Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Unknown Land (Sintan&QuietSeductress)

Sintan

Supernova
Inspiration Pic/Scenery

Girl's Appearance

Ricky woke up confused and laying in mud, next to him was his childhood friend, they had no idea where they were. They had no clothes and discovered that were on some island, it was tiny but there was fruit and some animals, They’d have to make it work. They had no idea how we’d gotten here, or why they were here. What fucked up thing was going on?

It wasn’t some tropical island either, it was somewhere cold and wet, They will have to huddle together at night for warmth. She had the greatest body, and despite us both being dirty. He thought to himself as looking at his childhood friend naked and sitting curled with legs pulled up, "I dont know what is going on but I'm sure is scared as much as me right now or surely more. I need to be her guidance and strong for her. I will make sure we at least live through this, even if we have to live like this forever. However, I am lucky I dont have to live through this alone and nonetheless a beautiful girl who have known since toddler times."

RE: Lost in Unknown Land (Zero5906&QuietSeductress)

Katherine woke up because she was shivering so badly. When her eyes opened, she was aware that she was outside, laying in mud without a stitch on. She was so confused, trying to bring about her last memory, she had no idea how she had gotten to this place. She wasn't alone either, beside her was Ricky, her really good friend that she had known since they were real young. He was in the predicament as her, naked, cold and confused. Katherine couldn't remember anything of how they got to this remote, desolated place. She was starting to panic as she pulled herself up onto a log, pulling her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around her legs.

Her red hair was a mess and she was so dirty, but other than that, she wasn't harmed. "Ricky, what happened?" She looked at him desperately, hoping that he'd have an answer for her. They had never seen each other naked, but right now that wasn't really a concern, still Katherine kept herself covered. "We're going to die out here aren't we?!" Ricky would be able to sense the panic and fear in her voice.

Ricky sat next to her on the log and gently pulled her into his lap, resting her head on his shoulder as she was stilled curled up into a ball.

"I really don't know, Kat." As she looked at him with a desperately and spoke out in panic and in fear about 'If they were gonna die out here'. "No, we are not gonna die. We may not see any civilization ever again, but we will survive through this. Follow me, and we will live and adapt." Ricky stroked his hand through her soft hair, and other hand would caress her bare shoulder. "Kat, I will protect you and this new life isn't gonna stop us. We have so many years ahead of us, we cant give up. Remember, we still have each other."

His warmth helped calm her down and then his words furthered the process. She managed to wrap her arms around his neck and lean her head against his shoulder as he talked. He was being so brave for the both of them and that's what she needed. He was being honest about their situation but he was also trying to look on the bright side of things. Ricky was always good about doing things like that. Sometimes Kat could be such a negative nancy, but that's why she had Ricky as a friend, he was there to cheer her up.

"Yes, I suppose you're right. We do have each other and if I have to be stuck in the middle of nowhere, I'm glad that I have you with me!" She looked up at him and softly kissed him on the cheek. She was feeling a lot better about their situation, even if it didn't have the best possible outcome. they were going to survive this together and make the best out of it. "We should probably find shelter, do you think there's a cave or something around here?"

"Yeah, we should find a cave. If not, dig a den ourselves. What we could is find a cave for now then during the day, we work on digging a den for better warmth and no outside draft making us colder than already are." Ricky wraps one arm around her smooth long legs as other around her side, picking her up and walks off into the cold wet woods in search of a cave to seek shelter.

He looked down at his childhood friend, naked is his arms curled up. He had never seen her naked before but has noticed her gorgeous curves, now even more astounding in all flesh. "I am a lucky young man, to have such a beautiful red-headed girl in my life and so close to, and in my arms right now. If only this was a tropical forest, we could wrap ourselves in those pineapple leaves for a blanket... We are going have to cuddle very close to keep warm at night, even at day with this damp like forest. We cant afford to get a cold and get really sick with no medicine at hand."

(Sorry for bit of rambling...)

She hadn't expected him to carry her off into the woods, but she didn't protest. Kat happily obliged Ricky as they went in search of a place to stay to keep war. Right now, she was comfortably warm in his arms, but she figured that he was pretty cold himself so she gently rubbed the palms of her hands along his back to add some warmth to his body. "I'm feeling pretty lucky too. Happy to have you here with me and just in my life." She smiled up at him. Even in this unfortunate situation, they both could feel grateful for each other. She nodded at his comment about them huddling close to each other for warmth. This place was cold and since they didn't have clothes or pineapple leaves, they would have to use each other. "No, we can't get sick out here."

They walked for a bit, but finally came across a shelter: an alcove of sorts in the rock face. "Suppose this we do until we can do better." She urged Ricky to put her on her feet, she wanted to have a look around. Grabbing his hand, she led him into the small cave. It was warmer then being out in the clearing, but not by much. "I wonder what we can do for food," she remarked. They had temporarily solved one issue and now had a new one to tackle.

"Well until we make some hunting tools, we should look for fruit and collect the seeds so we can plant them so we have a steady income of fruit when hunting times are hard." Ricky ventures deeper into the cave, it seemed to go a decent distance further in til came to a solid wall end.
"Definitely big enough for us, this will do perfectly til we have a good set of tools to make a warm underground den. Let's go in search of fruit now."

He puts a hand around her side holding her close to his side, "Let's stay close, it is too dangerous for us to be alone. We got to keep each other in clear sight, even during bathroom times." They went out into the woods wandering inn search of fruit or anything easy to be edible. As they walked close together, he punctured a stick through a leaf to a tree to make a path back to their cave so don't get lost. Ricky would sometimes softly brush his hand over her right butt cheek and gently cup it as walking then return his hand to hugging her side.

Katherine set out with him to look for fruit and seeds. It seemed Ricky was pretty good with all this survival stuff. She was glad that he was here with her. Right now though, Kat was craving a big cheeseburger and as she grew hungrier, that craving only increased. She noted him softly touching her ass a couple of times, but didn't think too much of it, it really didn't bother her in the least. She stayed close to him for the safety and the warmth. They managed to collect from fruit; enough for them to eat for the day. They would take the seeds from the fruit and plant them in the ground to ensure that they had a sustainable source of food.

When they got back to the cave, Kat divided the fruit and handed Ricky his share while she ate hers. It wasn't a juicy cheeseburger, but it did settle her growling stomach. She managed to eat all her share and noted that Ricky still had some left over, "are you going to eat that?" She asked innocently. She knew that he probably should eat it, but she was still hungry.

When they came back to the cave and began to eat their fruit they collected, he had some leftovers after she was done and him eaten most of it; Ricky split his last piece and gave Kat the other half. "Here, we both need it." He looks outside and it seemed rainstorm clouds were rolling in and night coming soon, he looks back to Kat to say. "We need to get to back of the cave and prepare for the long cold rainy night."

She ate the half that he had shared with her and then made a note of how the weather was turning. She nodded at his statement. Not knowing where they were, they didn't know how predictable the weather was and they best plan ahead so that they weren't caught in the middle of it. Once they were done eating, they headed back to the cave. She wasn't sure how they would prepare the cave. There wasn't anything they could use for bedding or blankets. "We should get some firewood. Do you know how to do the stick rubbing thing to get a fire going?" She smirked, not knowing if there was a technical term for this stuff. "Sorry, I'm not too outdoorsy!" She shrugged.

Ricky looked away a little as she asked if he knew how to start a fire using the rubbing two sticks technique, he replied softly. "I'm afraid no, and that shit never worked for me. All we have is body heat....I'm sorry."

He honestly felt nervous about this, it is hard for him already seeing his childhood friend naked and control himself. 'How was he suppose to handle that? Now having to feel her naked skin and sexual places against him and its not like he can tell his dick to not grow hard'. Ricky began to blush slightly as he kept thinking about it, he slowly turned his head back to her in full eye contact. "Sooo....."

When he told her that he didn't know how to start a fire that way and that all they had for warmth was each other, Kat nodded. Right now, it was about survival and if this was what needed to be done, then she wouldn't fuss about it. She did notice that he was struggling with something. Perhaps he was nervous about being so close to her, especially without any clothes to provide barriers, but they were both adults about this and could handle it well.

"No need to apologize Ricky, we can just cuddle up like we use to do when we were kids! Remember when we used to do that when we watched movies?"

Ricky nods, he speaks softly asking, "So do you think me holding you from behind is best position as well to cuddle in?" He starts to get down on the ground and lays down on his side, thankfully the dirt below them was soft and molded to the body weight and shape. "Kat, I dont know if I can sleep though. I am not tired or sleepy at all." Ricky was always night owl staying up to 2am at the average, and had long conservative energy.

She got down on the ground with him and had him hold her from behind, "yeah, this will work just fine and you don't have to sleep just yet, just lay here until you do fall asleep." She pressed her back and ass as close to him as possible. She needed to keep her core warm and in doing so, she was keeping him warm too. "You're going to have to change your sleeping pattern though, there's not much to do here after it gets dark." She looked over her shoulder at him and smile, "but for now you can just hold me and keep me warm," Kat grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her, laying her head against him. "Thank you for taking care of me Ricky. I wouldn't want anyone else here but you."

Ricky gave a weak smile. He nuzzled his face into her neck and rested there, despite being dirty she still smelled great. He inhaled more of her scent then closed his eyes as his arms pulled her even closer to him. "I suppose you're right, but what about other animals out there? Staying up as look out is one thing I can do. No problem, Kat. I love you and couldn't be happier being here in this situation with you, I get to have unlimited quality time with you." He kissed her gently on lips when she looked over her shoulder at him smiling. Ricky firmly cupped her full DD breasts and tucked them closer with his arms crossing over them as kept his palms cupping them firmly and squeezing them. He was trying to cover as much of her body from the cold air, he also clinged his legs to the back of hers and pushing them to fold up again to bring her ass pressed more into his pelvis, his manhood rubbing against her butt cheeks and between them. "You warmer now?" he whispered into her ear softly and gently nuzzled his face into her neck.

He was being incredibly sweet and protective of her. It was a side of Ricky that she didn't see all too often. Before this happened to them, they had been so busy with their own lives that they didn't much see each other, though they still talked on the phone. "I love you too and I am happy that we get to spend all this time together. We'll make the best out of a bad situation." With him now firmly cupping her bust and her body curled more into his, she was quite warm. "Yes, I'm good, thank you. I hope you don't get too cold." She softly ran her hands along his arms to keep the circulation going. There were a few times in their regular lives that Kat figured that Ricky had a thing for her, but he never really acted on it. It wasn't that Kat was opposed, it was just they had been friends for so long and she wouldn't even know how to go about progressing into something more with him. Now that it was just him and her in the wilderness, it was inevitable that they would grow closer and mean more to one another. "Goodnight Ricky," Kat whispered back to him.

Ricky smiled big listening to her words, "My back will be a little cold but my front is pretty warm, so that will make it up. Goodnight Kat, sweet dreams." He kisses her neck and cheek softly as she closed her eyes and went to sleep. Keeping his hands firmly cupped over and holding her big bust in, and his dick n' ballsack pressed between her butt cheeks. It was awkward position for his junk to be in but it kept it warm and couldn't be helped. Ricky fell asleep soon after her with his face nuzzled into her neck and covered by her long beautiful soft hair.

Surprisingly, Kat slept soundly through the night nestled in Ricky's arms. She really didn't move much as her current position was keeping her warm. When the sun rose through the trees and shone in the cave, Kat slowly opened her eyes. Other than being met with the sun's warmth, she felt Ricky's stiffened member nestled at her ass. She smirked at the thought, realizing that morning wood was just something that guys had and couldn't control. The thought of it though made Kat a little aroused and her body made that evident as her nipples started to stiffen underneath his hands. If he were remotely awake, he would have felt her areolas swell a little and her nipples harden. She squirmed a little, but grazing her body against his erect member was only furthering her hormones. She couldn't help it though. Ricky was a sweet guy and he was caring for her and protecting her like she was the only thing that matter.

Ricky was still asleep for a bit, in his sleep he managed to move his large morning wood to slip through her thighs and curve up back up with the member's mushroom cap head touching her belly button. This is the first time she has gotten to see his penis fully hard and swelled with blood rushing through. His thickness is rather quite thick, soon he wakes up slowly. "Morning Kat...." He looks outside squinting his eyes at the sun shining into the cave, he leans back down and stares at the stone wall just trying to adjust his eyes and wake up. "How was your sleep?"

She happened to look down and see his morning wood saying hello through her legs. She almost gasped at the sight of it. It was bigger that she would have figured. It wasn't that she thought of his penis often, but with his size, she figured it would be a certain size and it had surpassed what she thought. When he woke up and greeted her, she greeted him back and smiled, "I slept just fine and apparently you did too!" She then pointed down at his erection. "I didn't realize that I was so good to cuddle with!" She winked at him.

Ricky fully wakes up blinking his eyes, he raises his eyebrow as she mentions he apparently did too, then looked down at she pointed. "Oooh....Yeah. Well, you are a beautiful redhead and any man would be lucky to have you. I think my dick though thinks much more highly of you, haha. This is gonna be weird to walk with, certainly not gonna go away soon." He tries to rub it down but it remains firm and stout.

"Anyhow...What you like to do right now? Wanna stay and cuddle longer til it is not as cold outside or get an early start and find some things nearby?" Ricky leans over kissing Kat on cheek and seduces her a little by planting soft kisses all over her neck and gentle bites.

He was not shy about himself, nor should he be, but it was still a little surprising to hear his remarks about his morning erection. She then watched him try to tame his beast, but it just wasn't behaving. Though Kat was a virgin, she wasn't naive about sex and she figured that there was only one real way of calming Ricky down. As he offered a choice of what to do for the morning, she turned to face him. She found her nipples to still be quite erect, swollen and sensitive. She hadn't experienced that before and just thought that it was due to her not having any clothes on and sleeping outside. His kisses also didn't help calm her arousal, but they were still very nice.

"I think I'd like to cuddle a little more," she softly smiled at him. "Ricky..do you want to have sex with me?" It was a random question out of nowhere, but with the way he had been acting with her, it was making her think about it. "I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I just, well I've never had sex with anyone so I don't know how all this goes."

Ricky smiles as Kat looks over at him and notices her rather thick puffy and erect nipples, they looked so nice to suck on and it drew more arousal into his lust for her. He grinned more to her answer wanting to cuddle more then his eyes widened hearing her offer to if he wants to have sex with her. "I-I uhm... I would love to, Kat. I am a virgin too, I am glad I get to have your virginity and you receive mine. This may hurt a lot at first, so you may want to leg hug me as tight as you can and I'll let you scratch my back with your nails and bite me." He pulls his long and very swollen erection from her thighs then gently lays her down on her back then guides her legs to open and wrap around him.

Ricky leans in further between her legs, holding her legs up by her thighs. He eases his lengthy very thick cock into her never touched virgin pussy, Kat's pussy was very nicely tucked, so pure. Ricky laid down ontop of her, slowly thrusting his erection into her but hard. "I love you Kat. You're so beautiful." He keeps thrusting in slowly but hard, driving every inch of his erection deeper into her wet tight pussy til gets to hide every inch inside. Ricky pulls her closer to him and raises her ass off the ground as keeps thrusting, with his hands cupping her ass cheeks and squeezing them firmly. "Let me know when want me to go harder and faster, sweety."

Hearing that he was a virgin as well made her feel a little bit better about herself being a virgin. She was a little surprised about it though because Ricky was a really attractive guy and she was sure that he had lost his virginity a while ago. Sex wasn't something that they really talked about often. She had met a few of his girlfriends in the past, so she just assumed that he was sexually active. He told her that it was going to be painful for her because it was her first time, but that he would let her vent her pain through scratching and biting him. Kat didn't think that she'd do that, but she was just going to have to see how much pain she'd be in.

With their positions changed with her laying on her back and him leaning over her between her legs, Kat's heart rate went up a little. She was nervous and now was anticipating the pain. The initial shock of him ripping through her hymen was excruciating that she cried out it pain. she barely heard him tell her that he loved her and that she was beautiful. The sentiment wasn't lost on her, but she was too focused on the pain to say much in response. Her hands went to his shoulders as he continued to penetrated her devirginized womanhood. He clearly wanted to go faster and told her to tell him when she was ready for that, but she had to stop him. "Just let me acclimate Ricky, stay still please!" Her eyes started to well up because she hadn't seen her first time being like this and she was sort of feeling like Ricky wanted to do it for doing it's sake.

Ricky stopped immediately as she said stop so she could get accustomed to his size, he was sitting there with his hands groping her ass cheeks tightly with his erection fully buried inside her. "Sorry, got carried away. I think my primal instinct side may have taken over. Heh. plus you are extremely sexy and beautiful, Kat." He sits down on the ground then pulls her onto his lap by her legs, he slides his whole erection back into her and has her just sit on it.

"This better? I have looked at some sex sites in past and this was always my favorite position that I wanted to do, doggy position being in second which I hope to do soon." He hugs her tightly pressing her DD breasts against his chest, as for his erection...his swollen mushroom cap head was applying a lot of pressure against her cervix aching to plunge past it.

Back
Top Bottom