Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CAPTAIN AMERICA - WINTER SOLDIER - and/or Other Marvel (WWII or Modern) - NEW!!! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLips

Moon
First Post: Captain America
Second Post: "Siren of the Night" WWII RP SS Officer x Singing Jew Girl

CRAVING ~ CAPTAIN AMERICA and/or Other Marvel Characters!

I'm looking to roleplay out a couple of my OCs (Original Characters) in either a World War II setting or a Modern setting. Upon creating these OCs, I was inspired by the Captain America: The First Avenger film AND the trailer for the Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

I'm looking for someone to play the role of either Steve Rogers/Captain America, James "Bucky" Barnes/ The Winter Soldier, other Marvel characters or even your own OCs. :)

I do realize many people dislike Canon x OC pairings (which I never will understand why), for that reason, I will provide some options below ~

Playing Canon Characters:

In order to provide some personal freedom, you may:

- Play Steve Rogers/ Captain America however you like. You do not have to stress over the details of his personality - you can play him the way you want BUT:
- Don't do anything too drastic - for example, don't turn him into a huge d-bag. At least keep his character somewhat similar.
- Though, there are features I want to be kept the same: That he is of course humble and heroic, and that Steve remains old fashioned, like his era (also, wouldn't mind if he was also a virgin - though not mandatory).

You may also:

- Play James "Bucky" Barnes/ The Winter Soldier however you like. You do not have to stress over the details of his personality - you can play him the way you want BUT:
- Keep in mind that he is a soldier turned assassin
- Also keep in mind that he suffers from amnesia in the film/comics
- Though, if you have a better back story in mind as how he becomes The Winter Soldier - I would be more than happy to play that out as well ~ !

My Characters:

- Aura -

7e314426-50b6-4604-b2c4-7e71859167bf.jpg

Name: Oralee Blumenthal
Nickname: Ora/ “Aura”
Species: Human-Mutant
Country of Origin: Germany
Languages: German, Polish, French, Russian and English

Birth: 1925, Germany
Appears: Late teens to early twenties (stopped aging in late teens).
Height: 5'5 (without heels)
Eye Color: Violet, and when using her powers, a darker purple
Power/ Abilities: Unknown/ Uncategorized: Aura is able to create and control some sort of force-field like energy. This energy can be seen to the human eye, as it is a light but translucent violet color. This ability allows her to levitate any object, including herself, as well as deflect and/or block any sort of attack through using the energy as a force field. When in use, people often describe it as an “aura” for it's glowing and paranormal presence.

Biography: Aura is a Holocaust survivor. She is a German-born Jew who moved in with family in Poland in attempts to escape war. Those attempts failed, and ended in a devastating village massacre. Most of her family was killed during this round-up, in which Nazi members, though Aura and her two younger siblings tried nearly escaped. About to watch her siblings be murdered before her eyes, Aura's mutant abilities became active for the first time. Although the unleashing of her 'aura' resulted in the death of all soldier except for one – Aura lost her battle and was knocked unconscious. Though, her siblings managed to flee into the woods. Despite this, Aura was not shot, and instead placed in a concentration camp for medical experimentation. There she was taken from testing by Nazi leader Johann Schmidt (Red Skull), who was infatuated by her beauty and her divine ability. He blackmailed her into becoming his servant, by manipulating her into believing that he would kill her siblings if she tried to leave him.

(If the roleplay were to take place in the present, this is what would follow - ) A couple days prior to his (questionable) death from the Tesseract, Johann shot Lilac in the head when she tried to leave - leaving her in a near-deathly coma. Throughout the 70 years between 1943 and 2013, she slipped in and out of a coma several times - leaving her with only bits and pieces of experiences throughout 7 decades of history. Her most recent awakening was in 2010.

Pairings:
Aura x Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Aura x James “Bucky” Barnes / Winter Soldier
Aura x Young Magneto
Aura x OC
Aura x Other

Roleplay Ideas:

I don't have an exact plot, but I'm thinking it will either take place during World War II, or in modern present-day New York.

A) World War II:

1) Perhaps Delilah would escape Johann's wrath, and end up either in the forest/ on Nazi territory where Captain America and troops are invading. She could save or aid Captain American in a battle, or even vice versa.

2) Another idea is that she could make a frantic escape from Johann, and would end up wandering the forests barefoot having had no food and barely any water for three days. Perhaps she would even be partially delusional upon her discovery. She could either roam into Captain America's camp/base or she could perhaps even roam right into a battle against Nazis. Captain America could save her/ protect her during a shoot-out.

- If you have any ideas - please send them my way! :)

B) Modern/Present-Day:

1) I'm thinking perhaps that when Steve Rogers awakens, he obviously has a lot of catching up to do - both technologically and culturally. So, he is assigned a tutor to guide him around New York and show him around. My character, Lilac, would also be from the World War II era, like him and would be given this assignment by S.H.I.E.L.D..

2) OR When Steve Rogers awakes in the facility, he has a bit of a panic attack and takes off running into the streets of New York - he could perhaps almost get hit by a car or something along those lines and my character, Delilah, would save him or maybe is the only one who is capable of calming him down. She would do this by relating to him about the 40s (perhaps she would recognize him as Captain America since she grew up in the same era and would know his celebrity status).

- Liz-

LizzStam2.jpg

Name: Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia
Nickname: Liz or Ana
Species: Human-Mutant
Country of Origin: Russia
Languages: Russian, German, English

Birth: 1901, Russia
Age: Suspected death - 17 years old (1918), Current age - 112 years old (2013)
Appears: Early twenties
Height: 5'8 (without heels)
Eye Color: Clear/ Ice Blue
Hair Color: Silvery-Grey – Liz was born with brown hair, but as she grew older her hair prematurely began to grey. By the time she was 17, her entire head had turned into a silky and shimmering silver.
Power/ Abilities: Originally thought to only be able to create and manipulate snow and ice, Liz is actually capable of controlling and manipulate temperature to plunge below freezing. Though, she is incapable of rising temperature (only able to decrease it). This allows her to create snow storms, blizzards, freezing winds, ice, and number of other phenomenons revolving around cold temperatures.

Biography: Liz (formely Ana or Anastasia) is one of the daughters of Nicholas II (the last Russian czar) who is suspected to have survived the massacre of the Russian royal family in 1918 (when she was 17). She escaped the attack by using her powers, which were grossly unstable at her young age. She was unable to save her family, but managed to flee far enough as to not be found. Though, as her body was not found, many believed she was still alive, and thus – many enemies searched for her.

She fled to Germany, where she met Dr. Abraham Erskine (who would later create Captain America's super soldier serum). He gave her food, shelter, and also encouraged her to use her powers in order to learn how to control them. After spending several years with him, she became fluent in German, as well as greatly improved her control over her abilities. Though, major depression from survival guilt lead her into a mental breakdown – in which she lunged the entire city into a horrific ice storm/blizzard. By the time Dr. Erskine could get to her, Liz had already hit her breaking point - unable to deal with her emotions. He found her amidst the blizzard, covered from head to toe in inches of ice. She had frozen herself in entirety; she had taken her life... Or had she?

There are a few possibilities, here. I'm thinking Dr. Erskine would have kept her frozen, in hopes that in the near-future technology could bring her back to life. She could either be defrosted/awaken in World War II or in Modern day (2013).

Pairings:
Aura x James “Bucky” Barnes / Winter Soldier
Aura x Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Aura x OC
Aura x Other

Roleplay Ideas:

I don't have an exact plot, but I'm thinking it will either take place during World War II, or in modern present-day New York.

A) World War II:

1) Dr. Erskine kept her body safe and frozen in a freezer in hopes of one day reviving Liz. He eventually makes a break-through and creates a water-based fluid enhanced with different chemicals that allowed him to defrost her slowly until she was in back in human-flesh state. Once unfrozen, he kept her in a glass tank filled with the same fluid, hooked up to a breathing apparatus. Although she moves in the tank like a baby would in a mother's womb, Liz is unconscious and unresponsive, and has yet to awaken from the self-placed coma. Despite the fact that it has been over two decades since her freeze-over, Liz is unaged, and appears the same as the day she froze.

Around the same time, Dr. Erskine successfully completes the Super Soldier Serum, and transforms a once scrawny Steve Rogers into a buff Captain America. Though, right after the success of the transformation, he is shot dead in the laboratory – his secret of a Liz (who is kept in a hidden lab in his basement) dies with him. That is, until Steve Rogers visits Dr. Erskine's home to pay respects, and discovers her body in a fluid-filled tank. Perhaps as soon as he touches the tank, Liz awakens.

2) Liz is defrosted/ awakened from her frozen state near the end of World War II or right after WWII by someone/ some organization (perhaps American). She would either cross paths with Captain American or perhaps work along side him to fight the Germans.

B) Modern/Present-Day:

1) Nearly a century later, Liz is defrosted/ awakened from her frozen state by the same Russian organization that turned James “Bucky” Barnes into the Winter Soldier/ Assassin that he is. Perhaps they would revive her in order to turn her into an Assassin as well, to assist James, or to perhaps even kill him (if, let's say, he had become a stray to the organization).

2) Nearly a century later, Liz is defrosted/ awakened from her frozen state by someone/ an organization (perhaps S.H.I.E.L.D, or even Professor Xavier/ X-Men). The Russian organization - who turned James “Bucky” Barnes into the Winter Soldier/Assassin – would send him to kill or kidnap her (she is the last Russian royal, after all, so perhaps they could have been the ones to have killed her family).

3) Nearly a century later, Liz is defrosted/ awakened from her frozen state by Professor Xavier/ the X-Men. She is spends time under Professor X's care before she is asked to stop an assassin known as the "Winter Soldier" (James "Bucky" Barnes). She agrees and hunts him down, perhaps even surprising him with a freak apocalyptic-type snow storm which would reduce visibility to practically nothing.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS - I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM! :)

RE: WWII Craving: "The Siren of the Night" - SS Rank x Singing Jew Girl

I've had a World War II based roleplay idea for a good while now.
It's my latest craving!

I'm wanting this to include a lot of plot, character build up, and psychology. I like smut as much as anybody, but straight up smut is not what I'm looking for in this particular idea.

My vision for the roleplay includes variations of abuse between the two characters. Mostly mentally, but physically can be included as well.

For my F-List, visit the link below:
http://www.f-list.net/c/littlelips

* I also only roleplay on BlueMoon.

My character:

A young, beautiful Jewish teen with an extraordinary voice.

( You may choose the image below or choose a couple/few that you like for me to choose from)

Jewish Girl 1
Jewish Girl 2
Jewish Girl 3
Jewish Girl 4
Jewish Girl 5

Your character:
(Picture of your choice!)

SS High-Ranked Officer/ Lead of the Concentration Camp who becomes infatuated with my character's beauty.​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The Siren of the Night"

A young Jewish adolescent, by the name of Delilah (called Lilah by friends and family), is spared from the killing centre and recruited for labour in a Nazi concentration camp. In the slummy barracks that she and other teens are being held in, morale is low. In order heighten the the spirits of her fellow inmates, Lilah often sings to them in the night, to help them sleep soundly. Though, her singing has gained unwanted attention from the guards – almost costing her life one night.

Despite her reputation, and now dubbed as the “Siren” by SS personnel, Lilah intends to sing again – and this time, to the all prisoners, not only the sole teen barrack. With the help of a Kapos, Lilah left the barracks in the middle of the night and managed to sneak into the SS building to access the source of the loudspeakers (which where position throughout the camps outside). Finding the microphone in an unlocked office space, Lilah sneaks into the empty room and uses the device to spread the word. Her words? A song.

{Choice of the following songs:}
When You Believe
To Believe
Music of the Night (until 3:12)
You'll Never Walk Alone

As she begins to sing, her voice is transmitted across the entire concentration camps – available for all ears. It takes only moments for SS guards to awake to the sound of opera blasting throughout the barracks. They are quick to get to the source of the problem - but as they come across the young girl singing peacefully into the mic, a high ranked SS officer (lead of the camp), holds guards back from entering the room or shooting her. Instead, having a soft spot for female-sung opera, he finds himself enthralled by her voice.

Extra details:
- He would not kill her. Instead, he would keep her as his personal maid in his housing space on the camp. There he would make her sing for him (which, for him, would act like an escape from war).
- It was not uncommon during this time for Nazi members/ SS Officers to have a Jewish female (prisoner/ inmate) companion to soothe their sexual needs and frustrations. So, if questions, he could simply state that her punishment is becoming his servant.
- He would be infatuated by her, as she (despite being Jewish) is as beautiful as her voice.
- He would struggle with his desires to take her (sexually) vs. his thoughts of her being of 'filth' (Jewish).

I do prefer if you provide an image.
If you don't have one, can't find one, or simply don't feel like searching for one - fret no more!
I have a selection of images to choose from:

SS Officer 1
SS Officer 2
SS Officer 3
SS Officer 4
SS Officer 5
SS Officer 6
SS Officer 7
SS Officer 8
SS Officer 9
SS Officer 10
SS Officer 11
SS Officer 12
SS Officer 13
SS Officer 14
SS Officer 15
SS Officer 16
SS Officer 17
SS Officer 18

* Please note, you do NOT have to pick one from here, you may find your own! :) *

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PM ME! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom