Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raging Flames (graphic warning)

S

starphoenixkoroias

** This will probably seem like mangled pieces of something else
** but it is part of the idea behind it. Warning: This might be a bit
** graphic.

""Raging flames, fire of torment, cinders of a soul burning night
buried within, behind the eyes, under my skin yet burning high
hatred of the world, judgemental and cruel, the darkenss within will rise, scream of my spirit, tears of the world, the sheep that bleat dies

growl of spite, roaring down deep, echoing out into the shattered night
scars on the skin, flowing crimson streams, bathing the world in blight
hate you world, i would say, but strong enough those words are not
despise you, loathe you, disgusting filthy whore, your despicable lot

Raging flames of anger unmeasured, a tide of unspeakable and heated ire heart pounding hard, shaking in pain, choking out your feeble throat with a wire you hate me for living and giving my all, i'll rip out your guts with a knife leave you screaming and wretching you pathetic worm, pleading for life

fracture your bones, shatter your lungs, smash you into pieces and bits
gouge out your liver and scoop out your intestine and squeeze out the shits judge and snipe and bitch and moan and trim the world according to you i'll bathe this old bitch in crimson and ochres, death is a bloody hue

set you to fire, watch you burn, screaming in agony and pain
rip you to pieces with my bare hand and watch you suffer again
words don't describe or do justice to what i will inflict to you in pains
be horrified and afraid, no more of your games, die in my raging flames""

That's what he wrote when he felt his disgust for the world.
He turned to her emotionally voided with the exception of a wicked
seething hatred in him.

She was tied down to the table in heavy chains. Her pale, ivory skin was bruised and cut in so many places she was shuddering against her bindings in convulsions. He struck her hard with the iron bar in his hand again. Her thigh bone, already having been struck several times
gave way under the stroke and a loud crack could be heard. Her feral scream of distress echoed out from the cloth gagged into her mouth. Her tears of pain, fear, and sorrow streamed down the sides of her head.

He whipped out a thin knife from a drawer under the table and stabbed the nipple of her right breast, straight down practically dead-center in it. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head and her body began thrashing violently as the pain shot through her body.

He grabbed up a large amount of her silken blonde hair with his left hand and yanked as hard as he could, pulling her head against the table. She was almost incoherent with pain and never saw him move. Her eyesight went black for a moment as a ferocious fist crashed against her face from the right. It was one solid punch that nearly fractured her cheek bone. Her wailing was music to his ears.

She froze up when she felt his mouth on the side of her neck. It disgusted her to feel him biting on her and sucking on her flesh. It made her skin crawl to feel his tongue travelling down the left side of her body, despite her near-state of unconciousness from the pain. She gulped against the gag in total revulsion as he licked and bit her left nipple. And then she let out a scream again when he slapped her breast so hard that her body shook from the blow.

Then she felt another sharp, cold stabbing pain in her chest. A knife had been plunged into her and left in place. Her eyes started glazing over as her energies were running out. She still pulled against the chains trying hard to break free, as hopeless as it was.

His rough-skinned fingers violated her folds and he plunged them mercilessly into her vagina, stabbing his fingernails into her uterus. His fingers curled as he pulled them out slowly, scraping the insides of her body out in a bloody strip. She wailed again, though her eyes produced no more tears. He forced four fingers into her and shoved hard, threatening to tear her open. She just lay there with her back arching straight up, the pain and anguish rippling through her like electric shock. He kept pushing and pushing until finally his hand went in and tore her labia apart a bit. He kept pushing as she convulsed in complete shock as she bleed freely. He quickly yanked his hand out and jammed the iron bar up inside of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he ruptured her uterus for her. With a maniacal cackle, he left it jutting out of her and reached into the drawer. He withdrew a few more knives and furiously stabbed her body over and over again. She began feeling a bit more numb after each stab. She didn't even notice when he cut her abdomen open and reached in to pull out her intestines and her ovaries and left them danging in open air. Her blood and guts were everywhere and she felt the cold grip of death slowly taking over her body.

He poured the gasoline into the cavity in her body and lit it on fire, watching her guts melt and bubble as they burned. He laughed loudly as her flesh began to sizzle and the flames rose up. She felt the gag being removed from her mouth as she slipped away into the next world.

Back
Top Bottom