Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chord

Marissa sighed, unrolling the map and laying it across the desk. "Nearest port is.......here." She pointed to a small island port not far off. A good day and a half of sailing if the weather holds." Heading outside, she began to steer the ship in the right direction. "So tell me captain. What happened to your old ship?"

"Aye...Uh..." He rubbed the back of his head. "The thing is...I sort of got caught in an ambush see? Whole crew got taken in, cept me of course! Had to sacrifice a few of em to get out of there in one piece but I lost the ship in the process...Ah well. Whats lost can be regained or restored. Starting with you." He grinned and walked over behind her, and reached forward to grasp her breasts between his hands. "I miss these lumps."

She listened to how he lost the ship, frowning. When he reached up and grabbed her breasts, her eyelids fluttered for a moment before she regained her senses and pushed him away. " What makes you think I would let you touch meNathan?"

"Well...For one, all you did was push me after a brief delay of me grabbing them so I would imagine that you'd love me to touch you." He teased, and leaned against the railing near the steering wheel and watched her. "So you asked me, now I must ask you...What've you been doing ever since I cast you off and left you in Portugal?"

Marissa looked over at him as he leaned against the railing. She continued steering the Duchess as she thought about what to say. "Well I quickly found work aboard this beaut. Captain took to me you see. I worked as a simple deckhand even though I was 'the captain's special toy'"

"Ah, so its just as I thought." He replied. "Welp...At least you aren't rusty at what I love best about yeh. Even if we haven't exactly done nothing. The sexual fun is amazingly amusing, don't you agree, Mary?" He said with a grin and fell backwards off of the railing only to land on his two feet at the deck below. "I'm going to see how well the bed is in the Captain's quarters...Lord knows I could use some rest."

She smiled at his antics as he went below decks. "Lazy arse." She muttered. He amused her even if he did annoy her to some degree. Her hands trailed over the smooth, polished wood of the wheel as she looked out over the dark sea. A sigh of contentment passed her lips as she breathed in the salty air that ruffled her ebony hair. It was just her and her mistress now, and that was all that mattered to her.

About a night's worth of sleep later, Nathan would finally re-emerge from below deck. He walked out and yawned, and looked to see her still steering the wheel. "Aye...You can put er to rest now and get some slumber. I'll make certain she doesn't hit any rough waters or nothin'. Last thing I need yeh to do is fall asleep and drive the ship into a cliff!"

She looked down at him as he came back up on deck. " I'm alright Captain. I'm used to it." She replied with a smile. She was used to sleepless nights aboard the Duchess.

He walked over to her and leaned against the railing like he did before. "Used to it huh? You know...the more you speak, the more you leave to the imagination as to what you've been doing for a month...Maybe you could show me exactly what you've been doing this entire time??"

Marissa gave him a demure smile as she continued sailing. "Perhaps I shall....someday." Her eyes moved to him. "I navigated the ship at night alot of nights. Our navigator didn't have the best night sight. Captain Turner didn't have it in his heart to fire him so we worked around it."

"Ah. Ah well that just makes you cleaner than I thought...which is better for me." He grinned and walked over, resuming what he had done before and grasped her breasts more firmly this time, yet his lips would kiss her neck lightly. "Come to bed with me for a little bit...I'll make it worth your while...Marissa..."

She shivered as his lips brushed over the soft skin of her neck. She bit her lip and her eyes slid closed as she leaned back into his embrace. "What about the ship captain?" She murmured, placing one hand over his on her breast.

He grinned and held her against his body. "Forget the ship...Lower the sails and let us drift for a bit...We won't be all night...Just long enough for us to get what we both need..." He kissed her ear tenderly and squeezed her breasts more. "If we get lost...it'll be my fault and I'll let you tease me all you want...I mean it WILL be my fault if it happens so I'll take full responsibility..."

Marissa moaned quietly when he kissed her ear, squeezing her breast. She nodded. "Alright. Will you help lower the sails? Two of us working will make it faster." She turned In his arms and gently drew his head down for a kiss.

He kissed the girl as she kissed him, and proceeded to take down the sails alongside her. Soon the ship would begin to slow into a small drift among the night sea, the full moon high in the sky to illuminate the vessel. Nathan withdrew to the captain's quarters and sat upon the bed, waiting for Marissa to come and join him for some night time fun.

Marissa hurried through taking down the sails and slowing the ship. Once done she headed down into the captain's quarter, locking the door behind her. She looked at him, sitting on the bed, biting her lip as she hesitated at the door.

He frowned when he saw her reaction to him sitting on the bed. "Forget it then, Mary. I won't force you into somethin that you aren't completely up for when it comes to sex." He stood up and went to the nearby desk to begin plotting out something on the map she had found earlier, not making eye contact with her the entire time.

Marissa frowned, going over behind him. Bending, she started kissing his neck softly. "I am comfortable with it my captain. I just don't understand why you would choose me for a bedmate. I don't have much experience and I am not beautiful like other women I have seen you with." She murmured, rubbing his shoulders.

"You demean yourself, Marissa." He said with a smile and looked up to kiss her cheek. "You are more beautiful than you think and I've always wanted to fuck your brains out. That fire you give me really gets me going and I'd love to just have my way with you one day. But for now...lets keep it consensual yeah?" He turned in his chair and was now facing her. "Shall we begin?"

A smile formed on her lips as he spoke. "Yes captain. Have your wicked way with me." She grinned, leaning down to lick his botton lip teasingly. " I'm yours until you get tired of me."

"That might be a while, Marissa..." He grinned and watched her for a moment. "Strip down...I want to see my first mate naked. Then come and sit down with me and I'll get things moving along...This your first time? I'll be certain to be gentle with yeh, Marissa." He grinned and relaxed more into the chair, ready for her.

"It isn't my first but I have only had sex once before." She murmured. "And it wasn't all that pleasurable." in fact it had hurt tremendously the entire time. Slowly, she began stripping out of her clothes until she stood naked before him. Her body was leaned and toned, tattoos adorning her skin.

Nathan grew erect immediately to the site of the girl. She was a sight to behold indeed...He reached forward and took her hands, and pulled her into his lap, her back to his chest and his hands going to massage her bare breasts. "Mmm...I'm surprised you're letting me do this to you, Marissa...I know I drive you crazy which is why I never expected for you to give yourself to me like this..." His fingers pinched and twisted her nipples lightly as a bulge in his pants would press against her inner thighs.

She gasped softly as he pulled her into his lap, his erection pressing into her rear. A pleasured moan left her when he began touching her nipples. "I have needs like any other woman. And I would rather ir be you than someone else to help." She replied, leaning back against his chest.

Back
Top Bottom