Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dine With Fine Wine M x F [Craving Star Wars!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Melly

Star
Whoa, I've written quite a bit. Hello!
icon.gif

Updated: 5-6-17

I am so happy to have so many wonderful stories. Thanks to those who know who they are. I only hope to gain a few more! Also, thank you for your patience.

Feel free to call me Melly or Miss M. I'm looking for a sexy, fun, and engaging plot with sexy times galore! Please understand anything here can and will be changed as I need to. Here's a little about me with some guidelines. NOTE: When sending me a pm, please have some substance in your post about what you want to do. First impressions count. I'm going to start going over the ones who do not give me anything to work with. Sorry, but I need to do what I need to. I appreciate the many of you who responded.

* Schedule updated! I work typically 3-4 days a week, either early mornings with at least one evening shift. If I am apart of a show, please be patient with me. I'll get to those posts as soon as I can and I'll keep you updated along the way. Thanks! *

Currently craving...
> Mafia story lines
> Star Wars
> Medieval and/or high fantasy adventure/romance!
> Married couple whose husband's profession is kept secret, possible affair. PM for more details!
> Mythical beings
> Smutty times with comedy!

Preferences: I am mostly interested in roleplay here on the lovely Blue Moon! My preferences begins at private messages, then threads. I will consider emails if that is your strongest preference. No IM's, sorry!

Who Me?: So I'm a pretty chill lady. I'm patient and fun-loving. I get excited easily, especially when Game of Thrones is on. I love most all things nerdy. Love Star Wars. I am a professional, working actress. I'm the whole package: singing, dancing, and acting! But! I care. I care so much, I truly do. I love making friend and really just creating incredibly fun and entertaining tales. RPing really keeps my creative side in high gear, and it gives me something to look forward to.

My Schedule: Please understand that I am mostly likely be available in the afternoons and weekends. Expect a post a day or every other day. If I'm really into the roleplay, you'll see at least 2-3 replies, PER DAY. I type very quickly, but I use spell check and read over my work. I tend to make only a few errors here and there, who doesn't? Needless to say, I get excited!

Contact & Respect: I ask that you please stay in contact with me. If you get bored with the roleplay or simply have an emergency come up, just tell me. I completely understand and will take no offense. I will extend the same courtesy. Sometimes I may lose your post or our OOC in my flood of PMs; just check in with me if it's been longer than a week. I appreciate that!

Length & Postings: My minimum post length ranges from 2/3-5/6 paragraphs. Sometimes even more. Yes, I write a lot, but it isn't aimless. I will match your responses to ease comfortably. I simply ask that you match my minimum. I would appreciate proper grammar and spelling as often as you can. I completely understand little mistakes; we all make them! *I also understand when there's a point in the role-play where it's just going to be dialog or smaller movements of events where 2-3 paragraphs is comfortable for a while.*

What Rocks My Boat: I am interested in roleplaying with a man and am looking for male x female. *I am open to playing (with) all characters. I am flexible, but often depends on my mood. PM me your preferences/ideas. My strongest preference in any situation is to play the female. If you come to me asking to be a male, I will do my very best. I wouldn't mind some practice? PM with further detail as needed. The worst I can say is no!

---------------------------------
Please feel free to check my F-List Don't see it? Just ask!
---------------------------------

MY KINKS AND YAYS!
------------------------
Story & Smut driven
Smut driven
Pregnancy
First Time
Genuine Romance
Virginity
Marriage
Affairs
Opposites attract
Age Gaps, plot depending *no less than 18, no more than 35*
Experienced
Mature Characters
Forbidden romance
Betrayal
War
(Strip) Tease
Medieval
Modern
REVERSE Harem (female surrounded by men)
Conflict/drama
Cum Facials
Petnames (Honey, babe, darling, love)
Strong mental Females roles
Gentle Females
Tough Females
Strong physical/mental Males roles
Dominant Characters
Submissiveness
Clothed Sex/Buldges
Big package (cock, fully endowed, etc)
Vanilla sex
Semi-Public sex
Kinky sex, new positions
Multiple orgasms
Dirty talk
Sweet talk
Protective attitudes
Sassy attitude
Forced, that becomes mutual pleasure
Mythical/Non beings, gods, werewolves, vampires, fairies, etc
Royalty
Poverty
Country Life
City Life

------------
No, no, NO!
-------------
Scat/piss play stuff
Canon specific characters
Cliché high school stereotypes
Gore/vore
(Extreme) Multiple characters * * *
Young male/MILF
Dismemberment
Extreme violence
Extreme psychological issues
Furries

Note: * * * When it comes to multiple characters, I will only have characters who influence and move the story outside of our main. Some people like to refer them as NPC's. They could be a sister, a brother, aunt, hell, even the dog. But they do NOT have their own story or section of writing unless our immediate story calls for this. Still confused? PM me about it. The only exception to this rule is for reverse harem; something new I'm attempting to try upon request.

------------------------------
Plot ideas! * * Please see further spoiler for plot details BELOW
------------------------------
/CRAVING/ STAR WARS. Padmé x Anakin/Vader OR Leia x Character
/CRAVING/Demon x Human Priestess
/CRAVING/ Italian Mafia/Arranged Marriage Plot(s)
Greek/Roman God/Humans Below
College Professor/ Grad. Student Plot
Billionaire/Average Woman (Kinda 50 shades but with a hopefully better twist!)
Newly Weds & Woes
Returning Soldier/Wife
/CRAVING/ Dance with the Devil x Woman Plot
Dracula/Mina Plot
Prince/Maid OR Knight/Princess Plot(s)
Werewolf/Vampire/Mythical Dark Angel
College Sweethearts
Romeo x Juliet esque

* * FURTHER PLOTS BELOW:
Star Wars Plot #1 - Based off another fanfic (Vader's Angel) occurring in the same timeline after Revenge of the Sith but different outcomes. Vader is Palaptine's apprentance, after being bought by the Sith lord when he was only 10 years old, the Jedi are all but extinct and Senator Padme Amidala is held responsible for allowing Palpatine to rise to where he is today. Hated by some, still appreciated by others, the Senator finds herself being under the watchful eye of the now mysterious apprentice of Emperor Palpatine. (no Vader suit, just similar appearance in RoTS, black cloak, golden eyes)

Star Wars Plot #2 - Slightly based off the fan fic here :please at least read/skim through the first chapter to get an understanding. (It is very well written, a good read.) Essentially, [CLICK] Basically Anakin wins the duel on Mustafa and Padme must now dealing with all Anakin has done and somehow survive for herself and her children.

Star Wars Plot #3 - Anakin/Vader is able to time travel back to the moment(s) he most regrets after seeing what his life will become and what CHANGES he chooses to make.

Star Wars Plot #4- Leia x Character - Leia is either still princess of Alderaan or knows her true identity and is kept in hiding by the last remaining Jedi.

Vampire/Human - vampire makes a human his mate for reasons we discuss. Can be a royal lineage, a promise made, or the human has a hidden power/secret the vampire needs.

Werewolf/Human - same as vampire, but more tribal perhaps? I have a few ideas in mind. Would love to collaborate.

Newly Weds - As the title states. A bit on the more romantic side but can be plot twisted galore. Protective dominant, switch/sub innocent, opposites attract.

God/dess/Human - God/Goddess is banished from the heavens (for reasons we discuss) and is sent to live on earth for two years. Is saved or cared for a human female worshipper whom they develop a relationship with. The only way for the God/Goddess to return home is to ____.

Also craving some of YOUR original plot ideas. Very open and honest!
So drop me a line! Oh! And if you fancy a little jazz, click my signature below and hear the woman behind the words.
icon.gif

RE: Dine With Fine Wine [Female searching! Currently craving M x F]

Can you do an interracial RP?

Love bump!
I have some wonderful partners, thank you.

Interested in
Newly Weds - As the title states. A bit on the more romantic side but can be plot twisted galore. Protective dominant, switch/sub innocent, opposites attract.
IMing you
Owning

I'd be down for the mafia, arranged marriage angle.

Would you consider playing multiple female characters in a smut driven roleplay?

Solvaris said:
Would you consider playing multiple female characters in a smut driven roleplay?

Unfortunately I am not interested in multiple characters at this time. Sorry!

RE: Dine With Fine Wine [Female searching! Currently craving M x F.. Look for more!]

Love bumpie.

RE: Dine With Fine Wine [Female searching! Currently craving M x F.. Look for more!]

Love Bump! Happy holidays (and last week of college!) to everyone!

Happy holidays bump!

Happy holidays bump 2!

Happy holidays bump 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom