Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Specific Plot...Of Force and a Quick Temper (Looking for a male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningSpider

Super-Earth
Heyo.

So recently I have developed a strong craving for one of my favorite plots to play. For those interested feel free to either PM or YIM me at littlemothlittlemoth@yahoo.com.

Please do read the below as it holds my expectations and general plot idea before making contact. :3

Pairing
MalexFemale for this one. Sorry, ladies... as much as I love FxF plays, this one needs a male role.

Setting
A high school (yes, yes, but hear me out)

Cast
The Notorious Bully (male, played by whom is interested). It is possible that he is some kind of jock. He is quite popular and successful with getting whatever woman he pleases, and this has made his ego swell to a ridiculous size. He's an asshole, has a temper, and hates it when people "beneath him" do not show him the proper respect.

The Outcast (female; Naomi, played by myself). She is the darker one. Even those who consider themselves outcasts would rather not pay much mind to her, or rather her to them. She dislikes most people, she is cynical, and often rather quiet unless she becomes angry.

General Plot
WARNING: For those who do not like force/rape plots, please turn back now.

[Jock] is relatively popular. He's big, muscular, athletic... and a dick. Because of his popularity among his peers, he has the ego the size of a mountain. Nearly all of the girls in his circle of peers claw each others eyes out just to stand a little closer to him. Despite this popularity, he has a wicked temper and is terrified of being possibly laughed at or humiliated. Hence why he tends to bully other people. One day, on a dare, he goes up to Naomi -the silent one from his English class. Thinking that she would feel blessed that he even is talking to her, he embraces the dare given to him by his peers and asked her out, with deeper intentions for later.

She turns him down, calling him out for his big head and poor personality in front of his buddies and forces him to live his worse fear as those buddies begin to snicker at him. His temper burns and smolders through the day (possibly week?) until he spots a chance for pay back. Somehow (can be discussed how) he corners Naomi and puts her in her place properly through the violence he tends to hide from the rest of the world.

Expectations
-Violence (obviously)
-Fighting back on Naomi's part (a blow in, maybe some scratches...)
-Brutal rape
-Snuff is optional (in case he gets scared that she would tell.)
-Literacy. Please no one-liners. A paragraph or more is preferred. {I have a tendency to make relatively large posts.}

Not evens....
I am not hoping to make this into a dark romance. This is to be straight up, forced sex spurned from violence and a quick temper. Love is not to be a part of this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom