Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Everything Club (EvaRose & HeartOfTheDarkness)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Jaden is normally known as a delinquent of Saffron High School. A young man that doesn't come to school often, gets into fights a lot, gets in trouble with teachers, has very few friends (if any). Honestly, he didn't even know why he came to school today, probably just on a whim. Most students knew who he was, ever since he moved into town on his senior year of high school. He got into a huge argument with the principal on his first day, got into a few fights with punks that tried to pick fights with him, hit on some of the hotties of the school, only to get into a fight with their boyfriends. So he wasn't exactly the most popular guy in school, but he was known.

As he walked through the hallways, he noticed that the crowds of students opened up around him, intentionally trying to get out of his way. It seemed like he was just alone in this world. He lived on his own in a small apartment, funded by his parents while they worked overseas, he didn't have any friends, he didn't really have anyone to turn to. But it didn't matter, he didn't need anyone. He'll just cause mischief and get his enjoyment at other people's expense.

The halls did seem a little more crowded than usual. Looking around the halls, he soon noticed why there were so many students around. It was club sign-up day. The hall were filled with posters and fliers of different clubs. Sculpting, movies, drama, music, creative writing, books, video games, even supernatural creatures. There was a club for everything. Nothing really caught his eye though. That is, until he came across one table. A cute girl handing out fliers for some strange club. Most people that got the fliers just walked as way, crumpling up the paper and throwing it away, but that didn't seem to get her down if she saw it. Curious, Jaden decided to look at one of the fliers. It was probably one of the most vague and shadiest fliers he's ever seen. "The Everything Club? The the hell is that suppose to be?" He said out loud as he read the flier.

Her life was nice and simple. Her parents were loving and nice, they spoiled her every now and again. She wasn't well known throughout the school, she was the girl that tried to get along with everyone around her. She wasn't athletic, she wasn't too smart, but the one things she had going for her was her sweet personality. It was what drew people to her. Her smile never seemed to leave her face, and the one thing she never did was glare or frown. And, of course, she never got into a fight with people.

She handed a flier to somebody who walked past, and another, and another. It was nice that there were so many people around for her to hand out fliers to. She was eager to get people to sign up to join her club. There were already a few names on her list, which she thought was nice since so many people were tossing the fliers into the trash can nearby. She wasn't going to get discouraged though, and just smiled and hand out more fliers. Minca blinked a few times as she looked at the newest person that she handed a flier to. "It's supposed to be a club where every type of person can join. You can be athletic, a prep, goth, a delinquent, it doesn't really matter," she said softly.

"Why don't you get out of the way?" A girl snapped from behind him. Mary shouldered past him and to the table, taking a flier from Minca before signing her name on the paper. She knew who Jaden was but she could care less. All she could think was that the guy ought to be happy that she even spoke to him. And Minca, the quiet girl really was happy about the fact that somebody else was signing up to join the club. Mary left with a scoff, sending Minca a little glare until she was out of sight. She was the school's ice queen and head cheerleader. A lot of the other girls looked up to her, or wanted to be her. Of course, her looks didn't help. Guys wanted to date her because of her larger than average sized breasts, though she said no to every single one of them. According to her, none of them were good enough to clean her shoes.

He had to admit, the girl was pretty cute. But it looked like that all the names jotted down were for girls, not exactly the type of club he had in mind for a guy like him. Not that he didn't like girls, it was just that he figured he won't want to spend five minutes in a room full of girls talking about their 'lady problems', he'd rather shoot himself. The girl's explanation didn't really inform him anymore than the flier did. So any person can join, but what did they do in the club? Just talk? Hang out? What? Something about it got him kind of curious. He'd at least like to know if it was something he'd be interested in, he doubted it though.

Before he could ask more, he was shoved out of the way by the school's ice queen. "Bite me, bitch." He flipped her off as she walked away, knowing full well that she was just the spoiled princess that had a perfect life, therefore everyone else is apparently below her. Someone should take her down a notch one day, maybe he should do it.

Getting back to the previous subject, he turned to the girl with the fliers. "So, what is it you do in this exactly? It's a club where anyone can join, but to do what? An orgy?" That would be rich, like an orgy would happen in this school. Looking at the girl up and down though, he wouldn't mind doing something like that with her. She seemed like the type that would get loud during sex, loving ever bit of it. "Why don't you tell me a little more about this club? Maybe we can go somewhere and talk?" Already, he had an idea of what he wanted to do with her.

Minca blinked a few times at the question, handing a flier to a few people quickly before turning back to Jaden. She took his earlier joke with a smile and a little laugh, though she had no idea what an "orgy" was. "Of course," she said, beaming as she looked at him. She looked around quickly until he eyes fell on the only pair of identical twins in the school, Faith and Hope. Faith was the twin with lighter brown hair, the nicer one according to most people, while Hope had hair that was a darker shade of brown, and was the one that was down to earth. They were always together it seemed, and seemed to always walk side by side, putting the same foot forward as the other. It was kind of cool, but also strange. They were both wearing a blue skirt and white shirt that day, making it harder to tell them apart. "Faith, Hope," she called.

They turned to look at her at the same time, both of them giving her a small smile before walking to the table. "Hi Minca," Faith said softly.

"What do you need?" Hope asked, glancing at Jaden before looking at Minca again.

"Can you two just hand these out for me? I'm have to go talk to Jaden about the club." She quickly handed Hope the rest of the fliers before moving from behind the table. The twins went behind the table now that she was gone, Hope starting to hand at fliers while her sister spoke excitedly, telling as much as she could about the Everything Club. Of course, they knew about as much as Jaden did. Minca sighed softly, smiling a bit though as she walked over to Jaden. "Come on, I know where we can go." She turned and made her way through the crowd, leading him to another area of the school and away from where everybody else was. "Oh, by the way, my name is Minca. And, of course, you're Jaden. I heard about you. I didn't hear good things of course, but I heard things."

Hearing the girl say 'yes' was a bit surprising, but seeing how innocent and cheerful she was, there was no way a girl like her would know what an orgy was. When she called over the twins to take over, it was a bit surprising that a couple more cute girls were in this club. It made him wonder whether he should consider the club or not. However, he stopped thinking about that when he started following the club leader to an empty hallway. As he followed her, he couldn't help checking her out, admiring her nice figure, even for someone with a smaller chest, she was pretty hot.

When she mentioned that she knew who he was, it kind of made him feel a bit awkward. "Yes, lets just say I like to do what I want, and a lot of other people don't seem to like that." He looked around and noticed that the hall was practically empty, even the classrooms were dark. He could pretty much get away with anything. "So, what do you do in this club? Hang out? Watch movies? Play games? Sex?" He started to slowly move closer to Minca, practically pushing her up against the lockers. Leaning towards her, he gave her a devious grin. "Do you even know what sex is?"

Minca listened to him with a small smile on her face as always, looking up at Jaden as she moved closer and closer to the lockers. She didn't know why, but her heart was pounding quickly in her chest, as if from fear. "Well, I guess that we would do a-a lot of those things," she said softly, stuttering a bit as she spoke. Her hands were clasped together behind her back as she walked, looking down down at her feet now that she saw his grin. "I-I don't know for sure what sex is, no." She paused for a moment, feeling a bit weird now that she said that.

She stopped at one of the rooms and opened a door, stepping inside. "This is our club room," she said, speaking loudly now that there was some space between them. "Like I was saying, we'll most likely be doing a lot of different stuff, since it's a Everything Club and all. Like, right now, I was thinking that we can all go swimming since it's still warm outside." Lifting her hand, the nervous girl brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear before turning back to Jaden. The room was pretty much empty expect for the table with chairs surrounding it in the middle. There was a little tv against one wall, but that was pretty much it. "So, what do you think?"

The room was a decent size, good enough to fit a small club. "Swimming sounds nice. A group of pretty girls in tight swimsuits and bikinis, getting hot in the sun, then cooling off in the water. It sounds fun." Jaden began walking around the classroom, looking around the place. Then he turned back to Minca and moved closer to her. "So, you don't know what sex is? When a guy and a girl get together and do something a lot of fun? How's about I show you?" He pushed her up against the door and kissed her, giving her a long, passionate kiss. While he kissed her, his hand reached over and locked the door, making sure nobody comes in while they had their fun.

When he pulled away from the kiss, he began groping her small chest. "So, how does it feel? Good right? Like you're all hot and bothered?" She was just too naive for this, it was perfect for him to take advantage of. It'll be like making a high school harem all for himself.

Minca looked at Jaden as he approached her, not knowing how to answer his questions. Her cheeks flushed red when he kissed her, eyes widening in surprise at that. Her eyes closed as she relaxed into the kiss, feeling a bit strange when he broke the kiss and felt her breasts, ears even turning red from embarrassment. Her body was starting to feel rather hot now, most of the heat going in between her legs for some reason, and she her heart was pounding quickly in her chest. "I-it does feel really good," she stuttered softly. And it did feel good. His large hands on her smaller breasts felt amazing, touching her and groping her breasts, even through her shirt it felt amazing. "Is this sex?" She asked, wanting to know what sex was after he talked about it so much.

It was good to know that she was getting into it now. "No, this isn't quite it. This would be called foreplay, something to get you ready for sex." He said before going in for another kiss. One of his hands reached under her skirt and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. While rubbing her, he began to notice that she was already pretty wet. He smiled as he broke the kiss to look at her. "For someone who doesn't know what sex is, you sure are pretty horny."

Ready to start the fun, he lifted Minca up and sat her on the table, facing him. Taking off his shirt, he started to reveal a muscularly fit body, with a few scars here and there from fights he's been in. When he took off his pants, he finally revealed his hard cock to the naive girl. "This is a cock. It's what boys have and it goes deep inside of you for sex. As for you, you can use your mouth, your butt, or the area in between your legs called a pussy." While it felt awkward giving this girl a brief lesson on human anatomy, he felt like it'll all be worth it, just to have sex with this girl. He wasn't sure why, but he felt like she was going to be fun to fuck.

Minca nodded when he told her what a cock was and explained what he would do, or at least might do, to her. It was strange, that she was learning all these things from some random guy that she barely knew, but she toook it with a smile as always. She was a curious girl, no matter how naive she was, and looked at his cock for a moment longer then darted her gaze up to look Jaden in the eyes. "I-I'm not sure if that can fit inside of me though Jaden." She believed what he said of course, that it could go in her mouth, her ass, and even her "pussy." She knew the actual name of that body part but didn't want to correct him since he seemed to know so much more about sex than her.

Her cheeks were flushed a light shade of red as she looked at his body again, wondering if he wanted her to undress as well. She was too nervous to ask though, and instead started to take her own clothes off as well, not wanting to possibly ask him a stupid question. Her shirt and bra were both soon on the floor, along with her skirt, but that was it. She couldn't take her panties off though, it just seemed weird to do in her eyes. She reached up to cover her small breasts with her arms, looking at Jaden again. "I'm sorry, this is just all so new to me."

She had a great body. Her breasts could've been a bit bigger, but she was still very cute. Seeing how nervous she was, Jaden leaned in close to her and smiled. "It's alright, I'll take care of you. You'll feel amazing by the end of this." He then kissed her again as he began removing her panties himself. Once they were on the floor, the two of them were naked, ready for sex. "You're so pretty, I'm surprised that you don't have a boyfriend yet." He smiled as he began to spread her legs apart and move in. Seeing her virgin pussy glisten with her juices, he began rubbing his cock up against it.

Once he was ready to go, his cock slowly began to slide into her tight virgin pussy, showing her the pleasures of sex for the first time.

Minca blushed when he kissed her, did nothing when he slipped her panties off, and only whimpered softly when he rubbed her with his cock. She looked at Jaden instead and watched him as he slid into her, blushing widely as her ears turned red from embarrassment. She never knew such a feeling before, but it wasn't pleasure that she felt but a bit of pain. She was wet enough that most of the pain was gone at least, but a soft whimper escaped her lips anyway. "I-It hurts a little bit Jaden," she said softly. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she moved forward to press her forehead against his shoulder, closing her eyes tightly as she tried to relax. "Is it supposed to hurt at first?" She asked, wondering if there was something wrong with her.

"It's alright, it hurts on everyone's first time. It goes away pretty quickly though." Jaden's hips began to move slowly, thrusting his cock in and out of Minca's wet pussy. Leaning in to her, he gave her another kiss, trying to ease the pain, at least take her mind off of the initial pain. His hands moved towards her breasts, gently groping and rubbing her nipples. "How's that feel? Feel better for you?" He smiled, knowing that she'll be in the palm of his hand soon enough.

As he began to move his hips a little faster, his hands moved down to her hips, pulling her closer to him, his cock plunging deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. "If you want, I'll join the club and we can do more of this often. What do you say Minca?" It might be a little too early to ask, but she should be feeling good soon, at least good enough to want more.

Minca could only nod in response to his first question, moaning softly when he took her breasts in his hands and began to play with them yet again. She could feel him moving inside of her, his cock widening the tight walls of her pussy as she started to relax and the pain slowly ebbed away. It wasn't long after that when she moaned out in pleasure, her back arching into his hands before he moved them. Her eyes opened so she could look at him, panting softly and blushing madly as she looked at Jaden's muscular body, enjoying the way it felt against her own.

She was starting to clutch his cock with her pussy, moaning as he thrusted deeper into her. Hearing what he said, the girl nodded quickly, barely thinking about what he said and only in the mood to agree with him. "Ye-yes," she whimpered. "I'd like that." She leaned forward to kiss him softly on his lips, moaning against them as her breasts pressed against his chest. Maybe this was new to her but she enjoyed it anyway and wanted more of it, wanted more of him.

Moving his hips faster and faster, he was now pushing deep into Minca's tight pussy. "Good. I'll join your club. We'll have plenty of sex. I'll even teach the other members about how fun it is." He said, giving her another kiss as he felt her breasts rub against his chest. Nearing his orgasm, he moved his hips as fast as he could, grabbing her ass and pulling her closer and closer to him as he went deeper and deeper inside of her. "You're doing great Minca, I'm almost there." His breathing got heavier and heavier as he was feeling so close.

"Oh fuck. I'm cumming!!" He shouted out loud. Before he came, he pulled out of Minca, not wanting to shoot into her. Instead, while she was still on the table, he shot a load of his cum onto her stomach and around her crotch. Once he was done, he took a moment to catch his breath. Leaning in to kiss Minca, he smiled at her. "That's what sex is." Satisfied that he had himself a little fuck-buddy. Breaking away from the kiss, he started putting his clothes back on. "Clean yourself up so we can go back out. You don't want to keep anymore potential members waiting, don't you?"

Minca was moaning loudly when he thrusted deeper into her, clutching him as she shook slightly, having reached her first orgasm. It was a strange feeling really, like nothing she ever felt before, but she still liked it. She felt his cum spurt onto her, shivering again from the feeling of warm juices touching her cooler skin, blushing wildly as she watched him start to get dressed. "O-okay," she said softly. She looked around the room for a moment, trying to find something she could clean herself with. She found a cloth by the television set and picked it up, looking at it to make sure it wasn't dirty before wiping herself with it.

She went back to the table and slipped her clothes on. "That's true, I can't keep anyone waiting. It's rude after all." She slid her bra and shirt on then looked to Jaden. "Do you think the others will like this too?" She knew that she liked it, but there was no telling who would join and if they would like sex too, at least in her mind. She still didn't understand some things but there were a few things that even this naive girl understood. Once her clothes were on, Minca went to the door and unlocked it, running her fingers through her hair before opening the door. She heard the sound of footsteps as somebody hurried down the hall, quickly moving out of sight.

Jaden heard the footsteps as well, as if someone was running away before they could open the door. "Sounds like someone was interested in what we were doing. Maybe they'll join." He grinned as he gave Minca another kiss before opening the door. "I'm sure the others will enjoy it, we just need to take it slowly, I'll work with them one at a time. The twins though, I don't know if one at a time is even possible with them." He joked as the walked down the hallway, satisfied with what he did.

Making their way back to the club table, he quickly picked up the list and added his name. Turning to Minca, he smiled. "There, I'll join the club and we'll have all sorts of fun together." Although his idea of fun was probably much different from what the rest of the members would think, but if things worked out well, he'll have himself a little harem of cute girls. Looking over at the twins, he smiled at them. "Nice to meet you, I'll be joining your club. I hope to have fun with you two." He smiled sweetly, thinking of what sort of kinky things he could try and get those twins to do.

Minca nodded, taking the list from him and going over the names, noticing that there were two more than she counted, which meant that two others came while they were doing that. Hope looked at Jaden and nodded, smiling a bit at him as she did so. "I think that-"

"...will be very nice," Faith finished, both of them smiling as they looked at him. Now that Minca was gone they, the two of them moved from behind the table, each waving goodbye to the other two before disappearing into the crowd.

Minca looked at Jaden and shrugged slightly. "We'll be gathering in the club room on Monday after school. Will I see you there?" It was Friday then, which meant that there would be two days before they would be able to meet everyone else in the club and he could have fun with them the same way he did with her.

Jaden still got a weird feeling from those two girls, like they were the type of twins that did everything together, EVERYTHING together. Once they left, he listened to Minca tell him about the club schedule and he nodded. "Alright, I'll be there. I can't wait until we all have lots of fun together." And by fun, he means turn them all into his own personal fuck-buddies and make himself a personal harem.

The bell rang to dismiss everyone from school, which meant the start of the weekend. "Alright, I'll be sure to see you on Monday. Take care Minca." He gave her ass a little pinch before disappearing into the crowd and heading home for the weekend.

His weekend was pretty usual. Play games at home, cause trouble, get yelled at by adults, then blowing them off. However, most of the time, he thought about the club, and how he would approach each member. Minca was already under his control. The twins, he's not too sure of, but they shouldn't be too hard. That blonde bitch, he'll need to get some alone time with her to put her in her place. That just leaves the last two members. Once he meets them, he'll be able to figure out how to get them in the palm of his hands.

It was Monday again, and school was boring as usual. Teachers and students were surprised to see Jaden actually attend class on a Monday though. Because of the club, he had a reason to go to school, although he pretty much tuned out for the majority of the day. In between classes, he'd see Minca and the twins in the hall, and he'd just smile at them. When the day finally ended, he headed to the club room and sat inside while the other members took their time to show up.

A strange looking girl was in the club room, humming softly as she turned on a computer. It was one of the new things in the rom, including a couch that was against one wall and a larger, newer looking television set. There were light blue drapes over the window, making it look as nice as the room could possibly be. The girl turned around when Jaden came into the room and smiled a bit. "You must be Jaden," she said softly, "I'm Kaari." Over her regular clothes, she had on a lab coat that reached the back of her knees when she stood up.

Minca came into the room then, carrying two cans of pepsi in her hands as she walked over to the other girl and the desk she was sitting at. Her apparel consisted of blue jeans and a light brown t-shirt. She handed Kaari one of the cans before she noticed Jaden, going to him and setting the other can on the table. "You must have met Kaari by now. She's the school technology genius."

The twins burst into the room suddenly, singing softly together as they stepped inside. Each were wearing grey jeans and white shirts that day, their red bras able to be seen through them. Kaari looked at the girls as she opened the can before turning back to look at the computer screen. "Our other two seniors have yet to come. But I heard about those two Minca, it might be a while before they get-"

Mary came into the room, slamming the door shut behind her and making the twins jump in unison from fright. The girl went to the table and sat down, crossing her arms under her large breasts as she looked to the others. Her clothes were different from theirs, tighter and more revealing to show off her body. Her white and girl shirt was a v-neck that gave people more than a glimpse of her cleavage. Her skirt was short and a bit tight as well, letting her show off wonderfully.

"Nice to meet you Kaari. It's nice to see another cute girl join the club." He teased as he leaned back on his chair and waited for the rest of the members to join. Kaari seemed pretty cute, although he wondered why she had the lab coat on. Was she suppose to be some science nerd? He started to wonder if this girl was a virgin and if she was into anything kinky. Not much later, Minca came in, and the twins soon followed. Looking over at the twins, he got the idea that they were just asking for it, wearing red bras underneath those see-through shirts. "Hey guys, I guess this is almost everyone."

Shortly after, Mary came in, making a big scene for her entrance. Why was this girl in the club to begin with? She didn't seem like the type to join this club, or any club for that matter. He heard that she liked to put others down, so it lead to a lot of the other girls not liking her. Although the guys seem to still love her in spite of her bitchy attitude. "Well then, Hooters is here, so that just leaves one more member." He said out loud, not caring if she heard him or how she'd react.

"My name isn't Hooters," the girl snapped, glaring at him. "It's-"

"Bitch," the last of the girls stepped into the room, panting softly as she glared at Mary, looking like she would've killed the blood if possible. Her clothes and hair were sticking to her body, water dripping off and onto the floor. "I know you did this to me. Who the hell do you think you are?" She wore a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, which showed off the size of her breasts only because of how wet it was.

Mary looked at her and shrugged, smiling a bit. "How do you know that, Jake? You're such a drama queen."

"My name is Jyade and you know it." She went over to Mary and grabbed the back of the chair she was sitting in, pulling it back so fast that the blonde just fell to ground with a thud. She was the tomboy of the school, known for joining different sports but mostly boxing and soccer. Unlike Mary, she didn't go around flaunting her body or expecting guys to get down on one knee for her. The two were opposites when it everything but their measurements it seemed.

The other girls just watched the two of as they bickered, Minca looking rather worried. She stepped up and between the two before any punches could be thrown, and everyone knew that Jyade would throw a real punch. "Please, no more of this. We're in a club, we're supposed to be having fun, not making enemies."

"Whatever you say, cousin," the green eyed girl said, blinking a few times when she saw Jaden. "I thought this was going to be an "all girls" club."

Minca blinked a few times then her cheeks went red when she remembered what her and Jaden did the week before. Mary was picking herself up and off the floor, glaring at the tomboy as she did so. It was Kaari's laugh that really got the girl's attention, a bit of an evil laugh that meant that she knew something. "Of course she let him join. From what I heard last week, those two were loving on each other right in here. Him shoving his big cock inside of her and making her-"

"We don't need to know the details!" The twins shouted, both looking flustered as Minca. Kaari's cheeks were red too, though there was a more lustful look in her eyes.

Jaden looked over when Jyade entered the room, noticing her rather interesting appearance. Of course he noticed her figure as her wet clothes clung to her body, although how could he not notice? And from how it looked, she isn't on good terms with their club bimbo.

Watching the two go at it, he was hoping for a cat fight, with the two of them tearing at their clothes. Sadly though, Minca broke up the fight and things started to calm down a bit. When Jyade looked over at him, he gave her a little smile. "Pleased to meet you." He was already looking forward to seeing how she would look without those wet clothes.

Things did take a turn though when Kaari spoke up, mentioning what he and Minca were doing in the club room last Friday. Looking around and seeing everyone's expression change, he remained silent, choosing to neither confirm nor deny what they did. Now that the word is out, it'll be a bit difficult to hook up with any of these girls now, with Jyade probably being the hardest. He turned his attention to Kaari, curious about her now. Was she the person listening in on him and Minca back on Friday? Why did she announce that? She either had some sort of grudge against him, or she was interested in him as well. That look in her eye though, it made him lean more towards interested.

Pulling out his phone and some headphones, he started listening to some music. "So, what's on the agenda for the club today?" He asked, changing the subject.

Minca looked at him then at the other girls, noticing the way the oldest of the girls weren't even looking at her, her cheeks flushed red still. She was the type who wanted everyone to get along after all. She felt the need for them to get along, especially when it came to the people who happened to be joining the Everything Club. "Well, I thought that we could just meet here today so we can all...meet each other. I was wondering if we can all go swimming on Friday-"

"We can go to my house and use my own swimming pool," Mary cut in. She smiled a bit smugly as she looked over at Jyade. "I'm sure that you don't have a pool of your own, do you?"

"No, because I'm not a spoiled brat who asks for everything she sees." Jyade moved the chair away from the blonde and sat down on it. Her lips were curved into a small smile as she looked at the huffy blonde, not minding that her clothes were wet any longer.

The twins watched them then they both nodded at the same time. "I would like that. We can all go shopping for bathing suits on Thursday, make it a club thing too."

Kaari giggled softly. "I'm sure the only guy in the group would love that." She moved a bit in her seat, thinking about what it would feel like to have some stranger staring at her because of the skimpy bathing suit that she'd probably wear.

Hearing the ideas about going swimming, Jaden nodded. "Sure, swimming sounds nice. Have a little fun in the pool before it gets cold outside." Although it sounded like Mary and Jyade were busy with their little argument to hear his comments, oh well. At least is seemed as if they forgot about what Kaari just said, or they just didn't want to think about it.

Hearing the twins mention that they could go shopping on Thusday made him wonder if they were going to want him to join in on that as well. Maybe have a little fun in the changing room with one or two of them. He then heard Kaari's comment again. "To be honest, yea. Six pretty girls in bikinis and bathing suits, I think any guy would love to see that." Although, judging by that look in Kaari's eyes, she was probably thinking some dirty thoughts as well.

"So, with those plans aside. Did you want us to introduce ourselves? Maybe we can go over what we will do over the year, maybe talk about when the club meets, like after school every day, or every few days?" He turned to Minca with suggestions, a little curious to know about the girls he'll be seeing a lot more regularly.

Back
Top Bottom