Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TeenWolfGirl (loneiysong and vmpdevil101)

Marie started following Madison but as soon as she walked into her house Marie backed away and walked back over to where her window was. It wasn't like she couldn't walk into Madison's house she could it was just not the place she wanted to go into EVER. She jumped up onto the window sell and sat down balancing on it and watching Madison as she cried. It was heart breaking to see Madison cry and Marie felt her heart break it. "Madison... I can give you the power so you won't be a sitting duck..." her voice trailed "But there are consequences to having this power." Marie looked over to where she knew her pack was "You'd be part of my pack for one, another you'd be a werewolf most likely a beta..." Marie looked back at her. "You're wounds will be heeled enough by tomorrow that they'll be just scraps on your back." she placed her hand on the window. "I'm sure you have my number but if you want to talk with me just shout." Marie whispered jumping down and running.

Madison looked at the girl on the sill. She wiped her eyes feeling like an idiot. She bit her lip and looked down. She hated to be a victim, but from what she saw of werewolves so far, she hated that too. After Marie left, Madison stood up and moved over to her bathroom and wetted a towel and just took off her clothes and laid with her stomach to the bathtub and the towel on top as she shut her eyes. Marie. Marie was the center of all her problems. Of some asshole being jealous, of this burden that was now put on her. She had to choose. Because of Marie. She shut her eyes tighter and shivered. When she was too cold, she dried off best she could and turned on the heater to her room and laid on her stomach. She looked at her phone. Why did she feel so alone? Why all of a sudden? Moving was never hard on her, she always made friends wherever she landed, she just felt lonely here.

Never in Marie's life did she ever feel horrible about some stupid human getting hurt but some how Madison getting hurt made her angry, sad, and made her loath herself. She knew she was the reason why Madison got hurt and she knew she needed to do something about it. It took Marie only a few minutes for her to get home and she needed to talk to Madison one last time before she feel asleep. She grabbed her phone and dialed her number. She let it ring a few times knowing she might not pick up.

Madison rolled over and winced adn gasped panting. She took the phone and answered. "Hello?" She then felt it was Marie. How odd was that? It was strange. She somehow knew it was her. She cleared her throat. "Marie? What is it?" She asked softly and bit her lip. She inhaled softl ad then looked down. "What's on your mind?" SHe whispered softly.

Marie took a deep breath and then sighed and looked at the phone "How'd you know it was me?" she asked shacking her head for a second wanting to get to the point "Never mind listen I know a lot has happened to you and you're probably upset and lonely but I need to know something... do you like me?" she paused at the question that kind of just forced it's way out. She knew if Madison liked her she'd fight come hell or high water for Madison to keep her safe. She also would make her clan protect her and she wouldn't have to really sacrifice herself for Madison's safety. "I mean if you don't that's ok it just changes the out come..." she took a deep breath "I like you a lot Madison." she bit down on her lower lip hard to make herself shut the hell up.

"I had a feeling." She whispered and then listened to her. She looked up and sighed. Instead of answering Marie's question, she smiled gently. She shook her head. "Marie, you don't know me. First time you talked to me it was a threat." She smiled and winced gasping as she leaned on her back. She curled up and then bit her lip knowing that Marie was trying to offer her protection, but she was not sure if she liked Marie. Madison shut her eyes and shivered wrapping herself up with a blanket and sighed.

Marie sat down on her bed as she said she had a feeling it was her. Of course she did who else would call her other then her stalker... she thought referring to herself. "How I feel for you isn't a normal love like humans have... hm." she pressed her lips together trying to think of a way to explain it. She sighed "It's weird most people would say the way I feel for you is a way my kind would feel for their mate. A strong need to be with them, to protect them, to do whatever they wished." she pinched the bridge of her nose softly "It's like love at first sight." she looked up at the wall and felt a shiver run up her back when she gasped in pain. "Don't lay on your back it'll make the healing process take longer and it might not heal right." Marie urged her. "Listen I'm sure you don't know how you feel for me and I'm sure you kind of hate me but at least let me try and protect you after all this is kind of my fault." she whispered sitting against the head of her bed.

"Marie..." She sighed adn then bit her lip and then looked up. "Protect me if you wish..." She blushed. It was the sweetest thing that anyone had ever told her. She then blushed adn shrugged. "I like sleeping on my back." She sighed and leaned up adn then bit her lip. Her boyfriend had not called her back or returned any of her calls. She looked out the window and then bit her lip. "Marie...I do not want to die." She choked back a sob. She had felt so close to death tonight. Madison felt so small and helpless.

Marie couldn't help but feel a strange pull towards Madison and she felt horrible for it. "I wouldn't not protect you Madison." Marie whispered over the phone pulling her knees up into her chest. She didn't know why she felt like she needed to protect her... maybe cause she started all Madison's problems here. "That's a good fact to know." she smiled widely when she said she liked sleeping on her back. "I know there's something else bothering you other then the problems you are having here." she whispered over the phone she could feel Madisons worry even over the phone. She knew that some if not most was over what had happened here but there was also something else she wasn't sure was bothering Madison as well. "I won't let you die Madison." Marie said looking around her room. "I can come over and I could probably try and get the marks on your back to heal faster." she shifted on her bed feeling her socks off her feet. "It would only take me a few minutes to get there." she leaned back against the head board.

"No, you rest. I need to rest too. I have my first job tomorrow." Madison said by way of dodging all her questions. She didn't want to talk to Marie about her guy problems. She looked up and shut her eyes. Curling up, she then held her phone close to her ear. She shut her eyes adn cleared her throat. "I will see you tomorrow Marie, be good." She smiled adn bit her lip.

Marie looked at her window with a grin it was true Madison would be working at the bookstore so she could keep a semi close eye on her. Marie also knew she probably didn't want to talk about what was really bothering her so she let it slip by. "Ok Madison... I will see you tomorrow." she turned onto her side slipping under her thin sheets. "I'll pick you up tomorrow I don't want you going out alone for a few days." she looked down at her fingers. "Good-night Madison."

"Thank you, make sure you are a little early. I want to get there early." She smiled and then looked up. "Goodnight Marie, thank you." She whispered softly. She bit her lip and smiled and looked at the window. "Sleep tight." She hung up and then curled up and fell asleep and sighed softly sometime during the night, she covered up her body and felt warm adn fell asleep.

Marie smiled to herself as she laid in her bed for a few minutes before finally falling asleep. She knew she wouldn't sleep for long she never really slept long since to took the title of Alpha. Marie had gotten only five hours of sleep and woke up with a jolt. Something was wrong and she felt it down in her bones. She growled as she slowly picked herself up out of her bed looking around. She had to go check on everyone and first would be Madison. She swiftly pulled her clothing on and left her mother a note and took off in the dark in her bare feet the cold iced over earth nipping at her toes as she took off in a full on dash to see what was going on.
Marie arrived at Madison's house and nothing seemed wrong here or at least nothing on the outside. She slowly walked over to Madison's side of the house and jumped up grabbing a hold of the window ceil and looked in. Madison was asleep and that made Marie feel good but it just didn't feel right here. It felt like someone was watching Madison and Marie didn't like that.

Madison was sleeping in her bed. She was not aware of what was going on. She shivered a bit and curled up tighter sensing something akin to unease for some reason. Her eyes flickered open. Standing up, Madison saw Marie on her window. Feeling the neeed to let Marie iin, she lifted the window and tehn reached out and pulled her in and then looked at her bare feet. "What are you doing?" She shivered and looked at her and shifted a bit she realized she was naked in that moment and blushed closing the window.

Marie climbed in throw the window stepping into Madison's bedroom. It was about the same size as hers maybe slightly smaller and she took a deep breath. She swore to herself she'd never step into this house again and yet here she was inside the house that gave her the creeps. "Sorry to bother you..." she said looking around the room and then at her feet. "Oh don't worry about it cold doesn't get to me." she said wiggling her toes. Marie looked at Madison and her eyes widened at her naked body. She immediately turned away "I'm sorry I shouldn't have looked." she felt dumb for saying anything but felt the need to. "Can I see your back..." she slowly turned to look at her. "I have a feeling something isn't right and I need to make sure it's not those scratches." she looked her in the eyes trying to keep herself from looking down at her body.

She looked at her covering her breasts and shook her head. "It's alright." She said and then looked down a her wiggling toes and blushed. Madison nodded and ten moved to her bed and laid so she was on her stomach and covered up her ass and held the pillow to her and looked at Marie. Madison was curious if she was feeling Marie's sensations and thoughs. She looked at the wall, that was just stupid, she mentally chided herself. She waited and wicned a bit as Marie touches the still tender flesh.

Marie sat down on the bed her fingers grazing over her soft back. The scares hadn't healed as well as she had hopped they would have. "Ok here's the problem." she said running her soft finger over the flesh on her back that hadn't been ripped open by claws. "You're wounds aren't healing which means he marked you." she sated "So you have two options." she uncrossed her one leg letting it hang over the edge of the bed. "You either can join my pack..." she stared at her for a few seconds "I'll let you choose your path of human or were." she moved slightly knowing the second choice wasn't what she liked "You can join the Alpha omega as a werewolf by force."
Marie jumped off the bed "It'll take a while for you to become fully turned maybe three days so it gives you two days to think about what you want to do. As for joining my pack it just means your loyalties are to me. It doesn't mean you have to love me, or even become a werewolf... it's kind of against our laws to turn humans but I didn't do it so I'm not going to be punished." she said the last part more to herself. She reached into her pocket. "I recommend putting some of this on a wet rag and lay it on your back it'll calm the burning sensation you'll get." she walked over to the door. "Oh and you were marked by the alpha omega which makes you a target of ever female in his pack. So if you go anywhere..." she took off a necklace and throw it onto her bed "Use the spray in it. It fucking burns like hell for us." she opened the window and looked at Madison. "I'm sorry it came to this... if in two day's I don't kill the Alpha omega you'll have to pick my pack or his." she jumped out of the window and then ran for it.

Madison felt something stir as she felt those fingers over her back. She said wincing a bit. Her hand was cold, but it felt good on her angry skin. She was going to ask what marked meant, but Marie was going on way too fast. She looked at her and raised an eyebrow shivering a bit and then chuckled and rubbed her face. Just her luck. She then looked at her and canted her head. "By force?"

She looked up and sat up. She shivered and rubbed her arms. "So either way, I am going to turn?" She looked at her and shivered pulling her blanket around herself tighter. She sighed and took the vile from her pocket. She looked at it and then swallowed and then took the necklace and then chuckled. "Or I could just call the meanest bitch I know." She sighed and then looked at her and then got up and closed the window and then prepared a rag and laid down and placed it on her back and winced gently.

Marie ran for the edge of the woods and turned to look back at Madison's house. She couldn't help but want to protect Madison. Madison was beautiful, smart... assed, seemed like some what of a decent human being. If Madison wanted to stay human she'd have to join her pack she was positive if Madison joined the Alpha Omega's she'd have to be a werewolf she wouldn't survive otherwise.
Marie took a deep breath and shifted from human to wolf in a quick fluid motion almost flying through the air. It was nice being a werewolf that you could run fast, you were a great source of heat, you healed quickly, and a few other things. Marie couldn't protect Madison 24/7 although she would like to she couldn't she had responsibilities to her people. She was running through the woods and almost looked as thought her feet never touched the ground.
"Hey beautiful." Marie heard the voice that sent terror down her spin and stopped in mid leap. "I do hope your little crush doesn't die." the voice snickered and she looked around baring her teeth snapping them. "Awe... put your claws and teeth away." she growled as a very handsome man slowly walked from the shadows. "Should I make her hurt?" he asked with a wicked grin "Make her back burn."
Marie growled shifting from wolf to human. She stood there naked as every time she did her clothing normally shredded as she shifted. "You do anything to her I'll kill you." she hissed at him making sure to stand her ground as he moved close to her. She knew he'd never touch her it was some what of a taboo thing here. "You're funny." he chuckled in amusement. "See now you can't stop me from hurting her until she's part of your pack or you kill me... And you can't kill with at your state." he eyed her "Plus that little human seems like something fun to play with." he grinned

Madison was relaxing to go back to sleep when she felt terror rip through her. She got up wincing and pulled on a robe and sat in a chair by the bedroom and frowned. She shivered looking out into the forest, knowing Marie was in danger. Finall, she got up pulling on a thick jacket and shirt and pants and boots, she walked out. Following her feelings gripping the necklace tightly in one hand. She hunched down as she saw both Marie adn a man. She waited patiently and shivered in the cold. Why did her mother want to move to a place that was so cold?

Madison watched wincing. Her back was killing her, but she had to see what was happening.

Marie glared at him with a distain "It's nice to know you think so highly of humans." she spat at him and he grinned "Oh no I hate the filthy things but you seem to like her so I took a great interest." he moved closer to Marie. "She seems very much an alpha at heart too. She'd be fun to break." he grinned wildly. "You'll never know cause if she joins my pack she'll stay human just to keep you away from her." Marie growled at him as her form seemed to shift in-between wolf and human.
It was taking everything she had in her to keep herself from wolfing out. "Her names Madison right?" he teased and Marie frowned "What a lovely name for a new pet. Madison." He slowly recited her name. Marie knew something was up and looked around the area to see why he was acting so weird and her eyes widened. Madison was out in the cold and very close to the both of them. "You spotted the little lost sheep." he smirked and she turned her head to him. "Shall I eat her in one gulp?" he lunged at her in a swift movement turning from human to a werewolf instantaneously.
He was fast and toward at almost eight feet tall as he leaped for Madison. "No!" Marie cried out in anger her form shifting to a massive werewolf that stood just under eight feet tall. It's fur a pure white it's eyes the silver blue hers normally were. She jumped on his back as he was only a few inches away from Madison. She bit into his back harshly as his arm pulled back to slash at Madison.

Madison listened, but she had heard that she was caught. She got up taking off running and yelped rolling quickly as she sensed his claw moving to her. She pulled out the spray and sprayed him directly in the eyes and took off running back home. She ran all teh way and slammed the door. When she got inside her house, she panted and shut her eyes and groaned. She sank against the wall and began to sob shutting her eyes. She curled up into a ball and trembled. She continued to cry.

Marie was on his back as he hovered over her readying himself to bite her. It was quick Marie shifted forms her sharp long teeth ripped into his flesh and he screamed out shoving her off of him and moving away from Madison. It was an all out war now Marie looked over at Madison and hissed at her to run as she charged at him another time. This was more then just a fight over territory this was a fight for power and to save Madison.

Back
Top Bottom