Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lit Male looking for creative, intelligent female

Aww thanks Mali! The same can be said for you.

RE: Futile Search For A Writer Capable Of More Than The Jejune 'Sumissive Female' Cliche

Another futile daily bump :) My Kingdom for a non-submissive female.

RE: Futile Search For A Writer Capable Of More Than The Jejune 'Sumissive Female' Cliche

*a single tear slides down my face*
This thread is... beautiful. There needs to be a like button here or something. I don't like submissive girls (because I'm not dominant by nature) but everyone here seems to be exactly that. Why can't there just be a normal girl or a dominant here? WHYYYYYYY?

Oh and bump because you're funny.

another futile bump :)

RE: Futile Search For A Writer Capable Of More Than The Jejune 'Submissive Female' Cliche

Looking for something specific at the moment - to paraphrase a saying, "I can't define it, but I'll know it when I see it" - so don't be offended if I'm not into your particular request at this time. I may well be at another.

RE: Futile Search For A Writer Capable Of More Than The Jejune 'Submissive Female' Cliche

another effort in futility

Looking for something specific at the moment - to paraphrase a saying, "I can't define it, but I'll know it when I see it" - so don't be offended if I'm not into your particular request at this time. I may well be at another.

Another futile bump

Despite the fact that our interests do not align, your RQ has most certainly been a pleasant read. Have a free bump in kind. Writers of your caliber are a rarity these days it seems, and from one dom to another, lemme give you a bro fist bump! x3

Thanks for that. It's nice to see someone who's on the same page and knows where I'm coming from. As I do with where you are.

RE: Capable of Writing More Than Just A Jejune 'Submissive Female' Cliche? Come on in.

RE: Capable of Writing More Than Just A Jejune 'Submissive Female' Cliche? Come on in.

Futile daily bump for this one as well!

RE: Capable of Writing More Than A Jejune 'Submissive Female' Cliche? (Updated)

Let's see who's out there.

My seemingly futile search for a unique, NON submissive female continues. Surely there has to be one in existence?

Daily futile bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom