Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Everything Club (EvaRose & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Seeing her lead him to a secluded bench, near the forest, away from the lights around the park, and with nobody around, made him think that she was asking him to fuck her. He was sure that she just enjoyed the spot, but she seriously couldn't have picked a better place. Once the two of them sat down, he sat close to Mary, continuing the charade of caring for her. Maybe he should never tell her that it was him all along, make her think that she just got super horny for some reason. That would probably haunt her for a while, making her wonder whether she consumed something that made her act in that way, or did she really just go into heat for no reason.

"Just relax, take deep breathes, I'm here for you." He put his arm around her, keeping her close to him, making it seem like he's comforting her. "I know you might be scared, but you'll be okay." While it may seem like he's trying to take care of her, this is probably driving her crazy. Just the feeling of his touch is most likely making her so wet that she probably won't be able to handle it much longer. Holding her close to him, he gave her a caring smile. "Are you starting to feel better?"

"N-no," she said softly. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she panted for breath, shaking slightly because of how strange his touch was making her feel. The girl clung to his shirt, breathing in deeply as if to take in his manly scent, and she found that it pleased her. His arm around her, so wonderful and so strong, she could feel his big hand on her and found that she wanted it on her breasts. He felt so strong to her and wanted him to touch her like no other, it was so strange, but she couldn't deny her feelings. "Oh god," she gasped, turning to him suddenly and kissing him.

Mary couldn't help herself right now, his touches warmed her body and her nipples were perked up, wanting to be touched by this muscular man. And that kiss brought her to the point that her panties were soaking from her juices, her breasts pressed against his chest. The girl broke the kiss after a few seconds, trembling as she looked at Jaden. "Keep touching me," she said softly, "kiss me, do whatever you want to me." She kissed him again, a short and quick kiss. "Fuck me," the girl pleaded, her desperation and lust showing in her blue eyes.

Jaden continued the act until she pulled him in for the kiss. When she kissed him, he held her close, showing her the embrace of a man, a man that she usually looked down upon. Once she begged him for sex, he simply smirked. "Alright, whatever makes you feel better babe." He then pulled her in and returned the kiss, his tongue forcing itself into her mouth, rolling around with her's. His hands lifting up her shirt his hands now groping her breasts.

Briefly pulling away from her kiss, he looked at her, loving that lustful look on her face. "Are you sure you're okay with doing something like this with me? Aren't I a 'commoner' to you?" He teased. It wasn't like he would care about what her response was, he was going to have his way with her anyways. Pulling her onto his lap, he felt her soaked panties starting to moisten his jeans. Laughing at how wet she was, he placed his hands on her ass, moving her hips and grinding her crotch against his leg, burying his face in her lovely breasts.

Mary whimpered softly at his tease, wishing that he wouldn’t bring something like that up when she wanted so very much to jump in his pants. It was to the point that she would’ve pulled his cock out and sucked it if he would’ve fucked her after. “I-I don’t care what you are, as long as you put that cock of yours in me.” A shiver traveled down her spine when he put his hands on her ass, moaning softly from his touch. And he only made it better by making her pussy rub against his leg, wishing that he would undress himself and her. She wanted him to just shove her down onto his cock and fuck her crazy.

“Oh god, you’re such a tease,” she whispered softly under her breath. Her nipples were perked up a bit, begging for him to touch her breasts. Her entire body flushed with warmth, wanting him to touch her entire body. "Why can't you just undress me already? I know you like my breasts quite a bit, don't you want to look at them or just fuck me. I really want you inside me." She made sure to speak softly, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention.

Jaden smirked as he nodded when Mary practically begged him to fuck her. "Eager are we? Alright then, I won't be the one to keep you waiting." And with that, he lifted her up briefly, reaching under her skirt to pull her panties off and simply throw them into the woods behind them. After than, he undid his pants, sliding them down a bit to whip his hard cock out. He then grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his hard cock, not caring whether she was virgin or not. She was wet enough anyways, it slid right in.

His hips began moving rapidly, thrusting deep into her horny pussy, making lewd noises as their hips clapped together. "Is that what you wanted baby? You like the feeling of a 'commoner's' cock inside of you?" He teased her as he began playing with her breasts again. Not wanting to bother with removing her shirt and bra, he simply ripped into them, exposing her wonderful breasts. Once he finally had her breasts to himself, he buried his face in them, biting and pulling at her hard nipples. In his mind, there was no mercy for this girl. If she was going to act like a bitch, he'll treat her like one, and she's gonna like it.

Mary moaned loudly as he drove her down onto his cock, feeling better that time than she did during her first time. She moaned even as he spoke, as he tore her shirt and bra and started to attack her breasts with his mouth. She gasped and moaned as he bit and pulled at her nipples with his teeth, clutching his shirt tightly as she moved down onto his cock quickly. It was stretching her, it was a few years since she had sex and she couldn't remember it feeling this good. The girl didn't care if he was being rough with her, right now it didn't matter because he was pleasing her.

"It feels really good," she said softly. She moved down onto his cock, moaning loudly and happily as she did so. "It feels so good," she moaned. The girl leaned forward and into him, shivering as her hips moved faster, her moans growing louder and her body getting hotter the more she moved. "It feels so big. Don't stop," she whispered, enjoying the way he was touching her.

"Then be my little bitch." Jaden grinned as he enjoyed her moaning, watching this spoiled brat acting like such a horny slut. "I'll gladly fuck you whenever you want. I could fuck you when we go swimming tomorrow, cover that sexy little swimsuit you bought with my cum." He reached down and grabbed her little round ass, pushing her hips to match his pace, groping her cheeks with his firm grip.

After a while, he got an idea and pushed Mary off of him. Standing up, he then picked her up and sat her on the bench, on her knees, with her ass facing him. He was unknowingly doing what she was hoping he'd do to her, bending over the bench and fucking her. Shoving his large cock back into her, his hips pounded her tight little pussy. His hands grabbed her ass again, but began spanking her, slapping her ass every few thrusts. "Do you like that you dirty bitch? You like being treated like a cheap whore?" He mocked the girl, wanting to place her below him for once, showing her that he could be better than her. "You want me to fill that pussy with cum?"

Her moans filled the air, moans of satisfaction and pleasure that only escaped her because of how he was fucking her, ears a bit red and blue eyes full of lust. She didn't care if they were doing this in a park of all things, she was too horny to care really. And so, Mary just moaned and whimpered as he thrusted into her and smacked her ass. It was starting to turn red after some time but she still wouldn't complain. She couldn't complain.

Her lips parted and soft gasps escaped her as she was pounded by Jaden, feeling every inch of his cock fill her as he thrusted into her. "I do," she panted. "Please fill me with your cum." She closed her eyes and clutched the bench, her moans only growing louder and more frequent the more he thrusted, every movement feeling better each time. It wasn't long before she began to tighten around his cock, her entire body feeling hotter as he touched her more and more. She could feel her orgasm building and shivered a bit as she did so, grasping the bench tightly.

This was perfect. She was enjoying this, acting like a horny slut, and she doesn't even know that it was because of him that she got this way. There was no way he was going to tell her that she was drugged, it'll be much more amusing to have her wonder if she just suddenly got horny for no reason. And because of that, she's now enjoying this, hopefully making this into something he'll do to her often.

Jaden grabbed Mary's hair and pulled her head back to him. He then leaned in and kissed her, their tongues dancing in her mouth. "I'll give you a nice helping of cum." He laughed feeling her pussy clench around his cock and seeing her shiver, most likely telling him that she just came. "If you promise to be mine, I'll be able to do this whenever you want." He whispered to her, tempting her with more of this pleasure she was enjoying. While it might not feel as great with the effects of the drug, he had enough confidence that he'll still make her beg for more.

Even the kiss felt amazing. Another shiver traveled down her spine and she tightened a bit more as she only grew closer to her impending orgasm. She couldn't keep it back, and as she tried to say what he wanted, the girl closed her eyes tightly and her entire body convulsed. The look of lust never left Mary's eyes though as she looked at Jaden, knowing very well that he was the one to give her that pleasure and would most likely do it again. And she couldn't deny him anyway. "I-I'm yours Ja-Jaden," she panted, her chest rising and falling slowly. She tried to focus her gaze on him but she just couldn't, and instead was blinking furiously as she looked at him, feeling like her head was spinning.

She wasn't going to tell him that though, sure that he was almost done with her body, and instead tried her best to calm down. The feeling of his cock inside her though was hard to ignore, it felt so wonderful even after she reached her peak. "I want you to do more of this to me. I really want you to fuck me more." She opened her eyes and closed her eyes yet again, panting and gasping for breath as she did so.

"Don't worry, I'll be doing plenty of this with you. I'll even have some fun with you tomorrow while you wear your new bikini." He whispered to her, enjoying the idea of fucking her whenever he felt like it. So far it looked like he had both Mary and Minca for himself, only four more to go until he has the whole club to himself.

It didn't take much longer for him to reach his own orgasm, his picks moving faster and faster as he was closer to cumming. "Fuck, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!" He moaned out loud, shooting a load of his hot seed into Mary's pussy. Once he filled her up, he held on to her for a moment, leaning in to kiss her. "There, you feel better now or you still horny?" He asked as he started to pull out. It was getting late and they should start getting home. He'll at least need some rest if he plans on trying to squeeze in some fun with both Mary and Minca, and possibly someone else.

"I-I feel a bit better," she said softly. Mary was shaking a bit, her mind clear enough for her to realize just how far he went, and she knew that she'd have to do something if they were going to continue. She enjoyed the sex sure, but she wasn't at all ready to have anyone's kid. She shivered a bit when he pulled out of her, looking down at her torn clothes before covering herself out of both nervousness and embarrassment. "I hope you'll be in the mood for more tomorrow," she said as she turned to look at the young man behind her.

Looking past the park, her blue eyes landed on her house, glad that nobody was around to see them. She wouldn't be able to stand it if her parents, or anyone else for that matter, saw the two of them do that. The bushes nearby rustled but she just ignored it, thinking that it was nothing but an animal. "I'm going to head home. It's not that far from here," she said as she motioned to the house. She got her bags, carefully keeping hold of her shirt as she did so.

"I'll be ready, maybe I should come by early so that we could have a little time alone, or I could stay behind after the girls go home." Jaden suggested as he saw Mary gathering her stuff before heading home. Before she left, he grabbed her arm. "Hold on." He said before pulling her in for once last kiss for the night. After he broke away from the kiss, he pulled his hoodie off and handed it to her. "You should probably wear this, it'll be easier for you to carry your things and you won't draw too much attention." Sure he might be a bastard, but he wasn't heartless. He didn't know who she might pass by on the way home, and who knows what her parents will do if they see her with a ripped shirt. She was a rotten brat, but he didn't hate her.

Once she left, Jaden turned to the bushes. He heard the bushes rustle as well, and if he was right, someone was watching them. "If you're that interested in me, just come out and say it, Kaari." Since Kaari went out and said that she was the one spying on him and Minca, chances are that he's been spying on him during this whole thing as well.

"Aw, you're no fun Jaden," she said as she stood up. She was still wearing her labcoat, buttoned up of course and hugging her body. "That was interesting though, drugging her so you could make her a bitch, she already was one but you know what I mean." The girl pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, smiling a bit as she looked at him. "You are a busy guy, first Minca and now Mary."

Kaari hummed softly as she went to the bench and sat down, looking at him and shrugging her shoulders. "And of course I'm interested in you. You're hot stuff Jaden, going around and fucking all the girls in the club. You might have trouble with the others though. The twins have boyfriends, twin boyfriends actually. And the sporty girl is dating a wrestler I think." She shifted from side to side, getting wet as a thought came to mind. "Do you think you can go another round? I never did anything with someone outside before, and I want to see what everyone's been gawking at lately."

Jaden watched as Kaari got up from the bushes and sat on the bench that he just used to fuck Mary. Hearing her explain herself, he simply smirked. "I'm surprised that you're so interested in all of this. I take it that you'd be willing to help me if I was able to provide you with what you want, am I right?" He would probably need it, especially with the sudden mention of boyfriends with the other girls. It wasn't surprising though, having all of these girls single would be too good to be true. And it looked like that this girl would know how to work around the boyfriend situation.

When she mentioned if he could go another round, he grabbed her by her wrist and yanked her off the bench. "Sure I do, but I pick the place we do it." He pushed her up against a tree and gave her a wet, sloppy kiss. Pulling away, he began groping her through her lap coat, although something felt odd about it. "Are you really this horny that you'd ask a guy like me to fuck you? Do you really want to be my naughty bitch?"

"I do," she said, smiling a bit as she looked at him. She enjoyed the kiss and even how rough he was with her, not minding it at all. Kaari shifted a bit when he felt at her lab coat, liking the way his hands felt when he touched her through her lab coat. She was wearing nothing underneath but a pair of white, lacy underwear that she put on just in case she wanted to touch herself while she watched Jaden fuck somebody. This was so much better than touching herself though, having him touch her was wonderful really. Feeling his strong hands on her and knowing that it wouldn't be long before they came together and she would be able to enjoy him the way the other two members of the club did.

"Please make me your bitch," she pleaded with him, looking him in the eyes as she did so. "I want you to fuck whenever and wherever you want. You can record it and watch it over and over again if you want." There was a lustful look in her eyes as she said this, enjoying the thought of being recorded doing lewd acts with him and being able to watch it while he fucks her again. There was something about that thought that always seemed to get her going, and this was one of those times.

Opening her lab coat, he saw that she was barely wearing anything, just that skimpy underwear. "Wow, you really are horny aren't you?" Hearing her mention recording it, he took out his phone and started recording her. "So, you want to be my bitch, right? Get on your knees and start fingering yourself. Tell me how much you want me, and how you're willing to devote your life to me just to have sex." He watched and recorded her, getting more and more turned on my this sex-crazed girl. He knew he was going to have a good time with her. He was already able to imagine the hours of sex they'll have, having her beg him to do her again and again.

Undoing his pants again, he pulled out his cock and began rubbing it in front of her. "Be a good girl, and I'll give this to you. I'll shove it deep in your pussy."

Kaari quickly got down on her knees when she saw him take his cock out, pouting a bit though at what he said. "Aw, but I want it in my mouth master." As she said this one hand went to her breast, cupping it and squeezing it softly, teasing her own nipples with her thumbs. She turned on, knowing that he was watching her do that and that there was a possibility of somebody else coming by and seeing this made her wetter. She stopped to take her coat off, telling it fall to the ground before turning around, laying her head on the coat and sticking her ass in the air.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she slid her panties off, letting him see the glistening lips of her pussy. She quickly shoved two fingers in herself, moaning out as the digits stroked the walls of her cunt. "I want you so bad Jaden. Please fuck me every night and day, whenever and wherever you want. I don't care. Fill my mouth, pussy, and ass with your hot baby making juices all day long if you want to. I just want to be your little slut." Her fingers moved faster inside of her as she grew hornier and hornier at the thought of him actually doing that to her.

Of course he planned on fucking her. The idea of having his own personal sex toy, if the idea of his harem failed, would be great. He'll have her around just in case he wants to have a nice quickie and none of the other girls are nearby. Watching her turn around and stick her ass out, he smirked when she opened up her pussy for him. It looked like she wanted him in there badly. Although it was tempting, he declined, wanting something else. Instead, he grabbed her hips, and his cock pushed into her tight little asshole.

As his cock pushed into her, he let out a loud groan as her tight walls clamped down on him. "Fuck, that feels amazing baby!" He said out loud, not caring if anyone passed by and saw them. All he cared about was fucking his new slut. As his phone continued to record her, his hips began to move, slowly moving in and out of her ass.

Her breasts pressed against her coat as he pushed his cock into her asshole, feeling it stretch her for the first time ever. She was never fucked in the ass before, she did have her pussy fucked by two guys at least, and she couldn't complain about what he was doing to her. Her lips were parted slightly as she gasped with each thrusts into her ass. She closed her eyes and slid her fingers out of her pussy, starting to feel at her own clit with her wet finger happily.

"It feels so good," she moaned out softly. Kaari gasped and panted softly as he thrusted into her ass, loving the way his cock felt in her. She would rather have it in her mouth still, wanted very much to lick and suck his cock until he came down her throat. Her hips started to move back into his thrusts, enjoying the way that he felt inside of her, widening her with his hard member like that.

Jaden continued to move his hips quickly, not caring whether it hurt her or not. It seemed as if she loved it though, the way she moaned and moved her hips along with him. His hand held her ass cheek tightly as his other hand held his phone, recording every bit of it. "Glad you like it, I'll be sure to provide this for you often." His hand raised of her ass briefly, only to come back down and smack it. He then had an idea, a way to encourage the young nympho girl to help him do whatever he wants. "Why don't you help me get Jyde and the twins. If you can get me to fuck them, I'll give you a spare key to my apartment. You'll be able to come over to my place anytime you want to fuck." He figured he might regret that, but she obviously knew what she was doing, and she could possibly be a huge help.

She moaned out when he smacked her ass, shivering as she touched her clit more and more, panting softly as she was fucked by the guy behind her. Kaari nodded at what he said and turned around slightly to look at him. "Of course I can help," she said happily, moving even harder against his cock now that she agreed to do that. She loved that, the thought of being able to get to be filled with a cock whenever she was too much for her and she moaned his name as she orgasmed. She couldn't move when she did that, her ass tightening around his cock as her chest fell and rose quickly with each pant, loving what was going on more than anything.

Great, it'll be a huge help to have her on his side, and all he'd have to do is to fuck her whenever she was horny. It sounded like a good deal, in exchange for sex, she'll help him get more girls to love him, which will lead to more sex. Hopefully one day the club room will just turn into a huge orgy with him in the middle of it, or at least a couple of girls all over him. As he ass tightened around him, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to his. "Thanks, I'll be sure to provide you with plenty of sex." He whispered to her, then gave her a long, passionate kiss.

Kaari giggled softly as she pulled back, knowing just how wild a sex drive she happened to have. "If you say so," she said softly. She didn't mind too much for the kiss really, enjoying the more lustful parts of sex than the loving ones actually. Still though, she kissed his cheek softly and looked at him. "Where do you want to cum? In my mouth or my ass?" She could never be this open about herself before but it didn't seem like this guy cared, either that or he was too horny to give a damn while she let him fuck her.

Jaden didn't bother to answer, she'll know where he'll release his cum soon enough. Once he reached his climax, he shot a load of cum into her ass. Before he finished releasing it all, he pulled out and released the rest of it onto her back, covering her with his semen. Breathing heavily, he took a moment before finally getting up. "That was great baby, I'm pretty sure I won't regret this. I'll go ahead and get the spare key made, it'll be ready for you in a few days."

After he got his pants back up, he reached down to help Kaari back on her feet. "We should probably get some sleep, that way we'll be rested for tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing you girls in you swimsuits. Think you can make it back home from here?"

Back
Top Bottom