Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Will sacrifice first-born in exchange for just one intelligent, NON-Sub female

I was going to come up with some smartass witty comment to bump your thread, but I think I'm tired, because I'm just going to say you're an awesome roleplayer, and I of course immensely enjoy talking to you, though I do miss our roleplay :p Hope you get some good people to play with, though, and that they give you a hard time too :p Okay, so I guess I can't be THAT nice xD Have to have at least one comment...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEARCH!

RE: Will sacrifice first-born in exchange for one intelligent, NON-Submissive female

bump!

RE: Will sacrifice first-born in exchange for one intelligent, NON-Submissive female

So I just got off reddit... and went straight to bluemoon, and I tried to upvote your thread. lol

I just found it amusing, that's all. I know it's hard to find dom females. And I'm sorry to say that I can't help you in that regard. :(

But I can give you some luck!

Good luck : D

Thanks for that. I'm not actually looking for a 'Dom' female, just one who's not 'submissive, per the definition on my thread. Some people don't seem to understand the distinction. Just because you're not something, doesn't mean that you are it's opposite. XD.

bumpity bump

Free bump for you Andy.

bumpity bump

bumpity bump

bump for fun

bumpity bump

Daily bump

Why not

Non Submissive female here, I send you a PM.
Mr Quixotic said:
submissive
adjective: submissive

ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive.

If those qualities are ones that you'd find pathetic in a male, why would I find them any less pathetic in a female? The answer is, I don't.

I've been playing long enough to realise that, once you've played against one 'submissive female' character, you've pretty much played against them all. Very rarely, if ever, do they provide anything different from what I've already seen or done a million times before.

If submissiveness is the most appealing (and I use that term loosely), or only, personality trait your character has to 'offer', I'm not interested. Constant, repetitive play of tedious and cliched character stereotypes may be your cup of tea, but it's not what I'm here for.

Also, please do not message me with, 'My characters are submissive, but', or the like. There are no buts, they either are or they aren't. The only other option is that you don't even know the definition of the word that you're labelling your characters with - not exactly an inspiring thought. Scroll up a few paragraphs.

I don't really want to rant, I'm just sick of wasting my time with people who message to tell me how different their submissive character's are from every other submissive character, only to end up with the same, old, tedious crap, all over again. Hopefully I've made myself crystal clear. If you're still with me, feel free to keep reading, things do become a little friendlier from here :).

Note: Nowhere on this thread have I asked for a dominant female, just one who is not submissive. Why are so many people unable to comprehend the distinction?

Writing samples can be found here, if interested:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56149&pid=1445996#pid1445996

Hi all,

I'm a male who plays mostly dominant characters, searching for some fun, creative and intelligent female partners. However, when I say I am dominant, that does not mean I'm interested in submissive females. I'm not - they bore the shit out of me. I find submissiveness (in a general sense, not necessarily a sexual one), and passivity to be loathsome qualities in any character, male or female, fictional or otherwise.

That's isn't to say that I don't enjoy domination, just that if I'm to dominate I prefer to play against a character with a brain and independent will, rather than some spineless, wilting flower, who offers no challenge. However, it's not all that I play. If you're looking for a lighter, more consensual theme, I'm open to those as well. Variety is the spice of life.

Whilst I consider myself literate and can give you 500 - 1,000 words, I've a disorganised brain, which means that it can take a while for me to translate all of the jumbled thoughts in my head into a coherent written post. If you're after a quick-fire, once a day response roleplay, I'm probably not for you. If you're happy with two to three times a week, that's perfect, and my preference is for long-term over short-term. I play via PM's and possibly email, and am happy to use IM's for OoC chat and/or setting up the scene. As I've already promised my thread cherry to one of my current partners, they're a no, for now.

I enjoy sexually based / sexually themed scenarios, however, I'm not looking for pure smut or even mostly smut. It's the 'scenario', buildup, foreplay, sexual tension, character interaction, and 'possibilities' of a situation that interest me, more than the 'fucking'. An intrinsically sexual plot, with smatterings of smut, rather than lots of smut with little plot. (If 'smut' is defined as the physical act, I've a couple of roleplays currently around 30,000 words where there has been no actual 'smut' as yet, but the ratio is changeable, depending on partner preferences)

What types of scenes do I like to play?

I have a few ideas below but if you've come here for hundreds of fully developed plots you're in the wrong place. The main reason for that is that I like to chat to partners and tailor something to better suit both our preferences, rather than just jump straight into a pre-set scene with pre-set characters. What I'm after first and foremost are good partners - developing scenes from there is the easy part. If you think we may be compatible or have similar interests, feel free to PM me.

You'll find some of my kinks and whatnot down the page as well, however it's not an exhaustive list. My tastes are varied; from realism to over-the-top, dark and depraved to light and fluffy, flirtation to domination, consensual to force, teasing to provocation, and lots more. What I'm most interested in are themes which involve a challenge, mind-games, word-games, a battle of wits, etc - anything which requires my character to use his brain

If I'm to do a domination scene, I much prefer ones which contain reluctance, the 'taking' of control, or unwilling submission - whether it be through seduction, manipulation, physical force or other means - than I do scenes involving willing subservience. I will also not do scenes where you expect your character to be dominated for no other reason than that she's female and mine is male. That's just a cop-out, and an excuse to not have to display any initiative/creative thinking of your own. She needs to do something to 'earn' or 'deserve' my characters attentions and sexual interest.

If you want a sweet caring character, a cocky flirt, an arrogant bastard or even a violent psycho without remorse or empathy, I can pretty much do them all, so don't be afraid to throw any of your personal likes/kinks at me. Light and fluffy can be just as much fun as dark and depraved. Whether the scene takes place in a realistic, fantasy, historical or fantasy setting, I'll consider any as long as the setting doesn't over-ride the central theme itself.

Other stuff

I'm very picky in what type and how many plays I take on, as I like to be able to dedicate enough time to each one without feeling rushed. If it doesn't match the theme of this thread, ie, no willing subservience, no passive/submissive women, and no what I term 'asexual' female characters, I'll be saying no.

If you do send me a PM, please do not make it one sentence along the lines of 'want to roleplay'. Give me a little bit more, let me know what you're interested in, etc, otherwise I'll probably just delete the message without responding.

OOC Chat - I keep my 'real-life' and my roleplay life separate, however that doesn't mean I don't like a little friendly banter and the opportunity to swap some smart-ass comments, I do. I find being able to have a friendly joke or feeling comfortable with my partners makes communicating about the roleplay that much easier. Saying that, I have no interest or intention of intruding into your personal/real life, and expect the same in return.

Most of all, don't take things too seriously, this is meant to be enjoyable If you take the time to message me, you'll find, that, despite some of my hyperbole, I'm pretty friendly and easy to get along with.

*Intelligent and independent females
*Good dialogue, banter, humour, a battle of wits
*Provocation/Power plays
*Non-Con/Rough seduction leading to consent
*Force/manipulation (psychological/verbal)
*Force/Rape - meaning no compassion, no remorse
*Dangerous and/or taboo situations
*Public Sex
*Ménage à trois/Threesomes (I enjoy playing multiple characters with differing personalities)
*Exhibitionism
*Cheating
*Consensual
*Age play - but ONLY with sexually mature characters
*Teasing
*Foreplay/Buildup/Sexual tension
*Multiple partners/gangbangs (forced or mutual)
*Seduction
*Blackmail
*Humiliation
*OOC Chat - I'm not after your life story but some friendly banter is a good thing
*Vampires? - Anne Rice, yes. Stephanie Myers, no.
*Pretty much anything else that isn’t on my ‘Things I’m not into list’. I also have an f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/andy69433

Things I’m not into:

*Tentacles and Non-humanoid
*Beastiality
*Scat
*Impregnation
*Vore
*Snuff
*Willing subservience
*Extreme physical abuse (meaning broken bones/permanent disfigurement)
*Passive/weak women (for the same reasons you don't like passive/weak men)
*'Asexual' female characters - meaning those incapable of displaying/taking any sexual initiative

Themes I enjoy:

Some of the themes, which can be used in many settings and with many character types are:

The corruption of an innocent,
a taboo relationship (cheating/ageplay/power imbalance, etc),
dangerous lust,
a first-time experience (be it multiple partners, exhibitionism, voyeurism, or other),
an uppity female being 'put in her place',
manipulation and humiliation,
an arrogant male learning a lesson in humility,
a woman in a situation of utter helplessness,
a proud wo(man) stripped, both literally and figuratively, of his/her dignity,
and many more

Pairings:[/b]

I could list a million pairings here but as there's infinite ways to play any pairing, I really don't see the point. I prefer to figure out what we want to write a story about (is it incest, cheating, corruption, rape, seduction?) first, then develop/decide on characters who best suit the theme. As long as it doesn't conflict with my dislikes, it's a pretty safe bet to assume I'm open to it. But, for those of you who just can't live without any at all:

Stripper/Businessman
Teacher/Student
Neighbour/Babysitter
Obsessive Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Older Jock/Younger girl
Work colleagues
Boss/Subordinate
Stranger/Victim
Incest - Not really a kink of mine but, if it is yours, I'm good with it

If you have a particular pairing you're craving, let me know, I can usually find a way to work them into a plot.

Plot ideas:

Although I know you haven't read this far in the hopes of me having lied about the fully-developed plots thing, I thought you'd at least want to see something. I've updated a few with some more information and will do the rest as I get time. If some of my scenes appear a little ambiguous, that's deliberate - that way they can be tailored to particular tastes/kinks. As always, am open to suggestions and changes or hearing your ideas.

What's on this thread is my ideas/thoughts. It doesn't mean it's all I'm into, not even close. If you have another craving/kink in mind, don't hesitate to throw it at me, all I can do is say no.

The business man and the stripper
(Taken)
He frequented the clubs, not because of the women, well girls really, dancing naked up on the stage. He did it, because, since Amy died and his wife had left there wasn't really much else. At least it took his mind of things for a while. That and his job, it helped keep the anger at bay.

From the moment he saw her, he couldn't get her out of his mind. Not in a lustful way, or not that he recognised as such. It was her looks, her smile, her youth, how she reminded him of his daughter. He had the money, he might be able to help her. To help her leave that dirty business, to find something else, to maybe even to go to College.

She was young, and she stripped for a living. It was as simple as that. She got naked for strange men, and she loved it. She loved the attention, the admiring glances, the money, the fact that all those men wanted to touch her..to have her. Who would want to work their ass off eight hours a day at minimum wage when they could do this?

All he wants to do is help her, all she wants is what's in his wallet. Who'll win this little game of manipulation. And what will become of the loser?

The man of her nightmares:
(Taken)

She'd met him at a college party. She hadn't really wanted to go, but her friends teased her and told her she'd never meet a guy if she never went out. So in the end she went, and was glad she did.

He was a little older, maybe too old to be there, but she didn't care. He was different from the other 'boys', the ones who just wanted to get her drunk and sleep with her. He was mature and funny and charming and made her feel good.

Still, she couldn't help wondering, out of all the girls at the party, why would he be interested in her? Not that she wasn't attractive, she was. She was just a little shy and didn't show off her body or act slutty like the others. (Taken)

Why her?

The Ice-Queen

She was known as the Ice-Queen, but that's he what he always called a woman who refused to sleep with him. He didn't say it to her face of course, not this one, he wouldn't dare, not if he wanted to keep his job. If only he could find a way to turn the tables, what with that business convention coming up and all. The entertainment at those things was always so boring, he'd love to turn her into the main attraction. (Most likely a little exhibitionism and voyeurism.)

Compliance (Not in the mood for this at the moment)

I'd love to do a scene based on the 'true story' and subsequent movie 'Compliance'. It would involve me playing multiple characters and possibly the 'sharing' of some minor OC's, but I have a few ideas on how it could work. For those of you who may not have seen or heard of it, this is stolen from IMDB:

"At a fast food restaurant, the manager, Sandra, is having a bad day. Suddenly, she gets a phone call from a man claiming to be a police officer who has a complaint that one of her young female employees has stolen from a customer. At the orders of this authoritative sounding stranger, Sandra takes the apparent accused, Becky, to a back room to search her before she is picked up. Once there, the phone scammer manipulates the gullible personnel into participating in Becky's sexual humiliation that grows more twisted with every new sucker on the phone."

[/color]
Other basic ideas:

*A college jock and his friend/s use a younger girls crush to take advantage of her (thinking of a manipulation/seduction first-time threesome or more-some scenario for this one)

*A new girlfriend becomes the centre of a tug-of-war between two old friend. (seduction/consensual, but could go many other ways)

*College student is blackmailed and turned into a whore for her Dean's voyeuristic pleasure (pretty much as it says - mental more than physical force) (Taken but could be open to a second)

*A college student gets an internship at a Law Firm to take revenge on her sisters abusive ex boyfriend, except she gets more than she bargained for. (Force or non-con turned con)

* A scene themed around 'The Lord of The Flies' and/or The Stanford Prison Experiment.

*Perverted Fairy tales*

The man who does not do his own thinking is a slave, and is a traitor to himself and to his fellow-men.

Robert G Ingersoll

daily bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom