Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have something I've been dying to RP. [ FxF inside ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinmeiXaolung

Fluffy love.
Hey, I've had this craving for an RP for awhile now but I haven't been able to find anyone that's interested in any real plot-filled RP's, nor RP's that are drawn out and not heavily sexual. I want to do a romance RP that will have sex sprinkled into it, but is not the basis of it all.

So basically, here it is:

I want to do an RP where the main cast is two girls and their circle of friends, One girl is new to the town, just moved in and ends up running into trouble with some local thugs who get thrashed by another local girl. The two start to hang out together. And before long, the new girl starts to realize she's developing feelings for the older (By two or three years) woman, ends up having to deal with the struggle that she may not be as straight as she likes to claim she is. And being raised in a strict catholic home, she has to decide if she wants to make a move on this other girl who's been dropping small hints and subtle flirts at her since their meeting, or if she wants to pass up this once in a lifetime chance to find her true happiness. I want to RP their journey and all the struggles within it, sex won't be a constant thing in it and it will focus heavily on the emotional connection between the girls and their family/friends. If anyone's interested in this kind of RP, please message me, I'd love to give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom