Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A RP Partner to Rid Me of Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey everyone, I am extremely bored with no social life, so I need a few roleplay partners. I don't mind your real life gender, as long as you can play female with no complaints. I only play guys in a MxF relationship, so if that bothers you, leave now.

My name is Curtis, I am above the age of 18 and I am male. I have been roleplaying for around 4 years now, and preferably on email, though I can also RP on certain forums if need be.

Fandom roleplaying is my favourite genre. The preferred pairing is where I play my OC and you play a canon female. I can alter it so we are both OC or both Canon (depending on the fandom) but I will not play a canon for your OC.

These are some of the fandoms that I roleplay:

Harry Potter
Saints Row
XMen
Spiderman
Avengers
Iron Man
Fantastic Four
The Wolverine
Batman
Kickass
The Internship
The Other Guys
Dodgeball
Transformers
Austin Powers
Jackass
Grown Ups
How I Met Your Mother
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Bang Theory
Zombieland
Hunger Games
Pacific Rim
Star Wars
Mortal Kombat
Pokemon

If there are fandoms that are not listed that you like to roleplay, tell me what they are and I will consider it.

Another genre I really like is where my partner plays a real life celebrity and I play an OC. I would be willing to play a celeb x celeb relationship, but I would prefer to be OC. If you are interested, tell me. If there is only certain celebrities you want to play, tell me who they are. I would prefer if you played celebs that are well known such as Emma Stone or Katy Perry.

If neither of those interest you, then we can turn to original roleplays. I have many ideas for what we can do, just tell me what you like and I can supply some ideas. I mainly focus on Modern/Slice of Life roleplays, so I might not be good in other places such as fantasy or sci-fi (or I just might not be interested)

I have been told recently that my characters are.. well that they are shit. That was just one person though, and I have had no complaints from others that roleplay with me. If you feel that you dislike my character, tell me immediately so we can fix it. Tell me what you dislike about him, and I can try and improve.

As I said above, I roleplay over email. If you want to rp somewhere else, tell me and we can work something out.
My email is random161@hotmail.co.uk

I would love tto do the Hunger Games. Perhaps Catching Fire maybe? =3

Hola, haha. I would be intrested in a Spiderman or X-Men RP, maybe adding in Harley Quinn, as i have an idea that can put her in either Universe Pm me if you would like to hear them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom