Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solvaris

Survivor of Hathsin
Hi there. I've been on and off this website since I started because its been hard for me to find good roleplay partners. Hopefully that will change sometime soon, or I'll probably end up quitting this site for good. There are two main problems I've had with roleplay partners. 1. My partners disappear randomly, and 2. My kinks do not match what most women want.

So lets talk about my kinks. What do I want? I want one or more sexy "dominant" women to make me cum so many times I can't see straight. And I say "dominant" because just about the only dominant thing I want my woman to do is not be submissive. I'm not into that whole "tie me up" thing. I'm just looking for a woman who's a little forceful, and takes what she wants; which is cum.

By this point, I've already lost quite a few people reading my request thread. Lots of women want to be submissive, and lots of women want roleplays with some plotline. But I have to narrow the search even further by saying I want some breast growth in my roleplay. Bigger than your head, but smaller than your body. That's where I draw the line. Not so much you'll break the windows with cleavage, but not so little that you think I'll be satisfied when you get to triple D's.

I've tried doing roleplays without breast growth, but you'd have to try pretty hard to negotiate that particular kink out of the roleplay. You'd have to fulfill just about every other kink I have in mind. For my full list, my f-list is in my signature.

A few more small details, and then you can decide whether you want to work out a roleplay with me. I don't want to roleplay with other guys. I do my research. If your gender is missing or "undisclosed", and you have request threads in both male and female sections, its pretty obvious you're a guy. I prefer doing roleplays through PMs, but I might be convinced into doing one on a thread or through email. I'd also prefer if you could post in our roleplay at least once a day. If you're having issues irl, then all you need to do is let me know, and I'll give you some time to get in the right sexy mindset again.

Other than that, I'm pretty flexible with anything else. You want to be a neko? Sure. You want to do some incest? I'm game. Just ask me, and I'll let you know if I like it. PM me if you're interested. Say something related to boobs in the subject so I know you read all of this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom