Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chord

Marissa had had enough. "Stop it you two!" She cried. "I came to see you and you still act like an ass so fuck you. And you lay off of him, at least while I'm right in front of you." She scolded, suddenly feeling tired. "Just...let me out of this place. I want to go home."

Nathan grinned as he watched Marissa become angry. "Aye. An ass? I'm a bad man but not an ass." He shrugged and fell back onto the ground, leaning against the wall once more. "Be off with you then. You've given up on your old cap'n so there is no point in the matter." Darian walked over to Marissa and walked her out, and sighed as he looked to her and then back toward the jail. "I'm sorry you had to see that but I must report to my superiors...We can't let Nathan live. IF he has something up his sleeve to get out of his hanging...I have to make sure the Navy knows to be on a lookout..."

Marissa wrapped her arms around herself to ward off the chill that had settled over her body after seeing the captain. She nodded to Darian. "I understand. Its your duty." Standing on tiptoe, she kissed him softly. "I'll see you at home."

Darian smiled and kissed her back. "Alright...I'll see you at home." With that, he headed off to report what Nathan had said to his superiors. Darian began to wonder...Would Marissa so willingly allow Nathan to die like this? All the while Nathan was in his cell, grinning as he looked to a few birds that decided to perch themselves on his barred window and simply watch the man...Or were they doing something more?

Marissa returned home to an empty house. Katie must have been out with the young fisherman. Sighing, she crawled into bed, feeling eons old.

Katie however, wasn't with the fisherman. She was at the jail, seeking Nathan. She had entered without problem due to her brother being in the navy and she had also bribed the guards to keep quiet. She found him and pressed herself against the bars. "Nathan!"

Upon hearing Katie's voice, Nathan looked up and grinned as he saw her press herself against the bars. He stood up, and walked over to her, though he kept his hands to himself. "Ah...Kaitlynn...It seems you've grown as well since our last encounter. How goes it? Its been half a year, hasn't it?" He grinned. "I've longed to have you in my hands again."

Her eyes darted about to see if they were alone. "I have to get you out of here Nathan. I can't bear to see you hang." She whispered, reaching through the bars to gently clasp his hand.

He grinned and held her hand as she said this. "I am glad you're still one to support me." He kissed he leaned forward, as if he were willing to kiss her if she wanted to.

Katie leaned forward as well and gave him a quick kiss. She pulled back and let go of his hand. "I'll be back. I promise." She whispered before disappearing down the halls.

"I know you will baby." He said with a grin as he watched her off. He stepped back and crossed his arms smugly. "She hasn't changed a bit...so naive and twistable. Aye...I'll have a new Red Mary yet." He said with a small laugh as he waited for her return.

Meanwhile, Marissa waited at home. Her mind was in tumult as she sat there thinking. Katie burst in the door and she jumped, not expecting the heavy wooden door to come flying open. "Katie what is your rush?" The girl said nothing, only went to her room and stayed a few moments before running out again. "Hmmm wonder what that was about..."

Near nightfall, Kaitlynn returned to the prison. A grin was on her face as she made it to his cell, a ring of keys in hand. "Told you I would get you out." She whispered smugly.

Nathan was about to give up hope about Katie coming back and actually being able to get him out...but she returned just as his doubts had fully taken over and she produced a ring of keys. "Woah...How'd you snag these?" He murmured as he reached for them so he could unlock his cell and get out.

"I have my ways." She muttered, looking about. "Now hurry, we don't have much time. Guards change out at nightfall." She urged him. "There's a boat in the harbor that will carry you away from here."

"Just me?" He said quizzically as he opened the jail cell door and stepped out. "Won't you come along with me, Katie? I could use some company for the long...long voyage I have ahead of me."

The girl seemed to balk at the idea for a moment. "I-I don't think that is a good idea. Then they would know I helped you escape." She would need alot more persuasion to go with him.

(Sorry for the late reply. My internet was out for a few days.)

"They'll find out eventually, Katie...At least with me, you'll be safe from the law because I'll be able to protect you, my dear." He cupped her cheek gently.

She bit her bottom lip for a moment, thinking it over. "Alright. I'll come with you." Quickly, she handed him a pile of clothes, some including navy uniforms she had swiped from her brother. "Change into these...quickly!"

Nathan took her clothes as fast as he could and began to put them on. "Yechk...the scent of the Navy is on this...This is perfect! They'll never suspect me in this." He grinned as he hugged Katie in his arms. "I love ya...Did ya know that? Lets get the hell out of here."

Katie grinned as she watched him change into the navy uniform. "Navy blue just doesn't suit you, Nathan." She chuckled, hugging him back. "Now keep your head down, towards my neck and act a bit drunk. If we get questioned, keep your trap shut." She ordered before leading him out of the cell and towards his freedom.

Nathan nodded. "Aye...I've been drunk enough times during me life that I could imitate it like a charm." He smiled and began to go into some sort of trance, looking...sickly and dizzy as he waited to follow behind Katie. His head was down the entire time, the brim of his cap covering his face mostly.

The girl chuckled and wrapped his arm around her waist, leading him down the street. They got a few queer looks but she provided a simple explanation of him not being able to handle his rum and a lady at the same time. The men who gave her the looks smiled and nodded in understanding. Many had been in the same situation more than once before.

When they were outside, Nathan grinned as he looked around. "Good job baby...but now we'll need a ship...or at least a place to stay until I can get a ship. My old one was destroyed when they took me in...Got any place or any ship in particular we could have?"

"I have a fishing vessel waiting for us. It will take us to another harbour." She replied, looking around them for signs of the Navy's approach.

He nods at her, and simply grins. "That sounds good, my dear sweet Katie..." He cupped her cheek lovingly and gazed into her eyes, enjoying how she was practically twisted around his finger. "Take me there..."

A smile formed on the girl's face as he cupped her cheek. She heard the alarm sound that he was missing suddenly and ran for the docks, dragging Nathan behind her until they came to a small fishing ship. It belonged to the bou who had been courting her and she hated to do this to.him but she needed to get Nathan out of there. "Come on! The Navy is coming!"

Back
Top Bottom