Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F craving Sci-Fi, heavily story-based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonttu

Meteorite
The introductions:
Hello dear reader, you can call me Jonttu. I'm an 18-year-old guy from the
cold dark north with nothing to do, but write and play video games. I have been roleplaying occasionally for a couple of years and I consider myself a pretty good roleplayer. I'm hoping to find a female roleplaying partner with similar interests in a wide range of genre's and detailed plots. Or a male wanting to play a female, if you can pull it off. I'm here for a good story, not just mindless smut.

My writing style:
I mostly write in third-person however I can do first-person if that's what you prefer, it really doesn't matter to me. What DOES matter however is the length of posts and grammar. Like many others I started out with one-liner roleplays, but those have gotten largely uninteresting with experience. Now I much more prefer long lasting, detailed paragraphs of writing, at least in the beginning. As the story is getting on its way the writing should be at its most detailed and 2-3 paragraphs worth is usually preferable. I like to write detailed beginnings and if I don't get that back, well that's an instant turn-off. However as the story advances I can see that it can get hard to write long posts, especially if our characters are in close contact at the time and the reactions of both are required for the situation. Also what turns me off are simple grammatical errors such as writing i instead of I. It might sound like bitching and being a grammar nazi, but that stuff bothers me to no end

Smut/Kinks:
My general policy is that smut is a great thing as a part of a deeper story, however it shouldn't be all there is. I'm all up for a smut-focused plot just as long as it has a decent story to hold it together. As for Dom-Sub relations, I will never play a fully submissive character. I am not against playing a character that is of lower rank, file or caste than the female lead and will be willing to service his "mistress" or whatever it may be willingly, but I will not play a mindless slave that can be pushed around completely. I will in general play a dominant party if such is required, but mostly I prefer to have two strong leading characters rather than having any sort of set hierarchy. I also won't play any characters or with female character under the age of 16.

My kinks/likes include:
  • ACTION
  • Strong female characters
  • Romance (What can I say, I'm a softie at heart.)
  • Consensual
  • Non-consensual (Not rape, forced pleasure however can be fun.)
  • Cheating (A young woman running from an unhappy marriage into the arms of a younger, more virile man? Yes please.)
  • Dirty talk
  • Oral, giving and receiving
  • Xenophilia (Between sentient species and usually humanoids, not really into the whole tentacly monster thing.)
  • Inter-racial. (As a caucasian male with blonde hair and blue eyes, nothing beats a dark-haired dark skinned woman.)
  • Deepthroating/Face-fucking
  • Large breasts
  • Lactation (Might not make sense, but without pregnancy.)
  • Breastfeeding
  • Cum Addiction
  • Rough sex
  • Spanking
  • Curvy, full bodies, maybe even chubby
  • Incest
  • Age differences can be hot, though I'd rather play a younger male with an older female than an older male with a young woman.

No-no's:
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • Water sports
  • Full-on rape, at least detailed accounts. (Maybe might be able to shift me on this with the right idea, story etc...)
  • Pregnancy. (This is a serious no. I will nope the fuck out at the very mention of morning sickness. Just not something I want to deal with.)
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Bloodplay
  • Probably other things I just can't remember right now, sure they will come up at some point.

CURRENT MASSIVE CRAVING: MASS EFFECT
Sexy aliens, sexy technology, sexy spaceships... What else could you ask from a sci-fi roleplaying game? Recently got inspired by this game and now I have an unbearable itch to roleplay this. Hell if you suggested I'd probably agree to RP a Sovereign/Harbinger fic. Not probably even joking.

I'm open to pretty much all humanoid pairings in the universe, preferring interspecies pairings. Quarians are my favourite, I know, so unoriginal. Another craving I'm mixing in here is a need for some female badasses. I'd like to roleplay in situations where your character is above mine, whether it be in rank, skill, social caste or whatever and I have to take orders from her. I'm placing a lesser importance on smut than usual with this craving and more on action, relationships and eventual romance. However I naturally don't object to any smut, the more the merrier! If anyone wants to play a badass female alien/human in a sci-fi adventure, then you've come to the right place.

Homeworld:
You might have of an 1999 RTS called Homeworld that is an absolute classic. I have for a long time desired to get a good RP based on the idea around this game, only to get dropped time after time again. The basic idea is that a species discovers their homeworld isn't actually their evolutionary home and set out to discover their lost history and world with the help of a massive colony ship/fleet. They however find that there was a reason why they were stranded on their world in the first place and they pay a very heavy price for their curiosity.

This can go very many ways, it can play about the same way as the classic game story which is a pretty straight forward encounter with hostile aliens, or we can modify it to be more mysterious or anything else interesting.

Create-your-own-universe!:

World building is always fun and someone who really wants to commit to an RP can PM me with any ideas they have for possible sci-fi universes. These can really be in the range from pretty much anything.

Random pairings, like really random:
Spaceship CaptainxXO
HumanxAlien
AnythingxAnything

Method of RP:

I would prefer to use the PM's here to roleplay thanks to their convenience. However I do also have a skype account that I created a while back for roleplaying and I can share that as well, if you contact me by PM first and peak my interest. If you are interested in roleplaying something, or suggesting a plot of your own (Which I do encourage you to do!) just shoot a PM.

I am busy with studying for some major exams right now

And in the end thank you for reading all that! If you didn't read at least 50% and simply skipped to the end, well you suck. No offence, hehe.

RE: Action, romance and sex, IN SPACEEEE. M/F detailed RP, preferably sci-fi

Bumps

Bumpt

Bumps

RE: Historic/Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Modern/Fandom RP's. Seeking a skilled female partner!(REVAMP)

Reworked the whole thread into a more pleasing format, at least in my opinion!

RE: Historic/Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Modern/Fandom RP's. Seeking a skilled female partner!(REVAMP)

I don't like needles.

Winter is coming.

RE: M/F Historic/Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Modern/Fandom RP's. CURRENT CRAVING: MASS EFFECT

Embrace Eternity.

RE: M/F Historic/Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Modern/Fandom RP's. CURRENT CRAVING: MASS EFFECT

pewpew lazors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom