Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngel111

Planetoid
So I thought I would make this thread just for the Incest Plots I have been craving to do!.

Rules.

- Use a Picture for Character description. (Not Anime, Sorry)
- Be Literate, I will not continue with people who talk in slang or abbreviations.
- Be detailed, That means one paragraph, with at least 7 sentences. The more the merrier.
- I will not to do Rape or Forced Scenes.
- No Scat, gore.. etc Just don't be outright nasty. My F-list is in the signature do read it!.
- PM me, do NOT reply to this Thread.

Plots!!

Aunt x Nephew
YC (the aunt) married my uncle when I was still only a child. My father had been the younger of the two brothers and your husband was the older one. By right he was suppose to get the family inheritance, and passed down along his line. But he had no legal heir. And since he did not and my Father had a older son (My Character) he stood to gain the family inheritance after them. Now 21 And your husband already past 50, he was not able to have a son or a daughter.

You being a gold digger, thought your 50 something husband had ruined your youth, and now you would be penniless after he passes, leaving you out dry.

Mom x Son's best friend (not incest, I know!)
Your son has been my friend since grade school the two of you were never really well off as your husband was a drunk and you had to work to make ends meet, your son spent most of your time at My house. My parents were well off and only had me going to a public school because they wanted me to toughen up. Which I did. Now its years later and We are in college, your son got a scholarship and he is happy that he is going to one of the IVY League Colleges along with me. Little does he know that his father during his first year kicked his mother out of their house. Desperate for help you call me knowing that my father owned a few houses that were vacant around the city.

Mom x son(can be step)
You and I have been living by ourselves for quite a long time, we are quite rich, and my father doesn't live with us anymore although he has not divorced you, he hasn't seen us in over 5 years either. I am almost 19 now and in college. This time during the summer break I come back home and tell you to pack your things up so we could go on a little vacation just to get a little change of scenery, knowing you haven't dated or been with many men during this time I decide its best if you at least socialize a little.

Step Sister/mother x Step brother.
My Character would be adopted into the family at a young age, and since then he has lived with your family mother is married happily, i have two siblings a older brother and sister who are 5-8 years older than me. I am 19 now and when I turned 18 my biological father came to find me to give me all of his inheritance. He was a rich man. and had no children. Now despite being a happy family we never really were rich rather poor. And when I decide to move into the big house, Father does not want the family to go along. Saying they have too much self respect. Now either the step mom, or sister or both want to come along... ?

I am going to add more ideas, but until then if you have something in mind just send me a PM, and we can discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom