Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who raped me?

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Lowblow Emma and I have a thread going in which I am trapped and about to be raped. Simple question: should Emma reveal who the rapist is or leave it as a mystery, even perhaps at the end? Each would have a different effect on the story, depending on when the man's identity was disclosed and whether it was revealed to me as his victim as well as to you the reader.

By the way, Emma says that she doesn't know who he is yet, although she has some ideas.

I've always loved stories with completely anonymous sex. It adds to the powerlessness of the victim, robbing her of just that extra bit of agency and self worth. It's even better if the victim ends up getting pregnant from the assault, leaving her with a lasting reminder of the total mindfuck.

I like the idea that things unravel a little at a time, in this case the bonus is the victim is forced to see all men as possible rapists, is that smirk or smile she is receiving from a certain man mean that he did it and he is gloating? Is the rapist someone she deals with everyday in some capacity? I think there is more plot possibilities by keeping it unknown for a while.

Back
Top Bottom