Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Body In A New World [[Tigress & Flux]]

Flux

Supernova
Angelo was a man of 35 years old. He worked for a large company which repaired cars until he got fired because he arrived drunk at work twice. Celine, the woman he was married to for ten years had suffered under his alcohol problem and this was just to much for her, making her ask for the divorce. Against all odds, Angelo won the custody over their daughter, which drove Celine into a depression.

Angelo returned from the grocery five minutes before his daughter was going to return from school. The house they lived in was a mess, everywhere were cans of beer and boxes. He wasn’t the type that would clean the house and the girl didn’t had enough time to do it on her own during the week. He sat down and brushed his brown, quite long hair out of his face as he kept his green eyes focused on the door until his daughter was going to return.

Kayden sighed softly as she made her way home from school, her short shoulder-length black hair framing her delicate and pale face, not wanting to go home and face her father. He was permanently drunk and always ready to abuse her, thankfully it had never been more than hitting her or beating her. She could easily hide those wounds with make up. It was the wounds that she'd receive if he raped her though that she was unsure if she's be able to survive. Every night she hardly slept for fear of him using her for his own desires, knowing that if he did there'd be nothing she could do about it.

She opened the door to the house, nervously peering in and looking at her dad. "I-I'm home father...." she whispered, putting down her bag and cllosing the door.

"Hello Kayden," her father said as she walked in. Angelo stood up, making the can that was standing against his foot fall. His eyes looked to the can and he looked up to the young girl standing near the door. His hand went to his belt, that was laying on the table. "It's your fault that the can dropped, now get over here. Lower your pants and bend over on the couch so I can punish you for your actions," he said. Angelo had enough drinks today and was totally wasted but today, things were going to be different for both Kayden and Angelo.

Kayden began trembling at her father's instruction, knowing that her worst nightmare was finally coming true. "N-no dad.... Please don't do this to me..." she whimpered, backing away from him and towards the kitchen and slamming the door shut, crying softly as she tried to find the key to lock the door. If she couldn't find the key, then she was cornered, and she would be unable to do anything.

As Kayden closed the door, Angelo started to slam against it. His body colliding with the door five times until he tried to open it, the door still unlocked. The door opened and Angelo walked into the room. "Why did you run?" He asked. With the belt in his hand, he readied to slam her but right before he was going to do it, he thought about something. His hand went to her shirt and he walked her towards the table. "Bend over," he told her.

Kauden cried out when he grabbed her and pulled her towards the table, trying to pull out of his grasp and get away, but failing. The only way she could do that was if she pulled off her shirt, but that would only make things easier for him. Instead she tried to push his away, scratching him with her nails. "Please dad leave me alone!" she cried, tears running down her cheeks.

"You did something bad, you deserve to get punished," Angelo replied as he made her bend over the table. With his belt, he slammed her on her buttocks. The leather collided with the dress she was wearing and he didn't saw it as a good punishment as she couldn't feel it hard enough. Being drunk and not thinking clearly, he ripped her dress just above her nice, round ass, revealing her panties. Again he started to spank her with his belt but now it was hitting her bare skin. "Admit you have been a bad girl!" Angelo shouted to Kayden.

Kayden shook her head, trying to pull away from him as he pulled off her dress and hit her, cries of pain escaping her delicate lips. "Please no! Somebody help me!!" she shrieked, hoping that someone from outside would hear her and come to investigate. Knowing her luck though, no one would be there. She began whimpering, shaking her head. "I haven't done anything wrong daddy please don't hurt me!"

Something snapped in his mind at the moment that Kayden started to shout for help and said that she didn't do anything wrong. The one thing that kept him from doing anything sexual to her, disappeared and he dropped his belt. His hands went to her panties and lowered them. His eyes went over her pussy and he inspected how his daughter was looking down there. "You look pretty," Angelo said out of the blue and started to rub her pussy.

Her eyes widened the second her panties were lowered and she began trembling, doing her best to clamp her legs together so that he could not touch her. "No daddy please. Please don't do this to me, why.... What have I done to deserve this..." she whimpered, trying her hardest to ignore the touches to her pussy, not wanting to have her virginity taken by her father as he raped her. The mere though of that made her want to throw up and pass out, but she wasn't able to. She began wishing that she was dead, or that she had run awway all those times she had thought about it...

"You made my can of beer fall over. That's reason enough for me, spilling beer is even worse then World War 3!" her father shouted to her, his voice filled with anger. Quite brutal, he pushed his index finger into her moist, pink virgin pussy and started to move his finger in and out of her pussy. Angelo didn't knew how his daughter was going to react on his touches but he was having fun by doing so and wasn't caring about her feelings at the moment. His finger started to go in and out with his finger faster while he lowered his own pants, his hand getting inside of his boxer. At the rhythm of his finger, he started to stroke his 8 inch cock.

She began crying, not wanting her father to touch her anymore. "Please daddy I'm sorry just don't do this! I'll get you another beer, will that be better?" she asked as seh tried to escape from his grasp, trembling slightly in fear. She allowed her gaze to dart aroiund the room, searching for things she could use to fight him off with. A knife, a wooden spoon, a book. Anything would have worked.

"No, that's not better," Angelo replied as he pushed his finger in deeper. He kept fingering his daughter for a few minutes. Slowly he pulled out his finger, licking of her fluids from his finger. "If you stay nice to me, I'll stay nice to you," her father spoke to her as he placed the head of his erected cock against the entrance of her virgin hole. "This might hurt a bit," he continued as he pushed in for one inch, taking her virginity.

"No no no, oh god please no!" she cried out, once again trying to pull away at the feeling of his cock pressing against her entrance. "Pleade daddy no, I don't want you to do this!" she begged him, crying out in pain when she felt the large intrusion slowly entering her pussy, pain ripping through her body/

With slow thrusts, Angelo started to fuck his teen daughter, that was laying there on the kitchen table. His body kept colliding with hers as he forgot that he was actually fucking his daughter, his mind corrupted by the alcohol that was streaming through his veins. "Oh... This is so tight... So nice," the man moaned as he kept thrusting. It had been a long time since he had a tight hole around his erected member and this was definitely a moment and a feeling he would never forget.

Kayden was in tears, her entire body shaking and in pain as her father fucked her. She clawed at the table, attempting to pull herself onto it and away from him, attempting to escape. Sadly though she failed and fell limp, just letting her father do to her as he pleased while she lay there in tears, wishing she was dead.

His body kept colliding with her as every thrust was a bit harder then the one before. Moan escaped the lips of the man as he moved his hand beneath her belly, moving towards her clitoris. Gently, Angelo started to rub her there, a very sensitive spot for the girl. "How do you like it?" he asked, moaning quite loud. The resistance that Kayden had been offering at the start, had aroused Angelo even more so now he wasn't thinking about stopping at all, he wanted to fill the girl up, not caring that it was his daughter.

"I don't like it daddy... Leave me alone... please" she cried as she tried to hold back a pained moan when he began rubbing her clitoris. She had hoped that her virginity would stay with her until she had found someone she truly loved and offered it to him, but instead it was forcefully taken from her by her drunken father, the pain that she felt from it not seeming to matter at all anymore.

"You do like it, you are just to scared to admit it," her father replied in a very brutal way. But Angelo wasn't planning on stopping before he had his pleasure. The only thing he really wanted at this moment, was to fill up this tight pussy. Every thrust, he pounded harder in her moist hole, his fingers putting pressure during the rubbing of her clit. "You don't need to deny that you like this, you can't lie, you know that."

"No daddy I don't like it please stop it!" she cried out and pulled away as best as she could, wanting to get away from him as soon as she possibly could. It was painful what he was doing to her, and she hated it. She whimpered and allowed her body to grow limp once more, wishing for it to end soon.

"I don't care if you like it! I'm liking it. Don't you want your daddy to be happy?" Angelo was being very cruel towards his daughter but he didn't care about it. His cock started to thicken a bit, his orgasm nearing and he trusted inside of her a few more times before shooting his load inside of her. He pulled out slowly, seeing what he had done and a smile appeared on his face. "Now be a good girl and suck your daddy clean. Or do you want me to do it again?" Angelo threatened.

Back
Top Bottom