Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in the Dark ( open RP )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edouard was not happy. "The Reeve of this Shire is in my Lodge!" he exclaimed to Ere. "Matter of fact, he was the Master when I took my degrees! I'm going to get to the bottom of this" - he could perhaps be excused for letting a mental picture of Ere's nice, round bottom pass briefly through his mind - "and I'm going to do it tonight! The Deputies around here are nothing but thugs with friends, but one of them is going to have a learning expeience! I'll be leaving for Lodge in about an hour; stay put 'til I get back and I think I'll have some good news!"

When Edouard had petitioned the Lodge for initiation, he'd sworn that it was not his intention to seek membership for personal advantage - but once he was in, why couldn't he use his connections to ensure that things were done properly? The situation Ere faced was so similar to his mother's - and it had been solved by his father in precisely this way!

"I'm going to have to ask you to forego your "ceremony" for tonight while I take care of this - but if it doesn't have to be on precisely this night, we'll have a better situation for you - soon! Now why don't you have a seat, and in fifteen, twenty minutes we'll have a surprise for the little wolves!"

Ere looked up at him then lowered her head , looking at the floor. She nods softly knowing he is right about her needing to wait to moon dance, this is the first night of the full moon so she has two nights left to dance.

She sits down and watches him work her eyes on his strong gentle hands , she stands up and moves over to him kissing him softly on the lips then blushing a bit she starts to back away confused by her own feelings for him she stands half way to the door and half way to where he is standing. She bites her lower lip again and takes a single step towards him. " I don't want to be a problem for you..but i do wanna say thank you..for all that you have done here.." she brushes her lips over his again standing still looking at him.

Edouard holds Ere loosely... he feels a great physical attraction to her, and his own family history pretty much requires him to take the tack he's chosen toward her. But as forthcoming as he's been, he is a little uneasy with regard to her, primarily because he can detect a similar feeling on her part. If his parents were still alive, he'd take it up with them, but they've been gone for some time now.

So he finishes up with the box, pausing to wink at her while he's working, and in no time he's finished. He asks her to get the door and they go back around to the house with the box. The four little wolves are properly excited and are "all over" the two of them.

Ere smiles at Edouard and watches him work, when he finishes she grabs the doors for him and follows him as he sets the box down, the cubs are all 4 wiggling and licking them both. She picks them up one by one and gives them some attention,stroking their soft fur and nuzzling them gently. She hands Edouard the smallest girl again and looks at him.

The little she wolf cub promptly snuggles up to Edouard and calms down in her wiggling, pressing her small fuzzy body against him. She licks his hand and makes a small woofing sound. Ere smiles and watches the cub with Edouard. "I think she likes you.." Ere picks up the cubs one by one, except the one Edouard has and places them in the box he made. They promptly make an attempt to jump out and Ere laughs softly when they finally give up and lay down in a puppy pile all snuggled together. "should we name them?" She looks at Edouard as she asks this and her eyes darken a bit.

Edouard smiles and cuddles the little wolf; she has some sort of "presence" far beyond her physical dimension. He immediately understands, non-verbally, the attraction Ere feels with her; it is as if they were kindred spirits! He places her in the box with her littermates and smiles at Ere. "I have to dress for Lodge!" Repairing to his closet he dons the period equivalent of a tuxedo; the embroidered apron of a Senior Deacon is put on last. He sees a lantern outside; it is the Lodge Carriage, come to take him and the other officers to the meeting. They greet each other with handshakes indistinguishable yet somehow different from the usual men's grip, and Edouard and his Brothers are gone.

When they arrive at the Lodge, all are present and the Body is called to order; after the performance of specified ritual the business of the Lodge is discussed in terms and using expressions some would find stilted. Thereafter, the Work of the Evening, conferring the Second Degree on a new Brother, is performed, in which Edouard performs the lead part, describing the symbolism of entry into the Temple. After all is done, the Master imposes certain studies on the new man and the lodge is closed, "in due form". Edouard accosts the Reeve and pleads his case, entirely off the record, about what occurred in the clothing store earlier. The Reeve, as mentioned a Past Master, knows Edouard as a hard-working and conscientious Member and promises to make the matter right. And so it is done.

After some fellowship, in which mead and whiskey are consumed in moderation, the carriage returns the officers to their homes. Edouard kisses Ere with feeling and tells her "everything will be all right!" Later on, there are more kisses....

Ere watches as Edouard leaves and looks around his little home, finding a washtub she uses his bathtub water system and halfway fills the tub putting the water to heat. She hopes he won't get mad at her using some of the water. Once the water is hot she fills the washtub and finds the soap. Stripping naked and washing her current outfit then dressing in one of her new ones putting on the bright red corset and one of the long black skirts. She takes her wet clothes out back to hang them somewhere to dry.

Returning to the house she decides to braid her hair and pull it away from her face making herself look as pretty as she can. When Edouard returns she wants to impress him somewhat. Hearing his return she stands quietly returning his kiss and smoothing her new bright red corset.

Ere in that bright-red corset and black skirt has a "boing-factor" off the scale with Edouard! He'd ordinarily doff his Lodge clothes immediately upon returning home, but suddenly there's additional urgency! "You sure look nice, you know, the hair... and all...." he says between "little kisses" calculated not to put her off. Soon he's naked; he reaches for a nightshirt, hoping not to use it for some time, if at all. With the shirt over his shoulder he holds her away from him and scrutinizes the stunning corset with all three eyes. "My, MY!" he exclaims, already scheming how to get it off her with the least delay. He is just totally taken with Ere, and has already been plotting to keep her with him, long-term. Since his wife's death he'd had no interest in another woman, but that situation has already changed - it just took him awhile to acknowledge it!

Ere blushes a bit and lowers her eyes a bit shyly, she kisses him sweetly , blushing more and biting her lower lip when he stands before he naked, she can not help but look at him and admire the sexy male body before her. She steps a bit closer and runs a hand down his chest lightly her slender body pressed lightly to his. "Edouard..I ..um.." she wets her lips and looks up into his eyes. "I want to..um..be together..in the biblical sense of things..but..I want to take it slow..want to feel your hands on my body , want to explore every inch of your body..to come to 'know' one another in every sense of the word.."
She bites her lip again and blushes even more if that is even possible and tentatively places her hand on his shoulder preventing him the best she can from putting on his nightshirt.

Edouard finds absolutely nothing not to like about Ere, but her kisses most fascinate him: gentle, sweet, yet with an expository quality that turns him on to no end! He could handle a thousand a day with no trouble! Over the time they've been together, in the varying degrees they have, he's gotten to understand her much better: a raging sexual being but with a dignity and sense of propriety that needs to be respected. Without all that much rationalization, he sees that her (and his) kisses will be the key. And although they're both descended from a common elf æons ago, they've traveled such divergent ancestral paths over time that their differences are easier to see than their similarities, but as they say across the Channel: "Vive la Difference"! He eases in for another kiss - or another dozen....

The kisses she is giving him are far from chaste as she prods lightly to part his lips, her slender body pressing itself to his naked body,hands slipping around his waist to bring him firmly against her, she slowly backs towards the bed in the room doing her best to drag him along.
She tugs his hands to the strings on the back that tie her corset up, her eyes on his silently giving him permission to remove her corset top, beneath her skirt she has a special treat for him,when they get to that moment she hopes he will like what he see's. "please..Edouard..need you..so much"

Edouard lightly plays with Ere's tongue, then lances his inside her mouth; they alternately dance and duel between their now-gaping lips. He reaches around her and manages, by pure luck, to grasp both tag-ends of her corset laces and untie the bow. Hooking a thumb on each side of the eyeholes he pulls it open slowly, 'til he reaches the point where he can lift it over her head, and does; her beautiful breasts come tumbling free! He returns to their kiss, dragging it meanderingly down her neck, between her collarbones and in a converging spiral around a nipple, on which he unhurriedly closes in and suckles greedily, at the same time rubbing her bottom through the thin skirt. Sucking deeply on her nipple, he breaks loose with a loud "pop" and transfers his attentions to her sister; opening his mouth as wide as he can, he draws as much of it inside as he can, slathering that nipple with his crowded, flattened tongue....

Ere smiles as the binding corset comes loose, and runs her fingers through Edouard 's hair when he turns his attentions to her breasts,his hand on her backside would be able to feel the garter belt but nothing else beneath the floor length skirt. She makes a soft sound , almost like a moaning sound and presses herself closer to him.

Her soft hands exploring his body as much as she can, starting at his shoulders running down his arms, across his waist and slowly making their way down. Edouard has an effect on her like no one before him ever has, she finds herself craving his touch, enjoying his company and amazed at their differences. His pale skin contrasting with her charcoal skin, his hair compared to hers..his firm male form and her soft feminine form..they are like yin and yang.

Edouard outrightly lusts after Ere; he is flagrantly, throbbingly, painfully erect as he works to remove those textile impediments to their absolute union. He looks deeply into her eyes as he lowers her long, filmy-yet-opaque skirt to the floor, revealing a provocative - as if he needs further provocation - garter belt and a diaphanous pair of stockings; there are no pro-forma panties there to impede his path! Grasping the twin mounds of her bottom, he pulls her roughly against him, his turgid cock and writhing balls pressed firmly against her belly, just above the font of her womanhood. He kneads her cheeks as he kisses her as hard and as passionately as he can, eschewing mere words to tell her the power of his need. The heat of her body transcends warmth, becoming a raging fire blasting his soul. In one fell swoop he lifts her and lays her down on the bed, joining her there with total head-to-toe contact between them....

Ere smiles at Edouard and kisses him deeply, her hands fondling and touching him every place she can, she tangles her tongue with his her slender body pressing to his from head to toe as they lay down together, she looks deeply into his eyes his kiss heating her up to the point of near spontaneous combustion.
She groans into the kiss and rubs herself against him, the skin on skin friction causing goosebumps to cover her near naked body, she runs a stocking clad leg silkily up and down Edouard's leg her own desire for him making her grasp him without thought and pull him against her in an attempt to pull his hard cock into her waiting wetness fully.

Edouard pushes forward with just enough force to follow Ere's hand as she guides the head of his cock into her; he closes his eyes and eases the entire length up inside her, past the slick pink folds of her vagina until he's penetrated her thoroughly, his balls resting against the backs of her lower lips. The pleasure he feels is exquisite, and has only begun! He kisses Ere with the maximum intimacy possible and slowly and deliberately begins the motion; his hands lift her bottom to his thrusting cock, ensuring total penetration with every stroke. Unhurriedly he celebrates their coupling in the best imaginable way, bathing his cock in her indescribable warmth, his tongue matching his progress below stroke-by-stroke. Speaking endearments through his kiss, gradually he accelerates his pace....

Ere moans softly into his exquisite kiss, she wraps her legs around his waist and slides her arms up his back to his shoulders to cling to him lightly pulling him against her. She tangles her tongue with his lightly enjoying the feel of his length inside her. She lightly flexes her inner muscles to enhance his enjoyment. She hopes that this time he will last longer than just a minute or two.

Edouard coasts to a halt atop Ere and, holding his cock pressed tightly within her, rolls her over 'til she's on top of him; he lifts her and she is then astride him. Letting gravity (about which he knows nothing, except that it works) keep his cock all the way up inside her, he lifts his head and kisses her nipples with DEEP suction, one after the other after the first. He has decided to let her call the tune regarding the pace of their coupling, simply because it's important to her, or at least seems so. He is happy with the internal and external caresses he receives and knows he'll be happy, no matter what!

(( this RP is put on hold temporarily I have run out of idea's and motivation..))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom