Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Everything Club (EvaRose & HeartOfTheDarkness)

"That's a good idea," she said quickly. "Well, of course, you all know me, I'm Mink. I started the club, but you all must know that of course. I think that we should all meet on Monday and Friday of each week, maybe we can hold meetings on other days if necessary. If we do hold meetings on other days then I'll be sure to tell you all. Okay?" They all seemed to nod at the same time, acknowledging this as a fact. Minca smiled a bit, glad that everyone wasn't arguing anymore at least. She looked at each of them, looking at Jaden last before glancing away and down at her feet. "Well, um...we should all introduce ourselves like Jaden said."

Jyade sighed softly then nodded. "Anyway, I'm Jyade. I play soccer and other sports, everyone thinks of me as a tomboy and I guess I am one." She was the only girl who wasn't looking at Jaden again, even Mary was still looking over at the supposed delinquent to check him out.

Mary huffed softly, brushing a few strands of hair back before looking around at all the others. "I'm probably the richest person in this room of course. I'm Mary, of course. I'm sure you all must be happy to see me."

"Of course we are," Kaari said sarcastically. "I'm Kaari, the school's nerd girl really. I dabble in chemistry, I'm a real technology freak though, I work with computers and can pretty much make any pc or laptop into the best one you'll ever see. Of course, I can work with living things too," she said softly, "especially hot guys." Her eyes were on Jaden as she said that.

"And we're Faith and Hope," the two said quickly. "We're the only identical twins in the school," they said at the same time, smiling as they did so. "It's nice to meet you all, and you do seem like a nice guy Jaden. We don't care if you and Minca did something, it's your life after all."

Hearing all the girls talk, he got the feeling that each of them were staring at him, except for Jyade. She seemed to have almost no interest in him. Once it was his turn to talk, he stood up in front of everyone. "I guess you all know who I am, I'm Jaden. I guess I'm not the most popular guy, but I can be nice if I wanted to. Anyways, its good to meet you guys, let's have fun." And with that, he sat back down, not really good at speaches.

Thinking something else, he turned back to Minka. "Hey, maybe we should exchange numbers. That way you could send us updates, and maybe we could set up meetings outside of the club." Although he'd probably use those numbers to have a little private fun with each of the girls.

Minca nodded and got a paper out of her backpack as well as a pencil. "Okay, everyone, just put your name and phone number on the paper." She placed the paper on the table before writing her name and phone number on the paper. The other girls quickly put their phone numbers on the paper and their names, each one just standing next to the table as they put the phone numbers into their cell phones. "Once we all are done doing this I guess we can go, it's only our first meeting after all. We can come back on Thursday before going out to buy bathing suits."

Mary just agreed to what was said, frowning as she looked at the her phone and put the different numbers in. "This does sound kind of nice," she admitted. "But we can do without the guy, I think."

Jaden wrote his number down, then typed in the numbers of the other girls. Hearing Mary's comment, he rolled his eyes. "It's up to you guys. We've heard what Tits McGee wants, but the rest of you can decide. Either you girls can invite me, or I'll go get myself something on my own." It didn't matter to him whether he went or not, although he would kind of prefer to go, maybe sneak a little fun with all of them. He'll need to take care of Mary soon though, that attitude of her's was getting on his nerves. At least the rest of the didn't seem to have a problem with him.

Getting his stuff together, he got ready to leave. "It was nice ce meeting you all. I can't wait to have fun this year." And with that, he left, slowly walking down the halls with music playing in his headphones.

Mary glared at him when he left the room, muttering softly under her breath as she did so. "That guy should go fuck himself," she said quickly. She was soon walking out of the room as well, though the rest of the girls stayed for some time to talk to each other, though they all soon walked out of the room as well, Jyade and Minca both leaving with each other since they lived in the same area.

Once again, Kaari was the first one in the room on Thursday evening, humming softly as she scrolled through a few pictures that was on the internet. She was thinking about the guy in their little club of course, remembering the moans that she heard from Minca when she was listening outside the week before. "I wonder how big he is," she muttered softly under her breath. Jyade was in the room as well, sitting on the couch as she watched tv, the two of them waiting for the other to come inside so she wouldn't be alone with this strange girl.

For the past couple of days, Jaden has been continuing on with his normal life. Going to school, tuning out the whole time. Occasionally he'd see one of the club members and he'd say hi to them, unless it was Mary, then he'd ignore her. When Thursday finally came, he figured that he wasn't going to get invited, although he wasn't going to let that stop him with anything. He decided to send a text to Minca, just to confirm. 'I guess I'm not going with you guys to the mall, huh? Oh well, see you tomorrow.'

He still went to the mall, a bit earlier than the girls, he just hung out for the most part though, buying his time until they came. In his mind, things will start going smoothly if he got Mary to his side. While he got the feeling that she seemed a little bit interested in him, he wouldn't be able to put up with her if she remained the way she is. She's going to have to be taken down a notch. Knowing just what to do, he got his phone back out and sent a text to Jyade. 'Yo, wanna get back at Mary?' For this to work, he'll need Jyade to help him out a bit, and with their rivalry, she'll most likely agree.

Minca saw the text message that he sent her, looking at it for a moment before sending reply. Of course, she felt bad that she didn't tell him that he could come. 'You can come to the mall with us, if you want to. We're going to Victoria's Secret.' It was Mary who got the rest of them to agree to go there, though Kaari was very eager to go there more than anyone else. They were soon going to the mall after that, walking with Mary at the front of the group and Jyade in the back so that the two were separated from one another.

Jyade looked at her phone when it rang. When she saw that it was Jaden who texted her, her heart leapt in her chest until she read it. Still, it would be nice to get back at the bitch. 'Don't you know it. We're heading to the mall right now. What do you have in mind?' She pocketed the phone once she sent the text, glad that he at least knew who she was. She had a bit of a crush on the guy, having heard about him and the way he fought so many people during his first week.

Jaden heard his phone go off and looked at his two texts, responding to both. With Minca, he simply played it off. 'It's cool. I'll see you girls tomorrow. Can't wait to see what sexy swimsuit you wear.' Then he responded to Jyade. 'Cool. All I need you to do is have the group ditch Mary, just leave the mall without her. I'll handle the rest from there. She'll be humiliated when I'm done with her. Oh, and pick something sexy for tomorrow.' It didn't hurt to flirt with her, she's got a nice body, it would be nice to see her show it off every now and then.

He made sure not to get too close to the group, and luckily Victoria's Secret was near the food court. He'll be able to hide within the constant crowd there and comfortable keep an eye on the store to see if they'll leave or not.

Minca looked at her phone once it went off again, blinking a few times before putting the phone back in her pocket. All of them stepped into the mall, the twins both moving side by side and doing everything at the same time like they usually did. Mary led them to Victoria's Secret and Kaari was the first to rush away from the group and to where the swimsuits were being sold. While the rest of the group of females went after her, Jyade stayed back to read the text that Jaden sent. She wasn't too sure about it, though what he put at the end did influence her choice, and she sent a reply saying that she would do her best.

It took thirty minutes for five of the girls to pick something to wear, the twins both picking out something that was similar but with different color, Jyade and Kaari buying a bikini while Minca got a one-piece for herself. Jyade was getting tired of Mary by then, the girl seemed like she wanted to try on everything. The others were getting angry about it to, and it wasn't long before they were eager to leave with Jyade when she suggested it. The green eyed girl took out her cell phone as they walked out the mall and texted Jaden. 'We're leaving. I'll see you tomorrow.'

Mary sighed softly as she stepped out of the changing room once again, having tried on another bikini. She saw that the others were gone and frowned a bit, muttering softly under her breath before getting the bikinis she tried on, deciding to buy them all. She had the money for it anyway.

Jaden kept a close eye on the store as he watched the rest of the group leave without Mary. Then he saw Jyade's text and smiled. 'Thanks for the help. Now all I need to do is to make that bitch pay. I'll see you tomorrow. Can't wait to see what sexy bikini you picked out.' He'll need to find a way to thank her, maybe see if she wants to do something with him. And with that, he got up and stood near the store, waiting for Mary to walk out.

Once she left the store, he began following her, staying close enough to keep a close eye on her, but far enough for her not to notice who he is. He began thinking about the sorts of things he plans on doing to her, wondering if she's even been with a guy before. Considering how she's known for turning down every single guy that asks her out, he'd assume that she's a virgin, but the way she dresses does make him wonder at times.

After following her through the mall enough, he decided to approach her, put his plan into action. Walking up from behind her, he casually started walking next to her. "What's up Hooters? I thought you'd be with the girls buying sexy bikinis by now? Did you finish or did you just ditch them?"

Mary glanced over at Jaden when he spoke, not having noticed him before then. She was mad that she had been ditched by the girls, and wasn't about to tell anyone that they did leave her. "I already bought all the bikinis in the store," she said softly. "Unlike the rest of you people, I have enough money for it. And those girls were getting annoying anyway, so of course I ditched them." She lifted the two bags in her hands once she realized that there was something wrong. She was actually talking to this guy. Having heard about Jaden, Mary knew very well that he was a delinquent and she had no interest in guys like him. She felt that he was beneath her.

"Anyway, my name isn't Hooters. If you're going to talk to somebody that's better than you, then you might as well call them by their last name out of respect." Shifting one bag so one hand held both bags of bikinis, the blonde reached up carefully to brush a few strands of hair behind her ear. She only joined the club so she could make a few friends, like her father told her to. According to him, she had to stop buying a whole bunch of stuff and actually spend time with other people. And here she was, or at least had been, hanging out with other girls around her age and shopping at the same time.

Man she's a stuck-up bitch. If he wasn't out in public right now, he'd grab her by the hair and drag her to an alleyway. Then he'd smack the shit out of her. But he had a mission to do, he had to put up with her for now. "Alright, is Mary fine? I hardly even call any of the teachers by their last names, so it's gonna be hard to call a student by that." He continued to walk with her, doing his best to hold back his anger towards her. Maybe he didn't need to ask Jyade to make the group ditch her, just hanging out with her for a minute and he wants to ditch her.

"Anyways, where did you girls go for your bikinis? I'm sure you got one that'll make you look sexy for tomorrow." Although who would she be showing off to? Him? He'd be flattered, but he knew better than that. She probably got something sexy to stroke her already inflated ego. "So, are you free at the moment? We could grab something to eat. I'll pay for you too." For some reason, it actually hurt to say that. A guy like him, paying money on a bitch like her? This whole thing better be worth it in the end.

Mary was wondering if she should make up some kind of excuse so that he would go away, but it wasn't long before she started to think about just ditching him. He was starting to annoy her, the way that he always seemed to call her Hooters or anything else that happened to come to mind. She looked up at him when he asked her the question though, biting her lip as she thought about it. Still though, he did say that he would pay for the meal. And what harm could come to her from going out with some guy she barely knew?

"I guess that would be nice," she said softly, shrugging her shoulders slightly. She might as well grace him with her presence. "Anyway, I always look sexy. I don't need to do much to look good," she said softly. The girl looked at him then looked back away from him.

Well, at least she agreed to go with him. He thought he'd have to persist until she got angry. Now to think of a decent place to take her. Jaden began walking, leading Mary to somewhere he had in mind. Eventually, he led her to a small cafe. It wasn't the best of places, but it was still a nice place. The food was affordable and delicious, and there weren't many people inside, so nobody would give them a hard time; more like her a hard time for being seen with him.

Once they were seated, they were handed menus. While she wasn't looking, he took a little tablet out of a small bag in his pocket and hid it in his hand. Part of what he did earlier in the day was purchase some ecstasy tablet, get her all hot and bothered. All he needed to do was wait to slip it into her drink or something. "So, I'm curious, what is the deal between you and Jyade? Do you two just hate each other, or is there something deeper than that?"

Mary read through the menu then looked at him when he asked her the question, not liking the fact that he was questioning her about that girl. She shifted a bit uncomfortably in her seat as she looked at him, quickly looking back down at the menu that was given to her earlier. "I'm not really sure what her problem is with me. It's not my fault that her boyfriend decided to date me instead of her."

She was a smirking bit though, remembering what it was that she did to the girl to the girl and her boyfriend during the first year of high school. It happened a few times throughout the year really, she continuously dumped the guy and he dated Jyade until Mary stole him back once again. It was the way it went for the entire year, until she decided that he was worthless since Jyade declared that she didn't want to see him again. She saw the girl as a threat, since the tomboy had about as many guys watching her as Mary did. "Anyway, why are you asking about her?" She asked, lowering the menu and leaning forward so he could get a good look at her breasts.

It seems that he struck a nerve, asking about Jyade instead of her. Does every conversation need to be entirely about her? "Just curious is all. It looks like she just got jealous that her boyfriend wanted you instead of her." He'll have to try and inflate her ego, make her think he's into her. Well, he is into her, but he wants to do things his way, not kiss her ass like every other guy she comes across. He did like that nice view of her breasts that she gave him when she leaned forward.

The waiter came by and brought them their drinks, and then the two placed their orders. Now that she had her drink, all he needed to do was to wait for her to look away for at least a brief moment. Maybe something catches her attention, or maybe she needs to use the bathroom. "Well, it seems only natural that guys would prefer you. You look so sexy without even having to try. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't one of those guys."

Mary looked at him when he complimented her, glad that he said something about her instead of Jyade. One leg was crossed over the other, which meant that anyone who looked under would've been able to see up her shirt at the bit of underwear she had on. "It seems you have a good taste in woman. At least commoners know something," she said softly, muttering the last part under her breath. She moved slightly then picked up her glass before drinking some of the soda that she asked for.

After just a sip though, the girl got up, leaving her two bags of bikinis on the floor near the chair she sat on. "I just have to wash up," she said softly. She adjusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder before turning and starting to make her way to the bathroom. She went inside, taking her phone out of her purse and looking at it for a moment before shutting it gently with a sigh. The girl was starting to get tired of all this, acting like she enjoyed being near him.

"Take your time." Jaden smiled, waiting for her to be out of sight. Finally, he was able to work. He quickly dropped the tablet into her drink, and it quickly dissolved. Then then used his spoon to stir the drink up so that she wouldn't notice anything, then cleaned his spoon off with his napkin. That should be enough, she'll be at his mercy in no time. The only issue was that he didn't really know how long it would take. It might take full effect right away, or it might not take effect until a little later. He'll have to stall for time until it starts taking effect.

Pulling out his phone, he decided to text Jyade. 'God she's difficult to deal with, always talking about herself. She told me why you two are fighting all the time, and I honestly can't see why someone would pick her over you. I'm seriously considering blowing my brains out if I have to have another conversation about her again. Aside from that, I'll try to send you some juicy secrets of her's.'

Jyade looked at her phone when it rang once again, sitting in her room by then and wondering what Jaden was doing with Mary. She looked at the text message that he sent and smiled a bit before sending him a reply. 'Thanks. I know what you mean. I wish you luck. I hope you'll be coming swimming with us tomorrow.' She closed her cell hone and put it in her pocket, turning over to lay down on the bed.

Mary came back after a few minutes and sat down in her seat across from him, putting her purse on the table. She looked at the waiter as he came with their food and put the plates on the table before walking away. The girl took a sip of her water then ate some of her food, wanting to leave this guy as soon as she possibly could. "Did anyone give you the address to my house yet? You are coming swimming with us tomorrow, aren't you?"

Now it was just time to play the waiting game. He had to stall, either by talking to her during dinner or try to walk her home, whatever the case, he needed to give it enough time for the drug to take effect. When she asked if he knew where she lived, he shrugged. "I think I have a general idea where you live. You live in that neighborhood with the huge houses, right? I just need to know which house it is." It would feel kind of strange though, actually going into one of those housed, even stranger that he's invited to one of those houses. The biggest house he's ever been in was one of those townhouses, and they weren't that big. Now he lives in a small apartment alone, funded by his parents.

"I still plan on coming, don't worry. Why would I miss out on a group of girls all wearing bikinis?" He joked as he started eating his food. All he really wanted to do was to have that damn drug take effect. Just the idea of having her all hot and horny made him get hard.

"I don't know, guys can be stupid sometimes," she said softly. She reached up with one hand to brush a few strands of her blonde hair behind back so it was no longer in her eyes. Mary looked at him for a moment before eating some more of her food, eating half of what she ordered before drinking more of her drink, drinking the rest of it then setting the glass down. She blinked a few times as she started to feel weird, her cheeks flushed a light shade of red as she looked at the guy in front of her.

"I think I'm done eating," she said softly. "I have to get home." She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, feeling the ay there she did only rarely. The girl did have sex with a guy before, though that was only once and it was so disappointing that she never did it again. Her nipples were starting to perk up a bit now that the drug was taking affect. "Here." Taking her phone out, the girl sent him her address so he wouldn't forget or lose the address.

Seeing the expression on her face start to change, he knew that it was starting to take effect. Good, he was starting to run out of things to talk about with her. When she started to move strangely, he pretended to be concerned, make her think that he has nothing to do with this. "Are you alright?" He heard his phone go off, probably her giving him her address, although he didn't bother looking at the moment. Right now, he had to make her he could get alone with her.

Putting some money on the table, he got up and tried to help her. "Are you feeling sick. Do you need me to help you with getting home?" He gently placed his hand on her arm, which was probably driving her crazy now that her body was super sensitive and horny. She's probably getting wet by his presence.

Blinking when she felt his hand on her, the girl shuddered slightly when she felt his hand on her arm. Mary looked at him and her cheeks flushed a light shade of red before she looked away again, starting to get wetter for some reason. She never felt so horny before in all her life, even if it was short. She nodded though and moved until his hand was no longer on her arm, putting her purse over her shoulder then picking up the bags of bikinis.

"Could you possibly hold one of these for me?" Her eyes were glazed with lust, showing just how much the drug had affected her. Her lips were plump, kissable really, and she wanted him to kiss her for some reason. She was thinking about him shoving her down and fucking her then and there, about the other guys who were in there doing the same thing to her. Her ears turned red from that thought, then quickly went away as the thought was pushed into the back of her mind. She couldn't start thinking about that, about having sex with such...common people.

Taking the bags from her, he stood up. This was great, she was falling apart right before him. She may not say it, but she wanted it, she wanted it so bad that it was driving her crazy. Once he took her bags, they walked out of the cafe. "Is something the matter? Are you feeling sick?" Jaden continued to pretend to care about her when he was really trying not to laugh at her as he followed her, letting her lead the way to her home.

Since it was dark now, he could pretty much do this wherever he wanted to, but there was always the chance that someone might see them. While he didn't care about what would happen to her, it would be a pain in the ass if the police were called, giving him a rape charge on top of all the other trouble he's caused them. Noticing that they were near the park, he called out to Mary. "Hey, the park's over there. How's about we find a place to sit and you can try and relax a bit. Maybe you'll feel better." That and there's rarely any cops that patrol the park at night, since there's rarely anybody there.

Hearing his words that seemed so full of concern, the woman nodded and smiled a bit at him, trying her best to follow him without thinking anything horrible. Still though, as she looked around the park, the girl couldn't help but shiver a bit, picturing him bending her over a bench and fucking her brains out. Mary shivered a bit before turning and walking into the park, going to her favorite spot by the more forested area of the park. It was her favorite spot because her parents used to take her there when they actually cared. It was why she was so spoiled; because they started to show that they cared by giving her everything she asked for.

She looked around until her blue eyes fell on a bench, going over to it and sitting down on it. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she panted, wondering what was wrong with her that made her feel so strange. Her entire body felt strangely hot, she felt wet and her nipples were perked up behind her bra and shirt, as if she wanted to be touched by the guy.

Back
Top Bottom