Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: The Elder scrolls 5/2 OOC Character sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Star
Rules:

Plot: Months after the Skyrims peace treaty had been signed, and enacted Ulfric Stormcloak killed the high king of Skyrim for treason against the nords. The treaty that the Thalmor had made basically allowed many other races to visit Skyrim peacefully, and eradicated the worship of Talos. Many nords had believed Talos to have deserved the right to be considered a deity amongst all other deities which is why some nords hold this religion dear to their hearts. The worship of Talos wasn't a big deal towards the Thalmor until Ulfric Stormcloak began raving about it like a mad man. He had even begun his own type of rebellion against Thalmor rule which is called the Stormcloaks. The Thalmor use Skyrim soldiers as puppets to do their bidding, These Skyrim soldiers are called The Imperials, and they are a sworn enemy towards the Stormcloaks. The war between the Stormcloacks, and the imperials had waged on for years until it broke out into a civil war. The Stormcloaks, and the imperials fought hours on end until finally a new breed of dragons appear out of no where. This mysterious dragon had used it's mighty fire breath to kill ulfric along with the leader of the imperials at the same time. It didn't take too long for the citizens of Skyrim to flee the battlefield in hopes of survival.

I need help gathering historical facts about skyrim. If you see something that is out of place or missing please let me know so I can get to the main plot of the rp.

BTW yes I am just playing Skyrim now which gives me this type of inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom