Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
To the main part.... Sunstone is a slice-of-life BDSM-centric webcomic about the various relationships of people both inside and outside of the fetish scene. It's written and drawn by deviantART author Shiniez (a pen name of the Croatian comics artist Stjepan Sejic of Ravine and Witchblade fame, who is also known to the dA community as Nebezial and is married to the artist who does the interconnected webcomic Blood Stain.

Primarily focused on Lisa Williams, a budding writer who kept her submissive desires secret for years, and Allison Carter, an adorkable dominant woman largely isolated from the world around her, the strip follows the pair as their initial online chat leads to their meeting in the real world. Complications ensue as their friendship and play-based relationship quickly develops further than intended, and both women have to come to terms with their mutual attraction while dealing with their personal issues along the way

Here I have provided a link so you all could learn more
.http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/Sunstone?from=Webcomic.Shiniezd

If you have a deviant art page I strong recommend his work it is legendary.

We would be using Original characters

RE: Sunstone based rp

Bump
and by the way you don't have to do this plot if you so desire to do anything just hit me up

RE: Sunstone based rp

I don't want to do this role play right now because I'm swamped as it is, but I do love Sunstone so shout out to you! ;D Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom