Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onica's Journal (Packing for Yuma)

Onica

Star
Yep that's right I'm home alone with no one to talk to or text so I'm am going to bitch to this thing lol.

Well it all started Wed when I woke up sounding like a damn frog and with a sore throat. Of course I didn't think anything of it so I got dressed and ready...went to work which turned out to be the worse day EVER! Had to pull out two helicopter starters (they are the same as a car starter but 4x bigger and weigh about 80lbs) and of course they are in the most pain in the ass spot on the engine where if your not over 6 foot with long arms your not getting to them with out getting all cut up and dirty. Not to even talk about how it was raining and cold....and the damn helicopter is like a block away from the hanger...yea it sucked. Then like every helicopter around the one I was working on decided to start up and well....throw water everywhere because when the top blades spin up it acts like a fan but the wind caused by it so strong you can lean all the way forward and it will hold you off the ground..(yea its cool as hell but not when its raining and your trying to work)

The next day I gave up and went to the doc...found out I had strep thoat fun fun.

To day, on the Friday me and my husband where sapost to go out on, I'm stuck in bed because my husband said if he catches me out of bed he will kick my ass because I need my rest to get better. I know he is right but I'm so BOARD! I need someone to text to or PM to or RP with before I go nuts!

I know my hubby would but he is at work in tell later on to night and well CSI is just not cutting it anymore.

Re: Onica's Journal (Board, Sick and Home Alone)

UH-1N and AH-1W...also UH-1Y and AH-1Z

Re: Onica's Journal (Working Late and Sleeping Early)

To everyone i'm RPing with. The next few weeks might be low during the week. I have been working late to try and get some of my aircraft up for a training Trip we are doing at the end of next month (Don't worry I'm bringing my laptop on that trip). That plus all the rain we have been getting has been making my life a living hell during the week. Being so tired I go to bed somewhat early. Don't worry I'll beable to post all day on the weekends but during the week please bare with me.

Re: Onica's Journal (Working Late and Sleeping Early)

Please bear with you?

Sure....

bear_attack.gif

Re: Onica's Journal (Got the week off YAY!)

So my babysitter took two weeks off which got me a week off with pay and my husband a week off with pay. To bad we can't spend our time off together but oh well. Kinda sucks too because he leaves tonight for a week in the field and dose not come home in tell Sunday. Then on the 22nd I'm off to Yuma AZ for two weeks.....

Just a rant kinda, but I can't wait to go to Yuma. The trip there is going to be a blast! Already got the CDs made so we can rock and rave all the way to the sandy city. Don't worry though I will have internet and will keep up with my RPs. More so because we don't sleep in Yuma because of all the base parties going on around us.

Well this week I plan on catching up on all my RPs and maybe start a few new ones. PM me!

YAY Two weeks in the sunny desert of Yuma AZ. Anyone from around there? lol

So to all the people I RP with I will be leaving for Yuma on Monday, but I will have my laptop with me. HOWEVER, I will be pulling the night shift so my schedule will be ass backwards. I will be posting and sleeping during the day and working all night. My phone has internet so I will have my IMs on me at all times so the people that like to just chat with me (ya'll know who ya'll are and I love all of you....because you make my days go by fast) I will be able to still talk.

But my posting will be a little slow/or post will be short because I will have to hunt down a internet signal or post on my phone. Sorry -.-

But on the bright side I will be getting a lot of new photo's taken so YAY :)

Need to get back to packing and will see how everything turns out on Monday.

Yea so I've been in Yuma for a few days now. The night shift sucks ass. My whole life right now feels like Work, get off, go to bed, wake up, shower, eat, get ready, go back to work. Then if the night goes like it did last night I loose two hours of sleep. I hope we get the weekend off like the said they are going to do. Then I can catch up on my sleep and post. Really really need to catch up on my sleep and post lol.

So sorry guys I have not been posting as much as I should have. But here is my work schedule for yall.

6pm-6am- Work
6am-2pm- Sleep
2pm-3pm- Eat and Shower
3pm-5pm- Free Time
5pm-6pm- Get ready for work and walk to work

For those that have AIM or MSN feel free to add me and IM....also feel PM me during my work hours. I have my phone on me at all times and tend to chat and PM on my free time.

Back
Top Bottom