Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chord

She grinned at his teasing. "Oh I am that good. Why ekse would the captain come looking for me to help?" She pushed her bowl of untouched stew over to him. "Eat up lad. You need it more than I."

Katie shivered and couldn't suppress the tiny mewl that left her lips as he kissed her neck and massaged her small breasts. They weren't as large as Marissa's but were still perfectly shaped and firm. "I thought you and the other woman were together." She murmured, unused to the feelings coursing through her virgin body.

He didn't protest. He ate all of the food and soon he sat back, relaxed and stuffed. "I haven't eaten like that in...Well...I've never eaten that well before..." He laughed lightly. "So...What now. We need to get supplies or something right...? There was nothing on the Duchess and I don't remember anyone actually buying some supplies..."

"Together? No...No. She wanted us to be together. I've only met her again in months about two days ago...Last night we had sex...Though she thought it was personal. I'm not the kind of guy to get tied down in a relationship so she got angry and left after we fucked each other's brains out...Wanna know how that feels? Getting fucked silly?"

Marissa smiled. "I never could stand to see someone go hungry." She paid for their meal and led him outside. "We need to get some supplies and a few other things." She looked over his ratty clothes. "As well as you and your sister some clothes more suited for our kind." She didn't dare say pirate out loud around here.

Kaitlynn trembled against him as he offered her a good fuck. "I-I don't know. What if I'm no good." She murmured. She knew this man was nothing but a womanizer but his touch sent firey tingles up and down her body. The thought of how her brother would react nagged at the back of her mind as well as the thought of making Marissa mad. truthfully the woman terrified her, what with her scarlet tattoos and all.

Darian nodded. "Yeah...Yeah yeah...Some new clothes would be great." He replied and followed after her. "These tattered rags are falling apart..." He sighed. "I don't know how we managed to last this long but we did...Joining up with the two of you, no matter how...annoying it'll be, will be a step up from where we were before."

Nathan laughed. "So...So what? Who cares if you aren't that good? You aren't going to be doing anything but sit back and enjoy what I do to you..." He teased, licking up and down her neck with the tip of his tongue teasingly before kissing her ear tenderly.

Marissa grinned as she lead him into a local merchant to purchase supplies. " So you find me annoying even if you hardly know me?" She teased.

Kaitlynn groaned softly as she felt the warmth of his tongue. "O-okay...but...we can't have sex." She whispered, blushing. As a girl she was taught that her virtue was a sacred thing that lady gave to her husband.

"You are not as annoying as that perverted captain of yours. I can only fear what he's doing to Katie right now..." He shuddered and suppressed the anger that was growing within him about Nathan.

"Oh? Why can't we have sex?" He grinned and reached down, touching her between her legs, his fingers practically touching her womanhood through her tattered clothing.

The woman have him a sympathetic smile as she listened. " Nathan may be perverted but he is a good man, and your sister is a grown woman. You can't hold her close forever" She reasoned.

"Because.... I'm a....a virgin." She gasped as the heat of his hand touched her in such a private place.

"I know I can't hold her close forever, but I have to do SOMETHING when she's with a terrible man...! You wouldn't understand unless you had a sibling that was making a horrible decision and it was obvious..." Darian sighed. "Anyway...where do we go now?"

Nathan laughed at her reaction to him touching her down by her crotch. "A virgin? I'll make your first time a special one then, Katie..." He grinned and kissed her neck tenderly, his cock rubbing against her behind through both of their pants.

Marissa patiently listened as he ranted. She frowned softly. "Nathan is a good man. He..." She broke off. Was Nathan a good man? After what he done to her she wasn't so sure anymore.

Kaitlynn bit her lips as she felt the hard ridge of his erection pressing into her from behind. "I-I can't."

"See? Even you don't even know for sure." He shook his head. "I'm going back. I can't leave my sister with a sick fuck like your captain." He seemed serious about this, and began to turn as if to head back toward the ship.

Nathan simply grinned and removed himself from her body. "Alright. If you can't, you can't...Though...I would love to just toy with your body even more. Even if I don't get to fuck you...I love getting my hands all over you and seeing those reactions you give me."

Marissa let him turn to leave. She was unsure, as he had said. Nathan had only used her for her body after all so she couldn't say whether he was a good man or not. And his intentions for the girl were clear as day. Sighing, she turned and walked into another shop, with the mission of finding good clothes for the two newcomers.

Kaitlynn gave an apologetic smile. "I am sorry. I just...it isn't right." She murmured, striding to the door. "Good day Captain."

"Now now, wait just a moment. I did not dismiss you." He smirked and pointed to a table with two chairs. "Come...Sit with me. I'll be doing this with your brother as well, but I must try and figure out how to use the two of you to the best of your capabilities...What are you good at, I mean. Are you good shooters? Are you navigators? Know how to use a sword? Gamblers? Merchants? If you don't have any skills...how can I keep yeh aboard me ship?"

Kaitlynn watched him warily as she sat at the table. Her head reeled from all of the questioning. " um no, no. I have never used a sword, no and no." She replied, chewing her lip as she sat thinking. "Ummm....I can cook! Is that a useful skill you need captain?"

"It very well might be. I'd rather have a cooked meal than eat raw food." He said with a grin. "We'll see how well you do when your brother and my first mate get back from their grocery shopping. Now...Your brother...Do you know of anyhing that he is good with?"

Kaitlynn gave him a shy smile. "I can't wait until I can show you." She listened as he asked about her brother. "That is a question for him. I don't know what he is good and bad at."

Marissa in the meantime was sort of wandering around town, scoping it out in a way. She walked back towards the ship as the deliveries of all the goods she had ordered arrived and were loaded.

Nathan nodded. "Alright then, Katie." He snickered and looked up and down her body. "Strip down for me...I won't touch you, but I'm gonna look at what is in store for me later on down the road..." He leaned forward. "Maybe dance around a little bit? Shake your hips...I'll be certain to take you somewhere to learn a special kind of dance to please your captain."

The girl balked for a moment before slowly sliding off the ragged shirt she wore. Just as it hit the floor, Marissa busted in, heaps of clothes in her arms. She paused at seeing the topless girl but only shook her head before grabbing Nathan by the shirt and pushing him outside. "No peeking Captain." She said sweetly before shutting and bolting the door.

Nathan grinned as he watched the girl take her shirt off to reveal her breasts to him. Just as he was about to tell her to remove her pants, he heard Marissa burst in and shake her head at him due to the topless girl. "What? She's learning." He replied before feeling himself pushed outside, where he saw the other boy walk up and glared at Nathan in pure fury, and walked in on the two girls naked. "G-Gah...Marissa...!? Katie...!?" He shielded his eyes and tried desperately to run out of the door, but was comically failing. When he finally escaped, he slammed the door shut behind him and held his eyes shut. "Jeez kid. You act like you've never seen a woman before."

Marissa was helping Kaitlynn into a pair of leggings when Darian burst in. She paused, standing straight and grinned as she watched him fumble around. Laughing, she stuck her head out the door to hand him the clothes she had gotten him. "Quite refreshing to have a man on board that doesn't turn into a horn dog when he sees a naked woman." She looked pointedly at Nathan before disappearing back inside the captain's quarters.

"Not to mention that he did that because one of the girls is his sister." He murmured as he watched Darian begin to pick up the clothes and yell a 'thank you' into the cabin and went around the corner so he could change into some clothes as well. He finished just before the girls finished and came around, looking like a new man with finer clothings. "Hey, Mary. You two girls done in there yet?" Nathan called out into the cabin.

Marissa sighed on the other side of the door. "Dumb ass." She smiled as she finished pinning up Katie's dark brown hair. The girl was wearing a pair of navy blue leggings with a white shirt tucked in and a pair of black knee length boots. Marissa had changed into a leather like bustier and a pair of black capri length leggings. Slowly she opened the door, flooding the room with light. "We're ready."

"Bout damn time." Nathan replied as he walked in and slammed the door shut behind him, right in front of Darian's face. When Darian tried to open the door...he would find it locked. He began to bang on it and was yelling at Nathan to open the damn door. All the while Nathan walked over to the two girls and grinned as he took both of them by the hips. "Now that I see you've put some clothes on...Lets see about getting them removed, huh?"

Marissa couldn't help her body's reaction as Nathan pulled her and Katie close. Her breathing pattern changed, her breaths coming shorter and more shallow. Katie was blushing, looking over at the older woman. "Nathan, I don't think this is a good idea." Marissa whispered, her face flushed. Gods, she wanted him but he wasn't good to be around. Andshe ddidn't want to corrupt the girl.

"Oh don't worry...Katie's a virgin. And I'll respect that she isn't ready to have sex..." He removed his arm from around Katie's hip and pulled Marissa into his body even more, now looking into Marissa's eyes directly. "Lets teach the girl a thing or two...She's an adult now, isn't she? She should learn how to please a man..." He kissed Marissa's lips tenderly.

Marissa wanted to protest his attentions but as soon as his lips landed on hers she melted. Her body went lax agains his to where he was almost supporting her full weight. "Nathan...I..." She couldn't even finish. Instead she drew his head down closer, kissing him deeply as the girl looked on.

Back
Top Bottom