Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Everything Club (EvaRose & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Kaari looked at him, nodding as she looked at the young man in front of her. She bent down and picked her lab coat off the floor quickly before putting it on, carefully buttoning it then turning to Jaden once again. "Of course I can. I don't live that far away actually," she said softly, her lips curving upwards into a small smile as she looked at him. He was a handsome man really and she absolutely enjoyed the sex. "I was sitting on my porch actually and saw you two walk past, couldn't help but follow since you were with a bitch."

With her body covered, the girl looking at him for a moment before leaning forward to kiss him softly on his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow then," she said softly. The girl turned and walked out of the park, humming softly as she walked away from the larger houses and to her own.

Once Kaari headed home, Jaden turned around and began heading home himself. On his way, he quickly took out his phone and began texting Jyade again. 'She's a tough nut to crack. I got a couple of things from her though, I think. She seems to be jealous of you, saying that she thinks you're just as hot as she is, although I wasn't sure if you knew that she knew that. Also, I think she's secretly a nymphomaniac. I was walking with her and she started acting weird, making strange moaning noises. Then I think she started to come onto me. If we weren't out in public, I'm almost positive that she would've been a lot more assertive about it as well. Anyways, see you tomorrow, hope you look sexy.' And with that, he went home, thinking about the events that might happen tomorrow.

The next day, Jaden brought his swimming trunks with him in his bag, and the day kind of went by quickly. When the day seemed to be almost over, he began texting people to see what the plan was. First he texted Minca. 'When are we going to Mary's? Is it right after school, or are we meeting up before?' Then he texted Mary. 'Hey baby? Do we have time for a quickie before everyone comes over? Or would you prefer if we do it after everyone is gone?'

Minca got her phone out when it rang and looked at the text messaged before quickly replying. 'We're going an hour after school. I'll see you there.' She was happy to hear from him, since she didn't see the guy for a few days after all, and hoped that he still enjoyed her presence. She was starting to think that what they did was only a one time thing, which was a bit saddening for the girl since he happened to be her first. The girls all went through school that day without anything going wrong at least, the twins being near their boyfriends, and Jyade being around her boyfriend of course.

Mary got his text and sighed softly as she got into her car. She was still trying to figure out what happened the night before, why she had been so eager to have sex with a guy she barely knew and happened to be a delinquent. She looked at it though and squirmed a bit, remembering the way it felt and finally deciding that she actually did want to see what it was like again. She couldn't help but be a bit curious. 'We can do it before everyone comes if you want. Do you need a ride?'

When Jaden looked at his phone to see the texts, he grinned. He'll have plenty of time to go a round with Mary, make sure she's satisfied before the other's come over. He began making his way to the parking lot to meet with Mary. 'Sure, we'll be able to get it on sooner, giving us more time.' He kind of liked the idea of doing it in her car, maybe groping her as she drove, or making her rub him with one had as she drove home.

When he got outside, he made his way to Mary's car, one of the nicest looking cars in the parking lot, and waved to her. "Hey there sexy. So how do you want to do this today? Do you wanna maybe make a quick stop in an empty parking garage and have some fun in the back, or do you want me to do it in your room?" He asked, already getting turned on just thinking about the different ways he'd fuck this little slut.

Mary blushed abit when she heard the flurry of questions that came from him. They were things that other guys teased her about, but the person in her car was the only one of them who actually had sex with her. Everything was still a blur, but the pain she felt that morning told her that it really did happen and it wasn't a dream. She was a bit more in control of herself that day at least, very much in control actually since...she was still unsure of what happened the night before. It was strange really.

"I...um...I'd like to do it in my room," she said softly. Doing it in the car wasn't something she wanted after all. It was her new car and getting it messed up wasn't an option in the spoiled girls mind. She drove out of the school parking lot slowly and carefully and started to make her way down the street and in the direction of her home. "I don't usually do things like this. I'm not a slut or anything like that."

Jaden laughed when she told him that she wasn't a slut. "Of course babe. I'm fully aware that you've turned down pretty much every guy that approaches you. Everybody knows that you're a cold woman. That's why I'm glad that I have you for myself." He placed his hand on her leg and grinned at her. "And we'll have some fun rustling up your sheets when we get to your place." His hand began rubbing her leg, slowly reaching down to her inner thighs.

It looked like she hasn't caught on to the fact that he drugged her, but she probably won't be as horny as she was the other night. That means that he'll have to put in some extra effort on this. It wasn't too much of a hassle though, the hardest part was getting her interested in him in the first place.

Mary blushed a bit when he touched her, looking at him for a moment before returning her gaze to the road. She couldn't help but wonder what would happen if her parents happened to be at the house. The ride to her house didn't take that long and it wasn't long before she was pulling into the driveway of the large house. There yard around it was huge, the pool was in the back in another area of the house. It was more like a greenhouse really, meant to make it so that they could go swimming during the winter as well.

"W-well, this is my house," she said as she parked the car. Her parents' car wasn't there at least, which meant that there would be nobody around to know about what they were doing. She looked at him then got out of the car, closing the door behind her. She was trying to breath in deeply and calm down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom