Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My hot mentor is a what? (Charliesweb7 & Flux)

Elise didn't want to watch him. She would probably freak herself out. The brain was so powerful when it came to stuff like that. So she just stared at the ceiling... Since when did his bedroom have a light blue ceiling? Wait...why was she noticing all the ceilings now? She must be some weirdo... She heard him spitting, his cock moving against her asshole before then she felt him pushing in. She scrunched her nose up, tensing up a bit. Which didn't help at all. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, calming herself down. When he was in a few inches, she opened her eyes. "Weird..." She mentioned. It was. So strange...

"How weird?" he said as he felt her tight hole around his thick cock. Slowly, he started to go in as far as possible, fucking her quite deep. Her ass felt so extremely tight around his cock, even more tight than her pussy while she was still a virgin. Actually, Logan wanted to tell her again how much he loved her but she wasn't sure if she would feel the same, which broke his heart a little bit and he didn't want to have that again. So he kept his mouth shut and started to go a little bit faster as she was getting more used to it.

She felt him sliding in more and more. "Just strange...I mean.. I have never felt anything like it before." She told him honestly. But he slowly started fucking her, being gentle. She closed her eyes, relaxing a bit. It didn't hurt as much as she thought but it wasn't amazing. She knew he probably got more joy out of it. But she moaned softly, feeling a little enjoyment out of it. "Do you like it?" She asked him. Elise wanted to know if he loved it.

"Yes, I do like it though I like your pussy more," Logan clarified to his apprentice as he was looking in her eyes. "Do you want me to switch?" Until he got a reply, he would keep fucking her inside of her asshole. It was tighter yes, that was a plus but it was also less pleasuring as he wasn't hearing as much moans from her as he heard while he had been fucking her other hole. It was still something that both participants had to like so it could be enjoyable and Logan knew that vaginal sex was more enjoyable at this point.

Yes, she wasn't enjoying it as much. She looked to him when he spoke. "If you would like. I like that a lot better." She whispered. Maybe double penetration would be more her style. She got what she wanted and anal was something he liked... but he didn't have two cocks. She bit on her lip, hearing him move out. "Lets go somewhere else." She replied. She tossed the towel to him, wanting him to clean off his cock before he got into her again. She went into the living room, bending over the arm of the chair and spreading her legs apart to show him what she wanted. She was still dripping wet even, red and sore around the area slightly.

He nodded and when she offered him the towel, he pulled out and cleaned his cock. "Let's go then!" Logan said and followed her. When they arrived in the living room, he saw what she wanted. She wanted to take it from behind, that was something they hadn't done yet and it could be much fun. Placing himself behind her, he placed the head of his cock against her entrance, slowly pushing in. "Tell me how you want to be taken," he said, involving her more into as now she could decide how she wanted to be fucked by him. It was maybe more enjoyable for her to have sex in the way she wants it. Until she said what she wanted, he just gently slid in and out of her pussy.

He wasn't far behind, his hands around her hips after he slid in. He wanted her to explain what she wanted. She arched her back gently, stretching a bit. "I want you to fuck me rough." She moaned. "I want to be trying to hold onto the couch because you are fucking me so hard. And then making me cum all over your massive cock." She replied. That is what he wanted to hear right? "Fuck me until I scream." She added, pushing herself up onto her hands on the couch cushion.

How she told him what she wanted, aroused him more than what she actually wanted him to do. The aphrodisiac triggered once again and out of nothing, he started to fuck her really rough, ramming his cock against her cervix quite hard. The grip on her hips was quite tight as he was going hard, fast and extremely deep, if he went a little deeper, he would enter her womb. "You mean like this? You wanted me to fuck you like this?" Logan asked Elise as he kept using more power, giving everything he has.

He didn't build up. No, he just started driving into her. Like a piston, in and out roughly. She gripped the cushion, letting out a stubbled moan. "FUCK!" She yelled. Somehow it felt like he was being driven into her stomach. "Shittttttt...." She moaned as he roughly fucked her. "Oh god......YES!" She screamed at him. Normally she never knew she was this loud. Side effect of the potion perhaps? Her being very loud?

Her moans approved that what he was doing was very good as she was screaming, what she had asked of him to make her do. Even going harder inside of her, he smiled. "Something else that you want, mistress?" he teased her, hoping that she would like the way that he spoke to her once as until know, there wasn't much of fun involved but Logan wanted some fun, hoping that the mistress-part would make her more aroused as she had to say what was going to happen.

It was a lot of sensory overload. She barely could formulate a response to his question. "Fuck me....oh yes.... fuck ME!" She replied, lolling her head down as she arched her back. Her knees were being rammed against the couch, her thighs receiving a beating as well. She kind of didn't even hear the mistress part. Her nails clawed into the furniture, her letting out louder and longer moans. "Oh god Logan..." She replied, lifting her head up. Hopefully no one could hear them...

Her moans were arousing, her movement was arousing, her entire body aroused him even more. The aphrodisiac kicked in for a super effect, now it was truly like a piston was fucking her. He rammed his cock inside of her pussy harder than a normal human was even too. "Oh! Fuck! Elise! You feel so good!" Logan screamed as he went faster with this incredible power. His hips bucked against her back quite hard while his cock kept sliding in and out of her soaking hole.

Her body bounced along his length, hearing the erotic soundtrack they made together. This felt unreal. How wet she was..how hard he was and everything. He felt like a rock...literally rock hard. She stared at the other end, her mouth open as not too erotic grunts fell from her lips. She was unable to formulate clear thoughts. His grip was tight, meaning she would have bruises along her hips from him. "Oh....." She started, almost losing her train of thought. "God...." She whispered, resting her head down onto the couch. That essentially lifted her bottom up slightly higher, giving him a better angle to thrust into her. And it felt like he was hitting deep in her stomach.

Because she lifted her bottom slightly, Logan did something that Elise wasn't going to expect. He had been thrusting against her womb for quite a time but at this time, with this angle, he started to enter it. It took him a few thrusts before he entered her womb but he was in it. Not asking if she was okay with it, his moans became louder as it felt much tighter around the few inches that were inside of her womb. The cervical penetration made him able to use the full length of his member to have sex with his apprentice. "This feels so good," he moaned out. A squelching sound was quite load but until this point, he hadn't heard it. It aroused him even more, increasing his speed slightly.

She didn't know what it was, but it caused her to scream. Because finally... it felt like he was poking through her stomach. She shuddered, unable to even speak. It hurt. Oh it hurt a lot with the way that he was fucking her. She clawed into the couch, closing her eyes. Her moans were fewer now, her just breathing heavier. She couldn't even describe it. Slowly, it started getting better. She didn't feel the pain as much. And at a point, it was more comfortable. She was still speechless, just almost panting. Elise didn't know what had just happened there but she knew it was something big.

It was silence in the room suddenly as it were only his moans and not the loud moans of Elise anymore. Her breath was audible in the room though. Logan didn't realize that she had stopped moaning because it caused her pain as the only thing he felt from it was pleasure, not minding that it was that tight because his member was so hard that nearly nothing could bring any pain to it. His moans continued just as his thrusting, the grip on her hips even increasing more as he wanted to make her scream again, as she had requested from him. "Do... You... Like... It...?" Logan asked as he was reaching his orgasm slowly, it was so close and yet so far away.

Did she like it? She couldn't exactly tell. She was still in shock over it. She shuddered once again, closing her eyes. "Yes...." She managed to croak out. Yes. It did. But it didn't. But it did. Oh it was just way to confusing to explain. She finally moaned once again, wishing he would now slow down. Penetrating as deep as he did was going to make her feel very sore tomorrow morning. Elise opened her eyes again, slowly able to push herself up more to the position she had been before.

When she moaned again, he went a little bit slower again, finding the right rhythm to penetrate her. It felt so good still and when she pushed herself up again, the pressure on his member increased but he wasn't planning on going less deep inside of her hole. "Do.. You want me... To cum inside of you again?" Logan asked, moaning, breathing heavy. It was exhausting to keep thrusting inside of her with that amount of power behind every thrust but he liked how it felt.

When he was a bit slower, it was much better. She even moaned a bit louder. Yes, harder wasn't always better. She nodded her head then. "Yes...cum deep inside of me..." She whispered. She moved her hand back, starting to rub at her swollen clit. She moaned more, moving her legs as she held her weight on one hand. She wanted to get to her orgasm soon as well. She was being a little greedy now.

He saw how she started to rub her clit and it turned him on more, especially because she had been moaning louder again. Logan hoped that if he was going to fill her up, she would cum as well as then he had succeeded in pleasuring her as much as he had pleasure. Streams of cum came out of the head of the cock, filling up her womb directly. A load moan escaped the lips of the man as he kept thrusting inside of her until she had came as well.

She rubbed her clit, legs twitching as she did it. She moaned more, them booming shorter and closer together as she moved her hips against the couch. Elise smiled once he started cumming in her, filling her womb up and making sure to fill it up completely. She was eating so close. So close... She inhaled short breaths until she hit her point. She spasmed on his large shaft, her orgasming as well. It caused her to move around as her orgasm took over her entire body.

A last stream came out of his cock as she got an orgasm around his cock. She was so filled thanks to Logan's efforts and slowly, he pulled his cock outside of her womb and pussy. "That was amazing," he said, panting and still breathing heavy. He sat down on the couch with still an erection, closing his eyes for a few seconds. For some reason, he was exhausted a bit but not as much as somebody would expect after having that kind of sex in the period of time they did.

After her orgasm, she was panting. Elise tried to catch her breath as he pulled out and sat down. She was unable to move really. "I swear to god you were in my stomach." She whispered, pushing herself up. She moved around, sitting on the couch as she shut her legs to keep the cum in her. She rested against him, still recovering a bit. She was tired but not completely exhausted.

"I wasn't in your stomach, only in your womb," Logan replied as he looked at Elise that sat down against him and he smiled. Laying his hand on her leg, slowly rubbing over her skin. "I love you, Elise." Giving her a small kiss on her cheek, he confessed again that he loved her but again he was scared of being rejected or left without a clue about her feelings. He blushed a bit as he said so. The rubbing stopped as he awaited her reply on it.

"Jesus, it felt like you were in my abdomen." She clarified. The stomach was near the ribcage. Not down in your intestines. She looked to him as he spoke again. He was going to say it again and again huh? She had been able to avoid it until now. And the look on his face, she didn't want to say no. She had no idea what she felt honestly. She just smiled gently. "I love you too." She whispered. Even if she didn't mean it, he didn't have to know. She felt strongly about him. Just how much...she wasn't completely positive on.

Back
Top Bottom