Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in the Dark ( open RP )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edouard awakened with the sun streaming into the house - and Ere was not there! Where would she have gone! Scratching his head (both, actually) he headed out the door to "that little old shack out back we love so well" and relieved himself of a massive, satisfying dump. Thus evacuated, he returned inside and noticed that the homey disarray to which he'd been long accustomed had been transformed - transformed! - into a semi-scary order in which things could actually be found! And, there on the table was - some sort of meal! Quickly grabbing a nearby knife he smeared some grease on a slice (not a chunk!) of bread and wolfed it down. This woman was amazing.

Going over in his mind the duties of the day, he recalled he had to visit his neighbor, the founder, and order some more castings to forge blades. He had to make arrangements with him to have his donkey bred. He had to dig up some carrots and potatoes from the little patch nearby. And, he had to do some work on the Laird's claith mhor, or broadsword. It was close, intricate work, but it'd nearly support him for six months. And, when all was done, he had to fuck Ere again, although that was FAR from a chore!

Ere is standing in his back yard area near the wild vegetables looking around she spots some wild queen annes lace and steps a few feet away to pick it, she takes a big bite and chews the bitter herb feeling a bit better now. She looks up at the sun and smiles enjoying the feel of it on her skin even if it hurts her eyes somewhat from being underground so long.

Edouard rigged his donkey and led it over to the founder's, where he met his neighbor and fellow tradesman, Sanford. He ordered two claith mhor blanks, three for the claith vheg, and three for scythes. Breeding services for his donkey, when she goes into œstrus, were also settled; he needed another animal for pickups and deliveries - business was definitely improving! Sanford, alert to his friend's better disposition, pried, of course, but gleaned nothing. When he thought about it, he'd been letting Ere slink through his thoughts all morning!

He returned to the yard and fired up his furnace to warm up the hilt of the Laird's broadsword so he could work it, and, what with all the clanking and banging, that brought Ere out. "Be done in no time!" he said, knowing he'd get nothing done with a woman - that woman - around and finished up hastily. He went inside to get his trowel, not his Mason's trowel, to dig up the vegetables and found them already in a basket on the sideboard! He quickly kissed Ere and gave her a lateral hug, then a frontal one when she didn't scuttle away.

He looked at her, speculatively, then said, "I've got to run to town. I should be back in an hour." It was only a quarter-mile to the town's little two-block center. Edouard went into the silversmith's shop and ordered the item, glove leather, very thin, covered with purple velvet, with a small silver ring....

Ere sat in the dirt then watched him as he worked. She started to follow him inside when he returned and hugged her twice, she returned the hugs and smiled up at him somewhat shyly. When he said he needed to run into town she was tempted to ask him to pick her up some clothes but she hesitated to long and he left. While he was gone she cut up some vegetables and dug around to find some sort of meat, she added some water and started it all to boil making some stew for them to eat.
She looked around bored and found a broom sweeping the floor and cleaning some more. When he was still not back she curled up on his bed and fell asleep curled into a ball on her side.

Edouard entered the house and not a candle was lit! But immediately, he smelled something good cooking! He struck a flame and lit two candles in sconces on the walls so he didn't break something and saw Ere curled up on the bed, asleep. He joined her, wriggling right up against her, pulling her very close; he became somewhat erect but it soon subsided as he drifted off to sleep.

When he awakened shortly thereafter, Ere had managed to extricate herself from his grasp and was in the kitchen. He got up and said, "Hello!" and came on in. Taking her hand, he told her how much he appreciated her efforts, and not to worry over the little depression near the door, he'd fill it in soon. "Umm... when will supper be ready?" he asked, moments later.

Ere blushed a bit and smiled at him still half asleep. She points to the dish setting on the table that has the stew in it and a small loaf of bread she managed to put together. She sits at the table and waits for him to join her. Once he has she begins to serve the food serving him first and waiting for him to take the first bite before she allows herself a bite.

Edouard took the proffered first bite and was amazed! It was terrific! A tradesman like himself, whose work pretty much ruled his life, had often to settle for what he could grab at a moment's notice. But this was a feast! He wolfed the stew down like a wild beast on the carcass of its prey, and beamed at her across the table! He swung his chair out at an angle from the table and patted his lap. "Come on over here and sit on my lap awhile! I want to talk to you!"

He chose this point to tell her about the little gift he'd ordered for her; it was a common practice to denote, well, couplehood in his culture. But Ere was from another; who knew what their traditions were? But he'd gone and done this without a second thought - and she was here now....

Ere watches him nearly inhale the food and smiles taking a few small bites savoring the taste of the food. When he asks her to, she sits in his lap bringing her bowl with her so she can finish eating her meal. She listens as he tells her about the item he ordered and looks at him." tell me more about your culture and I will tell you about mine and my Deity. I am not like other drow elves..and I have had an unusual mate so that makes things a bit more interesting." she bites her lower lip and wonders something. " did you even notice the scar on my right shoulder last night?"

"I did." Edouard answered. "I thought at the time, it was none of my business, but now I guess it's going to be." He was befuddled. So, she had a scar. But now - what? Was she going to tell him it was some kind of ceremonial mark? He'd see. But it was suddenly apparent that this "clearing of the air" was going to be important to both of them, and in a way he should have foreseen it. He placed one arm across Ere's shoulders and the other on her thigh and listened intently....

Ere slides the shoulder of her dress off the shoulder showing the scar a bit better she traces it somewhat sadly. " His name was Shyntal, we were mates for about thirty years, we had cubs together ten years ago. Right before I was kidnapped, the drow killed him and our cubs..I was allowed to bury my family just before they took me as a slave. He was a lycan, a wolf if you would..I have fought to get away for the last ten years last night when you found me was the first time I have actually been free since then.

As for my deity ..I serve Ellistraee , she is the goddess of the surface drow, the good drow so to speak.. we dance naked in the moonlight, we live above the ground rather than under ground like most others.She slides her dress shoulder back into place and looks into his eyes with a soul searching gaze. Please tell me about you.

"We go back to Asia Minor, some say to the Hittite Kingdom... when the Romans invaded Judea we were personae non gratae, and bit by bit, we made it to the far northwest corner of Spain, where we lived hard by the Portuguese border. Along came the Inquisition, and it was convert to Christianity or be incinerated. But the King was unconvinced of the sincerity of our 'conversion' and we left for Ireland, where the locals were even more intolerant, albeit in a 'softer' way, than the Spaniards. We had to go underground - sorry, poor choice of words - live in concealment, and made it here to Scotland about a century ago. An elfin woman fled persecution and of course my father knew all about that. She became my mother. They're gone, noch, but I'm still here, and my skills have carved me out a pathway where none might have been thought to exist...." Edouard raised his hands, palms up, and just looked at Ere....

Ere hugged him a bit and looked back at him giving him a small smile" you forgot to tell me about your wife..and how she died.." She looks into his eyes waiting for him to share she did after all tell about her mate and her children.

Edouard lowered his head and was silent for a few moments. "She died in childbirth. The midwives didn't know what they were doing, quarreling among themselves. Hours went by and she didn't deliver. Finally the life passed out of her, and the little tyke died, too. The marshals wanted to hang the lot of them but they settled for banishment. They're all dead, now... couldn't work and nobody'd feed them...."

Ere gently places a hand on his jaw and looks into his eyes. " very sorry for your loss..trust me I know the pain.. We had 3 cubs true cubs they were half drow half lycan so most the time they were in wolf form until they hit 1 year in age." she leans in and kisses him sweetly pouring her emotions into the kiss and clinging to him hoping that perhaps he can be the change she has needed.

Edouard held Ere close; it was a very emotional moment for them. Parting her clothing, he pulled her leg over his hips and was soon inside her, kissing her tenderly but with undisguised passion all the while. Rather than thrust into her to establish full penetration, he wiggled his cock gently in, 'til his balls came deliciously to rest against the backs of her lower lips. He rubbed her bottom as he strained and relaxed, in a very slow rhythm, whispering endearments into her mouth rather than break their kiss. The pleasure he felt inside her was exquisite....

Ere returned the sweet kiss then gasped softly when he slid into her ,she places her hands on his shoulder and breaks the kiss. " sweetie while I enjoy you inside me..do you think maybe you could slow down and let me enjoy myself some this time? The last few times you have been kinda about getting yourself off with no concern for if I enjoy myself or not..if we are going to be spending time together I have needs too.." she gives him look and caresses his jaw to show she is not mad but that she wants a bit more than to be a piece of meat that he just uses to get himself off. " I can show you what I mean if you need some practice in pleasing a woman and not just yourself.." she bites her lip hoping she did not make him mad. She is enjoying the companionship but she would like to maybe orgasm as well,it has been ten years since she was able to enjoy a man.

Edouard was nonplussed - and chastened - and it was immediately evident. Ere was a very different woman from his late wife, and he'd have to understand this and make allowances. At first curious - elves and drows were closely related, after all - he realized that there were individual differences among all creatures.

He worked his way down the front of Ere's gown, unbuttoning and kissing as he went, taking full opportunity to give particular attention to her soft yet firm breasts, and the nipples which were the dusky crowning touch on each. Having run out of buttons, and yet having been distracted (to say the least!) kissing his way down Ere's body, he rolled a finger in her slit to moisten it, and inserted it into her, very gently twirling it around her inner walls. His mouth, meanwhile, had made it down her tummy, pausing long enough for him to poke his tongue playfully into her navel, and continued to its destination, where he moved his hand out of its way, allowing him to lick her thoroughly without withdrawing it. His other hand stroked the inside of her thigh....

Ere blushes a bit noticing he slipped out of her and she held his head against her chest as he kissed her breasts the heated kisses making her shiver as he makes his way down her body,s he giggles when he teases her belly button. When he reaches her wet entrance she gasps softly never having had anyone besides her mate do such a thing and he had only done so in his lycan form. She revels in the gentleness of Edouard. Opening up to him her thighs parting to grant him better access. She runs her fingers through his hair lightly.

At the very instant in time when Ere opened her legs to him, Edouard's virility was restored to him, and the dank vapors occluding his soul were dispersed. He buried his face hard in her vulva and ran his sharpened, extended tongue into her as deeply and rapidly as he could, pausing on the return strokes to flick her clit before re-entering her again. He noticed that the taste of her pink flower is entirely different from deep inside her. Whispering sweet nothings to her personal shrine of love, he licked her thirstily as her juices flowed copiously to their worshipper. Surely he wanted to wash her womb with his scalding seed, but he was quite happily enthralled with his distraction of the moment. His nose bobbed against her clit assertively but not violently enough to cause discomfort....

Ere gasped and bucked her hips a bit at the sudden change in his intensity. She moans and rocks her hips a bit. Her fingers tangling in his hair. When he begins to whisper and basically use his tongue to push her to climax she moans loudly and holds his head lightly . She cries out as her body rocks in orgasm she slides her hands to his shoulders and grips him firmly bucking her hips and climaxing hard her juices flowing and her muscles spasming.

Edouard slithered up Ere's body 'til his cock found a well-lubricated place in her; he wrapped his arms around her tightly and thrust into Ere in a rhythm older than time yet new as the next second, filling her to the hilt. She was so wet erotic slurping sounds accompanied his exertions. He looked into her eyes until the pleasure he found in her became more than he could sustain, and, encouraging her to come again with him, gasped and flooded her with his hot, gelid cream, tightening muscles behind his balls to pump as much as possible in; what woman wants to have a couple of drops dribbled into her? Holding her as tightly as he could he let the emotion of the moment flow along with his seed, shaking violently with the effort and the feeling....

Ere grabs his hips to slow him down a bit making him pace himself,she wants to enjoy him inside her. She looks into his eyes and gives a single soft moan before he cums deep inside her she sighs softly and kisses him, holding him close as he trembles in her arms she kisses him sweetly." Sweetie that was wonderful, but we need to work on your quickness my dear..I have some idea's if you are willing to try..I promise they will be fun.." she kisses him again her hand running down to lightly tease his testes knowing that 75% of the time a man's 2nd ejaculation takes longer than the first she wants to show him how good it can be when the mating takes hours not minutes. Continuing to tease his testes she wiggles a bit and uses her inner muscles to tease his softening cock that is still buried inside her. " are you up to learn and explore just how much fun we can have together my sweet?" she grins at him giving his ass a light caress and pulling him against her.

Edouard relaxed completely as his come flooded into Ere - but soon, in a very sweet voice, she was talking about "timing" and "having more fun". He really had no idea what to think! It felt so delicious when she rubbed his balls - but her tone carried suggestions of dis-satisfaction! To be in bed with her was heaven - to be IN her was heaven! But she wanted to "try new things".

The feel of Ere's body against his was exquisite. So, she wanted to try new things, OK, they'd try them. He'd already gotten the idea she wanted to "go another round" and, Lord knew, he was all for that!

Edouard squeezed Ere again and said, "Mmyeah, sure, lets do it again!" and reached down to cover her mouth with his own. So she knew a couple of tricks? Fine - let's do 'em!

His hands clasped the warm flesh of Ere's breasts as their kiss deepened once again....

Ere kisses him deeply and her hands touch and tease him, she breaks the kiss and kisses her way slowly down his body stopping to bite softly and then kiss and lick lightly, she reaches his inner thigh and nibbles and kisses a bit more before taking him in her warm wet mouth licking and sucking slowly building him up then slowing down teasing him again and again doing what she can to keep him excited but not let him cum.

Edouard pops little kisses all over Ere (when he can catch her) and thinks she's got a lot of good ideas, and maybe he should start listening to her more, including in more... vertical... settings. Although there's no water around, he gets the idea of going for a dive, and slowly works his way downward, dragging an intermittent and meandering kiss down her ribs and across the tight skin of her flank; before long he approaches an interesting area and lifts her bottom to get greater purchase as he follows his nose into a fragrant garden....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom