Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A ladies search for Females & Futas

Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiFuta

Meteorite
Hello there! My friend actually told me about this site, So I have decided to hope on and check it out for myself.

To get this out of the way :

I only roleplay with females. If you are male, please be honest.
I only roleplay characters ages 18+.
I dont roleplay on messengers, PMs please.

Some things you may or may not want to know about me :
I am female.
Been roleplaying for 10 or so years. Erotic for maybe 7.
I post in paragraph style, but can lengthen or shorten them to meet your needs. I'm not picky at all on length, just write in complete sentences.
I dont enjoy scat, vore, gore, or anything along those lines.
I will happily play futa or non. Though I prefer the former. Please mention if you are uncomfortable with futa when you message me, or I will assume it is on the table.
Currently I've been craving playing a submissive role in a scenario.
Possible kinks are listed after each plot but I am open for suggestions always.

Key : MC = My Preferred Character
YC = Your Character

Plot1

World of Warcraft Boss Run : CRAVING MC is an adventurer in World of Warcraft. YC, will be female bosses from every era. Onyxia, Lady Vashj, Mother Shahraz, The Eredar Twins, Freya, Blood Queen Lana'thel, and Sinestra are the ones I want to include, but can work in others on request. The basic premise is that you will be adjusting the boss mechanics to focus around each boss rather than fighting my character, to use her in whatever way they see fit. We can plot it however you like but had two general directions in mind. One, MC could be going specifically knowing what was going to happen to her, willingly or unwillingly, because once a boss is sated they are 'defeated' for the week. Or MC could be going to slay the boss each time, but because of her looks she inevitably gets taken advantage of once she is defeated.
((Kinks : Non-con, futa, tentacles, multiple partners, macro-size for some bosses, erotic cocks and even a combonation of cocks like horse cock with a knot, impregnation, egg laying))

PM me to discuss all the kinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom