Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom, Sub, or equal Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genx196

Planetoid
I'm looking for someone who would be interested in playing a strong sexy Amazon. I was thinking the story would be a ancient fantasy setting.

As for the plot I had 3 ideals.

1. It would be a team up. My male warrior would be on some kind of quest. He would run into the amazon and something would force them to team up and finish the quest along the way. I was seeing this one as a more vanilla romance type story. Not saying their can't be plenty of blood or fighting in their. Just that our characters end up falling in love.

2. My character would be a warrior Prince (or king) that defeats your in single combat. As Amazon law dictates, because you lost and did not die you must pledge your self a servant to the victor. My character would of course accept the pledge. From their we can go several different ways with the story depending on what we discuss before starting. This storyline would decently be for the more submissive type of people tho.

3. This is essentially the same plot as 2. The roles are just reversed. It's for the more dominant people out their.

Those are just basic plots I came up with. If you don't like them tho let me know so we can try and come up with one we both like. I'm really big on discussion before we start tho so we can hammer out all of the details.

F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/genx196

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom