Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Sensual Short-term Same Sex Smut! (F x F – IMs Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javorcek

Supernova
FxF Only!!! FxShemale will work too.

Oh and uh...this thread is kinda under construction still, so mind where you step. There's a lot of plot holes. (Hah! Hah...)

----

So hey there! My name is Jay. I am a Domme, a Lit/Lit+ RPer, a romantic comedy writer, and a dork. My roleplays are usually very laid back in content but I do hold high expectations as far as grammar is concerned. I am a teacher in real life so if u write lik dis I will have to stab you with my red pen and end our RP. Mistakes happen, English is hard, autocorrect is a douche, grammar is evil, I get it...but I can't enjoy an RP where every other sentence has a blatant mistake that is just taunting me.

Have I lost you yet? No? Still on board? Yes? Well great!

My real request thread can be found here:
Javorcek's Request Thread

And while I'd love to play out an idea from there, I want to make known that the hard work and careful planning that go into those stories are not really what I'm looking to accomplish at this particular moment. If you've seen me around BMR, you'll know that I usually keep to threads and tend to write for very long, Lit or Lit+ plays. But sometimes I just want to unwind with some lighter, smuttier, easier IM RP; which is what I'm looking for right now. Quick back and forth and instant gratification are what I want today! So think one shots, quick plots, fandom characters in already established universes. Maybe we could hammer out something more complicated and long-term out if our writing styles click. We'll see! I'm very adaptable and I do really love writing.

Sexytime Likes:
Light Dom/Sub (I’m a Top/Switch...but I don't mind being a sub with a little bit of a dom streak)
Love/Romance***
Lesbian first time
Strap-Ons***
Begging
Dirty talk********* (I cannot put enough stars/bold around this! Come on! Be noisy!)
Description of feelings/Inner Monologue

Limits (Including but not limited to!):
Non-con (but we can negotiate if it starts as dub-con and evolves into con)
Heavy BDSM
Watersports/Feces
Excessive Amounts of Anal
Gaping of Anything (I just learned what this is! I really wish I hadn't...)

Favorite Pairings:
Teacher/Student
Professor or TA/College Student
College Roommate/College Roommate
Athlete/Rival Athlete
Friend/Friend with a Kink they want to try
Royal/Bodyguard
Sultana/Harem
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Werewolf
Werewolf/Mage

Uh...I really like werewolves...if you can't tell =P. Anything involving a shapeshifter usually appeals to me. I like the idea of very passionate, primal and wild sex.

Fandoms:
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Valkyria Chronicles
Ender's Game
Harry Potter
Star Wars
Final Fantasy X (Though I'm a little rusty...)

Possible Storylines: (Now with pictures! And...really bad descriptions...I'm sorry.)
A pet Neko:
I just...want a pet neko, or to be a pet neko (Hey! I can totally top from the bottom =P). I mean, come on look at that! Isn't she adorable? I want one.

More to come! But um...for now, this is it. Drop me a PM with an idea you have or something you'd like to do and we'll see where we can go from there ^^

Oh! And here is my F-List

Need a Writing Sample?
The Dragon Slayer's Princess
FxM (I write the Male lead)
A handsome knight falls in love with a beautiful princess. But love can never just be simple. The princess is betrothed to a lecherous drunk, but is unable to break free of the union because their marriage would unite two of the greatest countries in the land.

A Lesson That Wasn't Planned
FxF
After a rough breakup with her fiancee, student teacher, Alex, finds comfort in the love of one of her students.

What Is a Flesh Dildo?
FxM (I would love to make this story into an FxF)
A nerdy english tutor has a secret crush on the star quarterback for her college's football team. To help vent some of her harbored feelings she takes to writing erotica. Unfortunately one of her stories is stumbled upon by her tutee, resulting in an impulsive round of sex. While avoiding eachother, the two of them write erotica back and forth. At night they fall into dreams that revolve around the stories, only able to escape the universe that they are trapped in by finding eachother and climaxing together.

Note #1
If you are a man, trying to write a woman, you must submit me a writing sample. And if you don't want to submit one to me, then you better be damn good at writing a lady because I don't have the patience to help you understand female emotions/the female body.

Note #2
Regarding Fandoms: While I do LOVE the fandoms I have listed, I'm not 100% accurate. I'm probably more in the 50%-70% range. So, if you are a SUPER hardcore fan, don't beat me when I get things wrong =(. Just be nice and correct me ^^.

RE: Women Loving Women: The IM Version! (FxF AIM or YIM RP)

Bumppiiinnnnn...just looking for a little IM RP for today (Monday: 3/24)

Something rough...maybe...I dunno... ><

Something with anthros/nekos/werewolves? Sure! Aliens maybe...if they look like the Asari from Mass Effect then hell yes!

RE: Women Loving Women: The IM Version! (FxF AIM or YIM RP)

Free bump cause I'm on AIM right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom