Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Secret of Mortal Deaths

Nia_Rena

Meteorite
What happens when you realize that the people on the other side aren’t as evil as you were always told they were? That a friend or neighbor has been passing for mortal, but has been something more than mortal all along.

"There was one hunter in our class, that I never liked.. Always so misterious and calmly, I tought that I was safe, until that night.. I'm Lucy, The Vampire. There always were supernatural kinds like me..."

tumblr_m81h9iWHbB1r16ckvo1_500.jpg

"This is how it all began.."

Lucy walked down the street all alone typing an message on her phone. It was rainy and cold day, she had scarf around her neck, just to kept the warm she had. Her umbrella was wide open and above her head, while cold rain falls on the streets, roads, umbreallas and buildings. People was passing by her, looking like they never wanted anything in their lives, not noticing that they could be in danger. Looking so cold, following their usual pitty life. There was one boy which always was passing by Lucy.

"An dark shadow may appear in your life, following and controling you.."

Heading toward her school, rain stoped and she put her umbrella down, changing her shoes, she step onto the clean floor and head toward the classroom. Walking upstairs, being all calm and alone, she get toward her classroom and sit down on her usual desk, not noticing the girls which were sitting near window. Their heads were covered with curtain which was really strange. Giggling evil and laughing a bit they came closer to Lucy. One of them had scissors in her hand and sudden, teh hair flew in the air, as it was cutted, piece by piece. Her eyes were wide open as she start to cry, she couldn't remember their faces, cause of shock. The rest of her classmates were out of the classroom looking at the scene which just happened. Lucy run out of the classroom toward the stairs, she was terrified, scared and shocked. Her skirt flip on side in the air as she was turning on the other side, running to the top of the building.

tumblr_mln7dnoVyI1ryloxmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m22b85qC7f1r87sfdo1_400.jpg

Getting on the school roof, the rest of her classmates followed her, yelling at all corners, teh teachers were affraid of students, but Lucy never knew why. She step on the edge of the building, looking the whole way down, on the ground, she got dizzy and she almost throw up. The rest of her classmates were yelling "Jump, Jump!", she couldn't take it anymore so she jumped down the building. They all laughed, she fell down on her head as everything was covered in blood, then in one moment, she open her eyes and she started to cry blood. She was all confused and she didn't knew what happened. Standing up she start to run out of the school building toward the street, it was already mid-night, her back were covered in blood. Walking slowly down the street, she was thinking, thinking of an reveng, she wanted.

tumblr_mhth6qkkic1rmme28o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxagxokOql1r4bd88o1_400.jpg

tumblr_md6vksNY5x1roam9bo1_500.png

She noticed that guy again, but now he stopped and turned toward her, staring at her bloody clothes. He just smirked. Lucy kept walking until she came to her house, now, as she lived alone, she was going upstairs to her bedroom. She got inside and changed her clothes, she then decide to go for a walk. It was 12 am, she went out of her house and start walking on the dark alleys. Not knowing that she became monster of the night, blood cravling vampire. Her pale skin and her dried mouth was showing her thirsty...

... Suddenly, the guy from before appeared, looking straight in her eyes while standing in front of her.

//Sorry for posting so much photos, just feel free to reply. ^^//

Back
Top Bottom