Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chord

Marissa sighed but nodded. "Fine...but you better get me off somehow." She jerked the girl up and threw her onto the bed. "You plan on taking her cherry or just playing?" She asked the captain.

"Thats up to the girl." Nathan replied as he walked over to Kaitlynn, and prodded her cheek with his cock's tip. "So what'll it be, Katie? You want this dick inside of you, turning you into a woman? Or do you want to stay an innocent girl for just a little longer? Though either way...You won't really be 'innocent' after we're done here."

The girl blushed. "I want you..." She whispered softly. Marissa grinned devilishly. "Seems she wants it all. Better brace yourself girl. It will be painful." She teased, walking to the door. "I'll leave you two to yourselves since its her first time." Marissa grinned, opening the door. "Oh and Nathan...don't break her."

"Yeah yeah I know not to break her." He grinned and looked at Marissa as she headed to the door. "Going out in the nude are yeh? And you haven't even gotten off...Don't think I don't know what you're planning, Mary." He teased before turning his attention back to Kaitlynn. He had moved between her legs now and was prodding her pussy with his cock. "Are you ready for this, dear?"

Kaitlynn bit her lip but nodded, watching as his big cock prodded between her thighs.

Marissa grinned as she headed out, running into the boy. Grinning, she took him by the shirt and pulled him below decks.

Nathan grinned and slowly began to push his cock inside of the girl. First the tip went inside of her, and he gyrated his hips so the tip would begin to turn in a circular motion. Next he resumed slipping his cock inside until he felt her hymen break, thus removing her of her virginity. "Are you alright? Its okay to squeeze my arm if you're in pain, Katie..."

Darian was leaning against the railing, looking out to sea when he felt a sudden jerking of his shirt. He turned to see a naked Marissa and he blushed wildly as he was forced below deck. "M-Marissa what the hell are you doing!?"

Katie gasped as he began slipping inside of her. Marissa had been right. It hurt like hell. She gritted her teeth as he moved inside, sending a sharp bolt of pleasure up her spine until he pushed forward, breaking her hymen and sinking deep into her. She couldn't stop the cry of pain that left her lips.

Marissa grinned at Darian, pressing him up against the wall once they made it below decks. She feverishly began kissing and nipping at his neck. "What does it look like?" She murmured, brushing her palm over the front of his breeches.

Nathan grinned as he heard her cry of pain and cupped her cheek. "I hope you're happy...Kaitlynn...for your captain has just taken your virginity and promoted you from girl to woman." He grinned and kissed the girl's lips tenderly. "I will not move my cock until you're ready for me to...Alright Katie?"

"Jeez...The captain's apparently made you cock hungry..." He murmured as he felt her kissing up and down his neck, his breeches being felt up by the first mate of the ship. He bit his lip as he looked at her, growing erect from all she was doing. "Though I'm not entirely against this but...Er...Won't the captain get angry?"

Katie groaned softly, her walls pulsing and quivering as they stretched to fit him. After a few moments she nodded. "Y-you can move now." She felt the stickiness between her thighs from her virgin blood but found that it didn't bother her that a pirate had taken her virginity.

"To hell with the captain..." She murmured, pulling away to look up at him. "I will leave if you don't want this. I won't force you." She whispered, breathing heavily with unspent lust.

He nodded and began to slowly push and pull his hips so his cock would slide in and out of her. His hand reached forward to massage her breast tenderly while the other one helped him hover over her while he bucked his hips into hers. "How are you feeling? You doing okay, Kaitlynn?"

"I do want this. But I'm just worried the captain'll cut my nuts off or something for screwing with his woman." He murmured as he began to push down his pants to bring out his cock.

"I'm feeling pretty good." She moaned softly, lifting her hips as he pulled back before thrusting back in.

Marissa sighed, almost sadly. "I'm not his woman. I'm...a warm body when he needs release is all. His whore in other words." Who had been replaced. She thought. After a moment, she walked a short distance away, laying down on a hammock, in all her naked glory.

"Thats good to hear." He grinned. "Marissa asked me not to destroy you tonight and I'm willing to do that...TONIGHT. But once you're used to this, I'll make you as deviant as she is when it comes to sex. Hell it may even affect your personality and make you less of a spineless girl." He grinned. "I am going to morph you like putty the entire time you're cruising with me, Katie..."

Darian blinked as he heard this and an idea sprung in his head. He figured it was too late to save his sister from losing her virginity to Nathan if Marissa had left them midway. Maybe he could help Marissa AND save his sister at the same time. A grin came across his face as he pulled his pants back up and went back toward the captain's quarters to knock on the door.

Marissa didn't even look up as she heard him leaving. A soft sigh passed her lips as she curled up in the hammock. Even Darian didn't want her.

Kaitlynn meanwhile, was thoroughly enjoying herself. She was moaning loudly, arching to Nathan's thrusts as her body jolted. "Oh god yes!" She cried, pausing and stopping Nathan as she heard the knock on the heavy wooden door.

"Heh...Bet your brother didn't want to do her or something or he wasn't man enough." He pulled out of Kaitlynn and walked over to the door, and opened it. He was surprised to see Darian standing there instead, who then gave a hard punch to Nathan's jaw, causing him to fall back on the ground. Though, he stood up like it was nothing. "Something on your mind, champ?" He murmured, not caring if he was naked and having sex with Darian's sister. "You're an asshole...You made Marissa feel like shit because you ditched her for my SISTER!" He yelled out. "What kind of captain are you!? Marissa obviously cares for you and you decide to just hit and quit her!? I'm fucking wondering why she is staying on this ship with you anyway!" His voice was loud and surely it would even reach Marissa's ears if she were listening.

Kaitlynn quickly covered herself as Darian punched Nathan. She listened to his words and instantly felt like shit for allowing it to happen. Marissa too, had heard and came up from below decks, wearing one of the shirts she had purchased for Darian. "What is going on?" She asked softly, wiping her face to hide the tears she had been shedding.

"Aye its just the cabin boy showing some brass is all." Nathan murmured as he rubbed his cheek, which still hurt from the force of the punch though he did not dare to show it. He simply snickered a bit and held his hand out toward Marissa, though he looked at Darian all the while. "She's wearing your shirt boyo. Don't you think thats saying something for a woman to wear nothing but a man's shirt? Aye thats like a flag a fortress and she obviously wants to be yours. Isn't that right, Red Mary?"

Kaitlynn slipped from the bed and began dressing as they bickered. She looked at the ground sheepishly as she saw Marissa.

Marissa looked at the captain for a long moment. "You are a bastard." She whispered, on the verge of tears. "All the shit I do for you and yet you treat me like some whore and throw me aside when the next lay comes in." Her eyes turned to Darian. "At least I know who the better man is." Right now, she was so torn she didn't know what she wanted.

"Aye Mary...Yeh should've known what I'd be like when I tossed you off me ship for about a month before I come and get you when I most need ya." He shook his head. "I'm a bad man. I will not deny it. But I'm a PIRATE after all. We aren't known for taking a single lass as our own! We scour the seas and fuck any pretty face we come across. The world is our pen. It was just a bonus that you were also looking to sail the seas so I took you with me for the fun of it. Had I known that you'd fall for me, I'd never have brought you aboard me ship so as to spare you from pain such as this. I told yeh once and I'll tell yeh again...I'm not a one woman man, Red Mary."

"You did know. The first night we laid together you knew, yet you still continued on, knowing you were winding me tighter." She whispered, the tears falling yet her head was raised proudly. Slowly, she moved to where she stood in front of him. "Consider this my resignation, captain. I'm through." Walking past him, she gathered her clothes and headed off ship into town.

"Aye...Stuck with the cabin boy and...Whatever it is Kaitlynn can do it seems." He murmured as he watched Marissa walk off the ship and into town. He was still naked but he didn't care. Darian walked over to his sister and gave her some clothes as well. "Come on, Katie. We're not staying here any longer...I know this might've been a chance for us to live a better life...but hopefully Marissa can do that for us." It was especially better for Darian if he knew his sister wouldn't be touched by trash like Nathan again.

Kaitlynn dressed quickly and looked over her shoulder at Nathan as her brother led her off the ship. She raised a hand in farewell to the captain as they left.

Marissa sniffed as she made her way through town towards the inn. Many men gawked at the girl, several even grabbed at her but she was numb. She didn't feel anything. Looking back, she saw the duchess and frowned. She was through being a pirate. She would find work here in town as a barmaid or something to help get her through.

When Darian would finally find Marissa, he would see the Duchess begin to sail off into the distance. 'Who knows how long that ass is going to live, piloting a ship that big with only a crew of one man.' He thought in his head as he approached Marissa and wrapped her in a shirt. "Marissa...We're...Sorry that this happened..." He murmured to her as he held her shoulder gently. "And we hate to ask this of you but...Do you think you could still look out for us..? It was tough for the two of us to be on our own but with you it should be easy...Though I don't think that its necessarily fair since we can't do anything to help you out other than maybe steal a few pieces of food here and there..."

The girl jumped as she felt strong arms wrap the shirt around her. Looking up she saw Darian, and beside him, much to her displeasure, Kaitlynn. As Darian made his request, she sighed. "You don't want to be with me lad. I'm suitable for no one."

"Thats not true Marissa...Don't let what he did to you bring you down. I don't see why you're unsuitable for anyone." He took a seat in a chair next to her, and continued to speak to her. "He was just an asshole...Marissa don't think so low of yourself." He reached out and hugged her tightly. "I know you aren't unsuitable for anyone, Marissa..."

"Face it Darian. Your sister and I are tainted. Good for nothing besides prostitution." She looked to the wide eyed girl. "Get used to it girl. No man, no good man wants broken goods. And that is what we both became the minute we let Nathan into our beds." Hell, even Darian hadn't wanted to sleep with her.

Back
Top Bottom