Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappearance

Russian Vodka

Supernova
Hello to those who read this. It's mainly targetted at those I RP with.

I have been absent for 2 weeks now. And there's a good explanation to it.

I have been in a mind stop moment since then, I haven't felt ready to post or interested in posting, not because I didn't want to, I just didn't feel like I could put down something comprehensible and make a proper post.

Along with that, I've been super busy with my education towards becoming a chef, even if I keep getting top grades and I try to relax, I keep getting new assignments overlapping each other and it's almost impossible to get the teachers to put in the dates online for handing in stuff. Along with that, I'm currently working on my final project for graduation.

Aside from that, I'm also trying to search for a place that will take me as an apprentice, hopefully from january, so I won't screw up my economy more than it is right now.

In more personal terms, I've been battling my own mind lately. A month and a bit ago, my mother called me to inform me that she'd been diagnosed with cancer in her throat. She's currently over halfway through her treatment, though I can't help but worry that things will turn sour. Even if the doctor tells her the signs are good.

So right now is a tricky time for me, I'm trying to balance everything properly, and on top of that, I'm low on money for the rest of this month already. Luckily, I have the aid of my other half here and we're trying to make sure we have enough as it's also christmas soon.

But I'm stressing myself too much. I will try to get back to regular posting soon, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe not until the weekend. I just hope it'll be soon because I feel like I'm letting down a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom