Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Sub F Looking for Loving Dom F or Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElyseRyder

Moon
Hello all!
First off!

MY RULES
-No underage
-No non-con
-No watersports, scat, vomit, etc.
-Nothing in the "no" column on my F-list.
-No male characters

Now that we've got that all settled, lets move on to the fun things! I'm interested in multiple different roleplays and my potential plots are listed below. Don't hesitate to private message me is you're interested in them, they're open to interpretation if you'd like to add or subtract a few things here and there. I prefer to roleplay via private message or through yahoo mail. Though I'm not opposed to threads, they do take me a bit longer to respond to. I'm perfectly fine roleplaying with men playing female or futa characters, however I will not roleplay with male characters. I like quite a bit of smut in my roleplays. Also, I'm open to ideas so if you have a roleplay that you think might interest me, please don't hesitate to ask.

PLOTS!
The character I'd play is in bold.

Human Master/Humanoid pet
Placed in a world where human of wealth take on Pets, humanoid beings with animalistic traits, as status symbols and playthings, dolls to dress up and parade around at parties. A human, bored with her empty life and seeking companionship decides to acquire one.

Fisherwoman/Water Fairy
A young Fisherwoman is out for a haul on her boat and when she pulls in her net, out falls a bewildered and terrified water fairy. The fairy can't return home because the Queen of her people has declared that any Water Fae seen by humans are to be exiled, and so the Fairy has to return home with the Fisherwoman.

Warrior/Mage
Placed in a world where warriors and mages of great enough power are paired together by the capitol. Your warrior will have just received an invitation from the capitol to come to the Temple of the Goddess and chose a mage worthy of her skill.

Bouncer/Brothel Owner
Placed in the not so distant future when certain humans exposed to alien life forms evolved to have differing animalistic traits (ie, cat ears, tails, scales). These humans are often kidnapped and sold as bedslaves, advertised as being "Fetish Mutants". My character will be a Fetish Mutant who bought her way out of slavery to open a brothel whose primary Pleasures are other Fetish Mutants who she has bought and freed. One of her bouncers was fired and she is in dire need of another because she refuses to open her doors without a full staff to protect her Pleasures. (You character can be most anything, really, it's a more sci-fi type roleplay so it leaves it open to interpretation.)

Lamia/Human
This is just a basic idea, and I'm definitely open to plot suggestions.

(More idea's to come, these are just what I have for now. Again, if you have an idea you think I might be interested in, please message me.)

Lastly, here is a link to my F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/elyse%20ryder please check it out to see if our needs suit before messaging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom