Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TeenWolfGirl (loneiysong and vmpdevil101)

Madison got out dying herself off. She braided her hair. Stepping into warm pajamas, she went down and ate Chinese with her mom. Her mom turned in early leaving her to the dishes. She cleaned up adn went to her room and laid in bed reading a book, but kept thinking of that wolf. That bitch from class. She sighed falling asleep.

Next morning, she rode her bike to school. She put it to the bike rack and got her things and sat away from the seat. It wasn't worth it. She wanted to ignore the bitch. She looked at her book and looked a the homework assignment. She sighed and looked up. She was wearing thick slacks and a shirt with a jacket. Her hair was curly and wild, but her blue eyes remained vigilant. She rubbed her eyes. Today her contacts were killing her.

Marie didn't come home at all that night she wasn't going to go and she greatly considered not going to school but she needed to she'd skipped school to much already. Marie stopped at her house before having to go to school and cleaned herself up ignoring all the questions and people that wished to discuss things with her. She didn't want to think about anything right now she just wanted to get the day over with.
It took Marie a few minutes to walk to school and her two fellow comrades keep their distance from Marie. She walked into her first period and completely ignored Madison's existence. She wanted nothing to do with her right now she needed to get the day over with. Both her friends walked in looking at Marie and sat on either side of her. Marie pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath she wasn't in the mood to deal with people right now but she needed to move on with the day.

Madison was thrilled that the girl left her own. She didn't want a big deal. She went through her day and frowned. No one talked to her. She was already labeled as a trouble maker. If she made trouble with Marie, it was best she was left alone. She looked at him and bit her lip. Madison got on her bike to go home. She was lonely, but not so much miserable. She rode home but drove through town looking around. She saw that the bookstore needed help and she walked forward and filled out the application. She sighed adn rode home and sat down in the living room unpacking boxes. She took off her shoes and jacket and continued to unpack.

Marie walked her way to the book store her eyes blank and her feet moving without her thinking. She walked in and her mother greeted her "Hey honey." her mother cooed and Marie looked up "Hey mom." she said with a wave "Somebody applied for you job today." she said cheerfully "Goody." Marie said waving her finger in the air "So that means I won't have to come in any more." Marie walked behind the counter. "Who's the idiot..." she said looking at the paper and huffed out. "You know her?" Marie's mother asked "Yeah." Marie answered looking at the paper.
"I want you to do the interview with her tomorrow." her mother ordered and Marie jerked her head "Hell no!" Marie snapped "Don't you talk like that to me I am your mother not one of your pack." she snapped back and Marie sighed "Seriously mom it's not a good idea we're not on good terms she doesn't like me and I don't like her." Marie sat down "After the interview you won't ever have to see her or the shop again." Marie's mom said staring her daughter down her hands on her hips. "Fine." Marie huffed standing up and grabbing the phone. "I'll call her." she dialed Madison's number and waited for her to answer. "hello is Madison there?" she waited for the reply "This is the Moonlit Bookstore we wanted to get an interview with Madison." Marie said looking blankly at the wall.

She heard the phone ring. It was a cordless and she looked around. Standing up, she moved over to where it was hidden under a stack of papers. Not looking at the caller ID, she walked to box that she was unpacking and answered it cradeling the phone between her ear and her shoulder. "Hello? Brian residence." She said and crouched down in front of her DVD player and began to attach it. She looked around and smiled.

"Yes, this is her." She smiled and then bounced up and down but stopped and then clenched the phone as she felt ice stack in her stomach. Great. She swallowed hard. "Are you that bully from school?" She said. If she was working there, she didn't want to be the underling to her. "Um, you know what?" She thought quickly. "I applied for another job, its ok, I don't really want to work at a bookstore." SHe bit her lip hating that Marie had found another way to get to her. She felt hunted.

Marie growled over the phone she didn't like this any more then she did "No I won't be working here." Marie snapped over the phone "You'll be taking my position so that's why I'm being forced to call you bitch... ouch!" she wined as he mother pinched her. "Sorry I mean Madison." she huffed taking a deep breath "I already have to much on my plate so if you want the job I need to interview you and then you'll never have to see me again except at school and by the way I'm changing my curriculum so I don't have to see you at school you pest." she glared at the wall as she talked "Ouch god damn it mom!" she snapped on the phone as her mother pinched her again and warned her to be nice. "Whatever be here in a few hours if you want the job so I can get the hell away from my mother. Ouch damn it!" Marie wined rubbing her arm "Bye." Marie said hanging the phone up. "Stop pinching me." she yelled at her moving as far from her mother as possible. "You are just like your father but more pig headed!" she snapped and Marie smiled as if it were a complement "I'm not complementing you." Her mother sighed and Marie shrugged walking over to look at the new books.

"Looks like some new material." Marie said looking over each addition with a smile then setting them in their spots.

Madison frowned every time she was insulted but smiled when she said ouch. She sighed and then frowned. "Fine." She hung up and then finished what she was working on and went back to the store. She drove her bike up and parked outside. She secured her bike to the post and walked inside and looked at Marie and then down and began to browse. She wanted Marie to come to her. She had something she needed to talk to her about. Because as much as she could ignore her at school. The thought of that wolf kept coming back. Was that the good side of Marie? The only good side.

She saw a book she had been waiting forever to come out. Moving to a soft chair she sat down and began to read it.

Marie looked at Madison as she walked into the store. She really didn't like Madison for some reason she could get under her skin and the fact she didn't back down when Marie snapped at her made her furious. "I'll be over with you in a minute Madison." Marie said as she grabbed her large furry shoes and pulled them on. "Ok..." Marie walked over to Madison slowly sitting on the seat across from her. She looked at the book she was reading and nodded "It's a good book." she said sitting back in the seat.
"Ok now to the interview." she said bluntly "Obviously you like reading..." Marie motioned to the book in her hands. "Feel free to take it home with you." she said and then took a deep breath "My mother is the owner and she is here the mornings so she'll need you after school till 8 pm Monday throw Thursday." Marie looked over at the window where someone tapped against the window. She flicked the kid off and he laughed and walked away. "Saturday and Sunday you'll be here..." she looked out the window again where the kid was "From 9 am to 2..." she stared at him "You think you can do that?" she sounded distracted by the boy

She smiled and looked at her. "Please take your time, I am comfortable." Madison said in a friendly tone and went back to her book. Looking up, she smiled at Marie and then looked at the book. "Do you follow the series?" She folded the book gently and shifted. She blushed as Marie quickly changed the subject. "Alright lets." She leaned back adn couldn't help but laugh at her comment.

"Yes, I do like to read. Two thirds of the time you have seen me, I have had a book in my hands." She then looked to the book and blushed violently. "Oh no, I couldn't possibly take it, I will buy it." She nodded. Madison took in teh time. "I can do that." She nodded and looked at the boy that she had flicked off. "Ohh, is that your boyfriend or something?" She raised an eyebrow blushing looking at her.

She looked over at Madison when she said boyfriend "Ha!" she shouted "I loath him and his people." she glared at him she made kissy faces at the glass. "He wishes..." she stood up "Ok that's it I'll kill the fucker!" she said jumping across the sofa her mother running over. "Marie Angela Garner calm your ass down!" she mother flicked her nose. "I'm sorry Madison right?" Her mother walked over to her. She looked very young maybe only fifteen years older then both of them. "I am Marie mother Mary." she smiled holding out her hand "I'm sorry my daughter has been a little rude to you." she said pinching Maries arm. "Ouch mom!" Marie rubbed her arm. The boy no longer anywhere to be seen "Listen there's a war going on in a way cause I became top bitch and other tribes don't like it so if any of those stupid dark skin dark haired annoying boys come here tell my mom please." Marie said looked at Madison "They know I like you so they will probably come after you." Marie said walking to the door "by the way you're hired." MArie said leaving quickly

Madison chuckled and crossed her legs. "Ohh Marie, stop!" She said standing up about to stop her and blushed seeing the spitting image of Marie calm her. "Yes." She smiled adn then looked at Mary. "Of course, such a pleasure." She shook her hand. "No don't worry about it, usually the pretty ones are bitches." SHe giggled a bit and winked in a teasing way. She smiled and looked at Mary. "Alright, sure, tall dark and handsome is enemy." She saluted. But all pretense of play ended when she heard that Marie liked her and raised an eyebrow canting her head. What the hell?

Marie quickly started for the door "She's good mom hire her!" she shouted as she ran out the door the boy from the window smiling widely then taking off with Marie on his tail... no pun intended. Mary watched her daughter take off and she sighed "Sorry if Marie has been a bit of a bitch to you... It's really not like her but now that she's ah... leader she's taken on a lot of responsibility so it's probably taking a toll on her. It's not a good excuse but please bare with her." Mary smiled "If you can be here after school tomorrow Marie will show you around and the ropes about everything and then she'll be out of your hair." she walked over to the check out counter and looked over at Madison and handed her some phone numbers "This is the number for the office..." she pointed to the top "That's where I usually am. Then that's Maries phone number if anyone bothers you and trust me they will call her."

She blushed and laughed a bit and looked at Mary and then shrugged. "As I said, the beautiful ones usually are." She shifted and nodded to Mary. "I know what Marie is. She showed me in her own way." She sighed and then nodded. "I will try." She smiled and then nodded once again. "I will be here, thank you." She took the paper and looked at the numbers and put them into her phone. She smiled and then nodded. "Alright. I will. Thank you." She smiled at the woman and turned and left. She stopped by the bakery to get herself a hot sandwich and headed home.

She hoped Marie was alright though. She frowned wondering why she was worrying about a bully. Things just kept getting weirder and weirder.

Mary took a deep breath wondering what her daughter had got herself into this time. "If you like you can stay as long as we're open." she smiled "I will be back by the office." she motioned to one of the small rooms behind the cashier desk. "If you need anything just shout." she said with a soft smile and walked back into the office.
At the large window stood a boy who seemed to be a few years older then Marie. He was tall about six foot five with long dark hair and eyes to match. His skin was darker then theirs and his body was muscular. He watched Madison closely taking in every little thing she did. He was handsome and yet somehow he seemed dangerous as well. The boy looked at Madison then at the door to the store for a split second then back at her with a wicked grin as he slammed his fist against the window. He laughed at the thought of something and then placed a piece of paper on the window and left.

Before she left, she saw the boy. She glared. She shifted holding her bag that held her tazer. She looked at him as he punched the . Canting her head, and grabbed the paper and went to her house. She would start work tomorrow. She got home and began to eat her sandwhich and read the note wondering what it said. That boy was wierd. But she wasn't going to call Marie yet. She leaned back and frowned as she thought deeply.

The note read "Dear Madison, Yes we know your name, where you live, where you go to school, where your mother works, who your boyfriend is... by the way you really have an odd taste in men... we know Marie also has a great liking for you, odd as it may seem after all she was suppose to be my bride and she goes off and falls in love with a stupid human and worse off a very ugly female. Yes you darling. Don't think I'll let you take Marie so be warned I'll hunt you down and kill you! The one and only Alpha Omega" and under the Alpha Omega was a large wolf print almost three times the size of a regular wolf.

She swallowed adn tears filled her eyes. She didn't even want a girlfriend. She shivered hard. She went to the bedroom and curled up on the bed. She held the letter close and frowned. She swallowed adn tears rolled down her face. She wondered what to do. She got up and began to pace wondering what the hell she was going to do. Biting her lip she canted her head and looked down and crossed her arms a bit.

Marie had been roughed up a bit by the Alpha Omega group she wasn't nearly as strong at their Alpha or at least she wasn't yet. She didn't like that he called her his when she wasn't interested in him even in the slightest. "I'm back mom." Marie said walking into the bookstore her mother poking her head out of the office "You going home honey?" Mary asked "Of course." Marie answered stretching her beaten and broken body. She knew she'd heel quickly after all it was in the nature of a werewolf to heel quickly. "Make dinner for me darling." Mary said with a sly voice and Marie sighed "Ok ma." she said waving her hand and leaving the store in a full on sprint. Marie wanted to check in on Madison before actually going home knowing she was most likely a target now and it was all Maries fault.

She sat on the bed and frowned. She had soon talked herself into reasons that everyone here was chicken shit crazy. And how she wasn't going to be killed. She was in the process of making dinner for herself and her mom. SHe sipped on warmed apple cider. She grinned and looked up. Bullshit people. She shook her head and then thought. If one came to hurt her, they would be sorry. And also have a large law suit that followed them.

Marie stopped at Madison's house seeing one of the Alpha Omega group watching at Madisons window. Marie growled from the street glaring at the one of the beta's she climbed off her motorcycle and watched the girl as she stood there with a wicked smile taunting Marie then watching Madison. "I'll fucking kill you." Marie growled moving slowly towards the girl "Bring it off baby Alpha." she hissed and took off Marie taking off after her.

She heard the growling outside adn went out and frowned seeing the two werewolves and growled. Moving towards the one that she didn't know she frowned. "Hey, get off my property or I will call the cops!" She was in only her socks in the cold. She had balls. That much was obvious. She growled adn crossed her arms looking at the girl.

Maries eyes widened at Madison as she came out of the house. There was a quick movement as something behind Madison knocked her over scratching her back leaving four large gashes in her back sending her crashing into the snow covered ground. It stood up straight onto its hind legs. I loomed over her standing about seven in a half feet tall. Its body covered in thick black fur its sharp white teeth bared at her. Marie turned in an instant and the girl scratched her back. Marie howled turning around scratching the girl across the face leaving very deep wounds. The Alpha Omega Growled loudly as he lowered himself over Madison opening his mouth reading himself to bite her. "No!" Marie screamed running at them knocking him over shifting forms to a over sized white wolf. They snapped at each other trying to show dominance until Marie was whimpering and the other one walked away almost un harmed.

Madison hit the ground with a hard thud. She was hurt, but she screamed rolling her eyes up. Howling at the top of her lungs. She felt pain in her back and was not aware of what was happening. She shut her eyes and struggled but the alpha standing over her. She struggled as it pressed her down. Shutting her eyes, she groaned adn gasped as she was stood over by Marie. She shivered as shock began to set in. Blood drooling down her back and steam raising into the cold air as she shivered panting.

Marie walked over to Madison "I'm so sorry." Marie whispered getting down next to Madison wincing in the process "I need to look at the wound..." Marie said as she reached down to pull up her shirt to look at the marks the Alpha Omega gave her. "I promise I won't look at anything else..." She slowly raised her shirt looking over the three long gashes in her back. "Shit." Marie huffed rubbing her face trying to think of a way to heal her wounds so they wouldn't hurt so much. "Ok so I know this is gross but I have to... ah..." she slapped her face "Just hold still." she leaned down licking the wounds clean her saliva running across the long gashes "These wounds are going to hurt a lot whenever he's around you after all he did just try bringing you into his pack." Marie said licking the next wound. "I'm sorry for everything I didn't know they'd just up and attack you... that was my job." she joked trying to make her feel less weird.

Madison was quiet. Tears rolled dwon her face. She shifted a bit as her shirt was pulled up. She was in the cold. She bit her lip and then blushed feeling Marie's tongue over her bleeding wounds. Biting her lips she winced. What a bunch of bullshit this all was, werewolves, moving. She sighed adn got up and winced. She just felt so exhausted. Moving into the house, she winced as she moved upstairs. She shut her door but kept it unlocked. She sat on her bed and looked out the window feeling her back still bleeding. Tears rolled down her face. Madison was so lost. She winced thinking of laying down, but decided against it. She smiled and looked at him.

Back
Top Bottom