Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a quick, rough, dirty AIM fest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reviving this thread again since it simply wouldn't do to make another thread so soon.

I want some brutal fucking role play, and the mood doesn't last forever. I'm looking for non-con, kidnapping, dubious consent, brutality, beast, tentacles, you name it; I just need the character I'm playing against to be a male (I don't really jive with futas, sorry). I don't care what your gender as a player is, quite frankly, so long as you can play the role.

I can play a screamer, or a fighter. I can play goo girls, regular girls, fighters, Skyrim Wood Elves, whatever. I can play just about anything you want, really; I'm flexible. Pitch an idea to me when you talk to me on AIM. We'll figure it out from there.

The only things I won't play: Snuff, loli/shota, incest, and things that belong in the bathroom. I'm not huge on macro play, either. I'm not a huge fan of teacher/student or teacher/intern role plays, either.

You can find me on AIM as serpent_shadow for the next four hours or so after this edit. Hope to see you there. :)

A very basic F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/coiling_shadow

----

tl;dr?

I like:
-Playing any roughly humanish female archetype (except giantesses, not in the mood tonight). I won't play furries, tonight.
-Vaginal sex
-Rough sex
-Being fucked by Beastial characters/furry characters/tentacle monsters; humans are totally awesome, too.
-Realistic physics (Ex: if you actually stab my character in the thigh, they might go into shock or die.)
-Threats of violence
-Actual violence (short of breaking bones)
-Dubious consent
-Kidnapping
-Fantasy settings
-Reality settings
-Threats of pregnancy

I do not like:
-Txt tlk
-Scat, watersports, vomit
-Being fucked by female characters/futas
-Incest
-Teacher/Student RPs
-Daddy/Little Girl play
-Loli/Shota

RE: TONIGHT ONLY! Looking for one or two AIM smutfests. (I'm lookin' for brutality)

Another search! Looking for only one or two, then I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom