Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Unknown Land (Sintan&QuietSeductress)

RE: Lost in Unknown Land (Zero5906&QuietSeductress)

Ricky nodded to her about going her pace until it didn't anymore,"Ofcourse sweety, Lets stay like this for good while. I'm so comfy with you like this. Lemme scoot back abit against the wall." He scoots back more and puts his back to the smooth cave wall, he moans softly alil at the feeling of her pussy walls tightening around him gripping him tightly. "God, this feels so good having your pussy squeeze my shaft tightly. Can you have your pussy milk me hard with your pussy inner walls?" He looks deeply into her luring emerald green eyes with his love and lust for her, his hands graze up and down along her smooth thick thighs caressing them. Ricky moves his hands over to lower back and feels up and down her butt crack.

Ricky closed his eyes as she started to kiss him, he kept going for to suck on her lower lip then holds back of her head as he locks mouths with her and slides his tongue into her mouth flicking his tongue and caressing her tongue with his. "Mmmm..please grind your ass more against my lap and make your pussy milk my shaft for its seed." He moans softly and whispers to her ear. Ricky has his other hand between their bodies and gropes her left large breast massaging and squeezing it firmly, gently rubbing it in a milking motion.

Ricky groaned and moaned in pure bliss and pleasure as he felt her small plump butt cheeks grinding all over his lap. She made him so much harder and his shaft width grew to two inches now, with the mushroom cap head swollen just as big. His erection started to release some semen just casually seeping out in a constant flow. "Pound down on me hard sweetheart, please. I want to penetrate your cervix and hide all of me in you." He muttered through the kissing with mouths locked around one other with tongues caressing each other. Ricky wraps his arms tightly around her back giving her a tight bear hug, forcing to press her DD breasts to flatten out some against his chest.

(Would you be open to having her wanting to try suck and have his whole sack inside her mouth, caressing it safely with her tongue guarding away from teeth? and maybe turn into a pacifier behavior and do it while sleeping some nights)

Back
Top Bottom