Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A particularly sick scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishypink

Supernova
Herro preeese!

Okay, sooooo...I have a request. It's icky and violent and awesome, and also really weird and I'm looking for a partner to play it out. Got halfway through the scenario with a partner before she vanished. Sad face!

Mistress Shopping

This RP would take place in a kind of Dolcett-like setting, where torturing and even killing girls is just part of daily life and is completely accepted, even enjoyed by the victims. The gist of it is that there is a subculture of powerful Mistresses who are naturally able to utterly dominate other girls, and who are sought after by all the girls looking to be snuffed. In this RP I would play a group of girls who are all looking for the "final thrill." They go out to a club looking for a mistress to take them home to her mansion and snuff them. The initial part of the RP would be the girls basically giving a sales pitch to their potential mistress, trying to show off various attributes and convincing her that they're going to be lots of fun to snuff. I'm really set on it being all F/F, at least where the violent parts are concerned, so you would have to be a female character. So, yeah, I'm really weird lol :3

The Tortured

Second idea that I'm kind of craving lately involves a kind of "mad love" pairing. A girl is totally in love with someone whose who is a total sadist and gets their kicks by torturing girls, sometimes to the point of death. At first, she tries to get the attention of her love by offering to be an assistant and help with all the hurting. Eventually she gets noticed, but she soon realizes that the only way to move forward with this relationship is to submit to the torture herself. This is mostly just a crazy emotional mindfuck scenario with lots of pain and suffering involved.

I'll just wander off now before I get hauled off to the looney bin :p

Hey, unfair, Ivory. Squisjypink's request might not be usual, but it's within the rules of BM. Surely the whole point of an erotic RP site is to try out new things you wouldn't do in RL. Me, I doubt my ability to play a convincing Domme female, but if Squishypink ever gets this going, I hope she'll let me read it as a follower, 'cos I find the idea intriguing and original.

So, here's a free bump, Squishypink, and I truly hope your RP works out.

chill Alan, the first line was a joke.

the second line... i like a really "weird" partner, but dont like rape and snuff, so i was asking if she had any plots that incorporated both a bit of weirdness and people didn't get off on torturing and killing people.

(LOL, I know, Ivory11 - I just wanted an excuse to give her a bump for her originality. )

I would like to read your RP though, if you guys can get something together.

*bump* And for the record, the RP with Ivory11 included a bunch of spraying reptile girls and no rape or snuff whatsoever.

I'll just wander off now before I get hauled off to the looney bin

Don't worry, you're not the only lunatic on this site. I'm thinking there are more crazy people like us on this blue moon.

May I ask what your kinks are? Maybe we could work something out...

So I was searching the site and I came across an old thread of yours looking for RP revolved around a fanatic in love with a sadist, where torture and potentially death feels commonplace. Seeing as I typically do not find someone who is interested in this, but the idea doesn't bother me (As I am a sadist, though not that extreme), I would be interested in crafting a tale of pain, suffering, sex and death. It is refreshing to see something different from the Teacher/Student and Brother/Sister RPs I see people craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom