Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
Application When You PM Me *NEW*

What are you interested in?:
Why are you interested?:
Pairing You Are Thinking?:
How Active Are You?:
How Often Do You Post?:
Extra comments or suggestions?:

Introduction

*~What You Need To Know What I want~*

I play characters around 16 and above. So, that means I would not play 50 or 30. That's a total no no.

I really don't care about the post length, but all I want from you is to be Semi-Literature

If a roleplay ever makes you bored, tell me. I don't want to see my partner lose interest. =)

Please try to be realistic. Thank you

When I'm bored, I don't mind doing One Liners. I guess it's fun. xD

I play via THREADS and plot via PM's. No PM, email or IM play and don't try to convince me.

No heavy smut or whatever.

I ONLY play Female characters!

If any female wants to roleplay with me, I would certainly not allow play as two girls kissing or have sex. Once again, I prefer to as female character.

I can play with MxF or FxF, not FxFuta. Thanks

Always make a Roleplay interesting because I'm easy to get bored.

Please try to be active. Thanks

Please don't PM and asking me to play as a Dominant character, because I would eventually ignore you. I like being submissive.

To be honest, I really don't care for Grammar or spelling so...

Sex is great, but the truth is, when it happens alot it gets boring. ;/

Please don't leave me hanging while the roleplay is in session. It's get me really mad.

**NOTE:** IF YOU DON'T POST WITHIN 48 OR MORE HOURS, I'M ASSUMING YOU LEFT OUR RP AND I WOULD PUT THE WORD 'CLOSED'. THANK YOU. I JUST HATE JUST STARTING A RP AND NO ONE (PARTNERS) DOESN'T ANSWER. IF YOU INSTANTLY LOST INTEREST, PM ME. ITS ANNOYING. THANK YOU.

OR IF I DON'T RP, MESSAGE ME. I DON'T BITE.

*~Kinds of Partners I'm Interested in~*

Is willing to Roleplay with me besides dropping out

Is totally engaged with our RP

Coming up with ideas after "finishing" the plot

Kind of descriptive

Dominant and Muscular Male Characters

Is always Active with our Rps

Give me what mama wants. =3

Kinks

*~Likes~*
Romance
Risk Of Pregnancy
Full of Dominance
Licking
Kissing
Spanking
Nipping
Touching
Sex
Rape
Kidnapping
Pregnancy
Oral
Vaginal
Gore
Action
Medieval
Young Characters
Babies
Males
Realistic Relationships
Royal
Love Scene Ending at the Plots

*~Dislikes~*
To much smut
Incest
Same old, generally plots.
Dominance (Me having to be dominant)
Just a Sex Rp
Females in Sex Scenes (Meaning FxFxF)
Rimming
To much Cum or Cumbathe
Playing as multiple characters
Unrealistic Relationships (BrotherxSister, etc)
Foot Play
Social Network R-Play
One Liners
Horror

*~F-List~*
Find out more ---->My F-List

RE: How Delightful! (Please don't post here)

Pairings

*~Pairings*~
KingxQueen
Master/Salve
VampiresxVampire
PrincessxKnight
WifexHusband
PrincexPrincess
StripperxGuy (?)
GodxGoddess
MomxBrother's Best Friend
MLFxCheerleader
Master/Friend
New Girlx The Player
The Playerx Popular Girl
Cheerleaderx Popular Boy
WerewolvesxWerewolves

Plots

Open
Title: Life Is Not a Joke
Pairing:BoyfriendxGirlfriend

Similar to plot 1, but much different. So, instead, the boyfriend is abusive and abuses his prgenant girlfriend. They do have some arguments, but he does abuse her.

Open
Title: Young Lovers
Pairing: PrincexPrincess
Setting: Medieval

A princess in one kingdom, and there's another kingdom that are fighting against each other. They all hate each other; apart from the princess and a prince in the other kingdom. They're supposed to hate each other, but secretly, they love each other and they try and see each other as much as they can. A little further into the RP, the princess accidentally becomes pregnant with the prince from the other kingdom. And what makes it worse is that her father, the King, is choosing a partner for her (the evil brother of the Prince's). She tries to keep the pregnancy a secret but it becomes harder

Title: Little Did They Had 2

PART 2: Things has gotten even "better". With the birth coming to a celebration, everyone is now welcoming the newborn baby to the new world. However, the danger around soon increase. With an extra mouth to feed and more things to think about, its more a struggle for both parents. [we can discus more about this] [CRAVING]

Title: Making Her Dreams Come True
After a huge fight with her husband, her being a married woman with a man who is unable to give her children, met a man at a bar, a bit younger, more muscular and a total bad boy. He takes her home and has his way with her.One night stand ends up in the girl getting pregnant and coming back in the picture to tell him he is going to be a father. Maybe she is wealthy he is from the other side of the tracks.

Open
Title: Dating The Bad Boy
Setting: modern

A good girl meets the bad boy, and at the end he ends her up pregnant. Or rapes. -shrugs-

Title: My Sexy French Boyfriend
Setting: Modern

I am a un-wealthy werewolf that lives down the street from your character. Your character is the wealthy werewolf and he is a proud alpha. One night there's a big party in town and eventually you guys go and meet each there. -They don't know each other- Of course, he gets drunk and falls for my character and takes upstairs. Eventually he seduces her. However, the next morning, when they wake together and realized they are naked, the French guys claims her as her mate. [we can plan more about this.]

My mate
Her background is dark and her life isn't the best. But she doesn't complain. She have somewhere to live and something to eat. The girl is sitting alone in the classroom when she suddenly feel a tickle going trough her. When she looks up does she look right on her mate.
I think this should be some werewolf, rejection mate story. How things will be later do we talk about. I have a few ideas about this.

My Gang Up Lover
He is badder. He is strong. He is sexier. He is...THE ALPHA. A couple between two werewolves brought together as one but abusive when home. The alpha is bigger than the rest and his mate the smallest - probably up to his chest. What happens when a sey alpha turns to a abusive one?,

RE: Delightful Is The Key (Threads Only)

Bump.

RE: Delightful Is The Key (Threads Only)

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom