thinking not again, I think I will have to start faking orgasms if I have to have sex again today. I am rather emptied and finished for a while, 18 or not I have my limits!

My body betrays me and I get hard again, I come to realize I am just a toy for her, an ego boost and nothing more. In some ways this still appeals to me, to just be a piece of meat. A grade prime beef!

I am a little disappointed that she wouldn't be disrobing me though, that sounded rather fun. I take a deep breath and then before I can back out.

"OK. I want to do it for you, I would like to do it" I tell her smiling and looking a little nervous about my decision.

I looked into Heath’s eyes and tried to read what I saw there.
I saw pride. No problem working out what that was for. The stiff shaft in my hand was enough to explain that – hard again, already, and for the what was it, the fourth time this morning. Even a young guy his age would be proud of that? My son, Ben, surely would have been.
I saw pleading too. His cock was saying yes and his pride too, but he wasn’t up for a fourth fuck, not this quickly. He’d been drained and needed time to recover. This had to be handled without hurting his pride, but that was easy as I was already dressed.
‘I’m going to have to pass this time’ I said placing his cock gently down against his belly. Was that relief I read on his face?
There’d been something else in those eyes. Now what had it been? Ah yes, that was it, disappointment. Now what could be disappointing him? He’d talked about me undressing him. Was that it? Did he really want me to undress him?
‘I couldn’t undress you in front of the class, Heath. What would they think of me? It would be like I was putting you on display. I would never humiliate you like that.’
Time for some reassurance.
‘I could undress you in the changing room if you liked. Maybe give you a quick blowjob to stop you getting a hard on. What about that?’
I bend over and gave his cock a quick lick as a foretaste of what we could do. That was when another of my thoughts popped into my head.
Maybe he wasn’t worried that I would be putting him on display. Maybe that was what he wanted. Did he want me to put him on display in front of my friends? Was that the cause of his latest hard on?
I sat up in surprise.
‘Heath, is that what you want, to be humiliated in public? Does that turn you on?’
If that was what he wanted, how on earth was I going to arrange it? And I knew I would arrange it if he wanted, because the thought was making me review my position on not making him fuck me again before I left.

I lay there and she lets me off the hook about a 4th fuck, I am not sure if she would have wanted one anyway, as she is now clothed again and getting ready to leave. Samantha has dispelled so many myths for me, I was always led to believe that men were the horny ones, always un-sated and on the look out for more, but it seems we are quite placid at least I am compared to this horny housewife! I could have fucked her again, provided I would not be expected to cum again, there is only so many I can have before needing something much more than just interconnected bodies to get me off.

She asks if I disappointedthat she would not be undressing me in front of the class, I am a little, I feel like if this is a fantasy then why not make it one.

She says she can undress me in the back, even give me a blow job and yet I don't want to go out there not horny, I want to feel the intensity to it's fullest.

"I guess, well I just thought if this was a fantasy then why not really do it properly, and I don't want to cum before hand, I want to really feel the intensity of the moment like it is some grand form of foreplay. I don't know if I want to be humiliated in public, maybe I do, but as long as there is some control, just women watching, you there. I am sure we could think of some reason for it to happen that way, has one of them got a birthday coming up? Could they play a game of strip poker where I am the only one who strips? They start playing and the winner of each hand removes an item of my clothing? Something like that? I mean if you arranged as a special event or gift or something?" I tell her, I am getting quite excited by the thought of it, of being seen by all those clothed women, of me not being able to see them naked.

"I guess it is exciting, to be naked in front of women who stay clothed" I say blushing a little.

So he gets turned on at the thought of being naked in front of women. Interesting. I’ve come across this before on one of my courses. Art appreciation. In the eroticism class we were shown a picture by some famous French artist of a naked woman sitting among a lot of clothed men on the banks of a river. The teacher asked us to think about lots of questions. How did the woman feel to be naked among all those clothed men? How did the men feel to have her naked among them? How did we feel looking at the picture? The discussion all got a bit too intellectual for me, I just knew that the answer to all the questions was: HOT. So, yes, I can understand why he finds this thought arousing.

But thoughts are one thing, real life another.

‘Just think about this for a moment, Heath. Is this something you really want to do or just a fantasy?’

Would he feel the same if he really were naked in a room full of clothed women? Guys brag about showing themselves off, but if it actually happened they’d get all embarrassed and stand there with their little cocks all shrivelled up.

Mind you, here I am clothed and there he is naked sporting his fourth erection of the morning. Is that why he’s got aroused again or is it just his normal youthful enthusiasm?

Come to think of it, I’m getting steamy sitting here fully clothed with him stark naked. I hoist up my skirt and climb astride his thighs.

‘It’s just about being naked, right? Not about wanting to fuck them or have them maul you? You just want to be on display?’

If that is all he wanted, he would be best in the drawing class. If my friends were allowed to interact with him, who knows what would happen? Well, I know what would happen and it wouldn’t be nice. I saw what happened to a male stripper at a hen party once. Some of my friends wouldn’t be able to keep their hands off him. When he’d lost all his clothes, they’d be after anything else he had to offer. And he has plenty to offer. Which is why I don’t want my friends helping themselves.

Thinking of which, I pull my panties to one side, take hold of his cock and slid down its shaft. He’s only himself to blame for getting me aroused again.

My thoughts go to an old painting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_d%C3%A9jeuner_sur_l'herbe I saw in my very early teens, 12 or 13 even. It is called "Luncheon on the Grass" by the French artist Manet, it always grabbed my curiosity, a naked woman sitting on the grass among clothed men, it always struck a rather decadent and yet innocent tone with me. Is she flaunting herself to try and provoke one or both of the men into desiring her? Is she with one of the men and he is displaying her as some kinky foreplay ritual? As with so much of what I saw growing up, I always wanted to be in the woman's position, except as a man and doing it for women, when I saw Female strippers I wanted to be that, when I saw a woman undressing seductively for a man, I wanted to be undressing in that way for a woman. I wanted to be the source of desire, perhaps because I was anything but desirable back then, the little fat kid who dared not speak or draw attention unto himself lest some call him fatso. Maybe I just wanted to be seen.

I take a breath and I explain all of this to Samantha, how it has been my fantasy for so long, how I crave to be displayed as an object almost in front of women who would not be returning the favour. Somehow this unfairness just intensifies it all. Perhaps it is ego or selfishness but I want the spotlight on me, just on me.

"Yes, I want to do it very much, I have explained my reasons for it, make me your property that you can display on will, show me off, I know you want to Samantha and I am telling you, you can. I can serve drinks before hand even if you like, then you lead me to the centre of the room and undress me in front of them all. I don't think I want it to be an orgy though, I don't want to see them naked, that is rather important to me, are your friends that out there anyway, to fuck like that? Or would it be a little bit of touching?" I continue and then realize it is getting too difficult and I too excited to want to do it to care about rules.

"Look, I just don't want to see them naked, that is all I ask, do with me what you will otherwise" I say firmly.

"Claim me as your property Samantha" I confirm.

She the grabs my cock and pulls her panties to one side, I am worked up now, enough to cum yet again, it is what I need, I need the psychological turn on, the thoughts and fantasies, I am a fetishist it seems. She rides me.

"I love that I can't see any of your body Samantha, I know that is a weird thing to say, but I love it" I moan as I, once again become a wild beast that fucks her.

Back
Top Bottom