Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Characters, Visibility, and Decisive Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cancel

Super-Earth
Yo. Figured I would start a thread to seek out players here, both for when I want to play female characters, as well as a secondary platform for airing my grievances/finding partners.

As always, if you are interested in playing and prefer multiple paragraphs, we can definitely get something hammered out.

You will not find a player who needs to be reminded to post, nor will I discontinue a roleplay because I don't take things seriously.

I actually enjoy roleplaying, and as crazy as that sounds, I also enjoy working out the details of a given story or scenario with my partner. If you want someone to just give you an idea without any sort of input or contribution on your part, keep bumping your own thread.

As far as the sorts of things I am interested in playing at the moment, I am definitely looking for something that has as much story and character development as it does anything else. This doesn't mean we cannot play something that is silly and over-the-top--it only means that there should be a certain consideration for characters and their motivations.

In broad strokes, I am very interested in slice-of-life style stories, so long as they do not stay rooted in the normal cycle of day-to-day activities for long. Other things I am interested in are as follows:

+ Anime/Game-inspired settings
+ High Fantasy
+ Science Fiction
+ Steampunk
+ Martial Arts
+ Personal/Professional Rivalry

More to come soon. PM or post in the thread if your are interested, or have any questions.

UPDATE: I am not interested in playing out fantasies to the exclusion of things that I think are enjoyable, such as the story, setting, and characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom