Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nevada's Request Thread ~VA rp Anyone?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevada

Planetoid
Hello everyone. I'm brand new to BlueMoon, but not to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying in various forms for the past seven or so years, only a year or so of more adult themes. I don't have very many well thought out ideas, but I will list them as I think of them. In the mean time I have some rough ideas and pairings

Only a couple of notes:

> Please Post 1-4 paragraphs and have decent grammar.

> PMs are my preferred method, since that is always how I've rped, but I might be willing to try threads just ask. I will not rp via email/IM.

> I can only get online once a day, typically between 5pm-11pm Central Time. I can usually be online for about 2-3 hours at a time. I can still read any replies I get on my phone and typically I'll write up an answer during the night and save it to send to you when I get online next. Or If our replies are only one or two paragraphs I can reply on my phone. But if we are in a super detailed rp, needing more than what I feel I can give on my phone, I'll wait and give a quality reply on the computer.

> I love long term partners. Even if we decide to end a particular rp, I love to keep the same partners and make new stories with them. I've found that it's much more enjoyable and easy to rp with someone who knows you and your character and you know them and their character.

>With the above said, I don't mind OOC. I would love to get to know you as much as you are willing to share. I will say that I will never give out my last name, hometown or anything else that could be used to find me. Nor will I ask you for anything like that. But other than that? I love getting to know people and being friends with my partners.

> I'm still figuring out my limits but for sure No:

watersports

Scat

Vomit

Vore

Sexual torture/gore: such as body modification or transformation or removal of limbs, that sort of thing.

I'm really not a fan of incest pairings. You'd have to have a really, really good plot to get me to do one.

Anything not listed above as a "No" Is open to discussion, just ask.

A couple of Pairings/Ideas:

Prisoners[/b]]

This is just a rough plot, we'd need to fine tune some of it. But the basic idea is that both of our characters are kidnapped by someone. I haven't decided who yet, maybe just a random serial killer targeting their area, or maybe it more specific to them. We'll need to decide that. But either way, they bond over the time they are held together. When they escape or are rescued, they stay in contact, wanting to be near each other and eventually begin to fall in love. Again, it's just a rough idea so it leaves a lot of room for us to change it and edit it how we both like.

Based on the Vampire Academy book series/movie[/b]]

I have to admit the movie wasn't half bad. Of course it could've been better, but over all it was okay. And I enjoyed the books when they first came out. I love the different spin the author took on vampires. And I'll admit I did enjoy Rose and Demitri's relationship.

So if anyone wants to play in that world, with our own characters I'd totally be up for that. But I'm figuring not many here saw the movie/read the books, so I came up with my own idea that is similar to the basic idea of the books.

Vampires are the ruling race of all the supernatural creatures. (There can be as many as we want, I'm thinking at least these ones: Vampires, Shapeshifters, Witches/Warlocks, Werewolves. But if you want others too, that's totally fine.) Vampires keep order in the supernatural community, insuring no one reveals the existence of any supernatural creature. They have their own government within the human one and all supernatural creatures answer to the king or queen vampire. Of course many races have their own leader, but those leaders all come second to whichever vampire is King or Queen. (I like the idea of there being 'good' and 'bad' vampires, with the 'bad' vampires being the main enemy, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case, we can pick a certain race that is the 'villian' wanting to ellimimate all vampires.) Shapeshifters are the elite bodyguards who are trained from childhood to protect the royal lines of vampires. The main type of Shapeshifter are wolves. Of course there are other types of shapeshifters, but those rarely become bodyguards, most lacking the physical strength.

The plot will be centered at a campus/school, where Shapeshifters go through school, both the more 'traditional' schooling and the schooling focused on teaching them to be bodyguards. They are in school from five years until twenty years of age. My character is 17 almost 18 years old, wolf shapeshifter. (For whatever reason she's behind. Be it she ran away, or was out sick, or just transfered to this school. However it works out, she's significantly behind her peers in learning.). The book learning isn't too hard to get caught up on. But the head of the school assigns your character to be her instructor for all the hands on; combat, weapons, ect. (I would like an age difference here, maybe 23-25 to her 17-18?) And we just sort of take it from there and see where it goes.

- A Bondage heavy rp: I suppose this would go along with Master/slave or Dom/Sub. I hardly know anything about bondage but it does make me curious, obviously it would be helpful if you had some knowledge of this subject, and you would have to play the more dominant character as I cannot really play a more dominant character in sex scenes, outside of sex scenes my characters can and will be fairly dominant, though that isn't to say that they are a pushover in the bedroom, because they aren't. While this would likely be more smut filled, I do insist on some kind of plot.

- Maybe a forbidden love kinda thing, older guy x younger girl. Not a huge difference maybe she's 16-17 and he's 22-23. It could still be a rather sweet romantic story or a darker story line.

Pairing. My character has been in the military since she was 18. And at 24 her unit was ambushed and she was taken prisoner. 14 months later, negotiations have failed to bring her home. A special forces unit is deployed to find her and bring her home. Your character is a member of this unit, he's the one who finds her within the compound that she's in. After getting her out of there and to a military base and hospital, your character continues to check on her, while he's on base and even checks up on her when he returns home on leave, and from there a romance starts to blossom. This can go a lot of different ways so we can figure things out through PMs.

Soldier x Soldier Version 2: **Really wanting to try this one**

Same basic plot as above, except MC was already dating a special forces soldier before her capture. Now, rescued, they have to try and pick up the pieces and see if their relationship can survive after the horrors of being held hostage for almost a year and a half.

Vampire or Werewolf(Shapeshifter) / Terminally Sick Human Girl[/b]]

I read a story somewhere based on a similar plot, and I thought it might be interesting to play out. I figure it might be a rather sweet story with the usual dark/tense/dramatic moments tossed in. This story line can go a couple of different ways, so we can figure it out together what we want to happen.

Cop/Cop
Bodyguard/Client
High school sweethearts
Vampire/Vampire (Or human, or Shapeshifter) **No sparkling vamps**
Shapeshifter/Shapeshifter (Or human, or Vampire)
Master/Slave
Dom/Sub
Friends with Benefits
Military type rp, - Lots of variations we could do- I have a couple other ideas for this
Country Girl x City Boy - Either Teenagers or Adults-

**The Following plots are used with permission from Semper Fi**

Two strangers are on vacation to Vegas, both end up drunk and at the same club. Neither remember much of the night before only that they wake up in bed together, rings on their finger and a marriage certificate on the dresser. They decide to give marriage a try (For whatever reason we decide). I'd like to start the rp when they wake up together in a hotel room.

Similar to the first idea, two strangers on vacation in Vegas end up drunk and getting married, except that both are women. Whether or not it's legal in Nevada let's just pretend it is. My thoughts are that one of them is more open about the fact that she likes women, while the other one is more secretive about it, not having told her friends and family that she likes women. So again for whatever reason we decide they decide to stick with the marriage and give it shot. --I'd rather play the more open character, and for this rp, I'm thinking will be less dom/sub and more of both on equal terms.--

A man coming from a extremely wealthy family has been out of the country for a while and when he returns, he discovers that his parents have hired a new head of security for the family estate and to manage the family's bodyguards. Being a bit of a player he sets his sights on her, if only to see if he can successfully coax her into his bed. But it's easier said than done. It turns into a bit of a game between them, and without either realizing it, feelings develop. -- A lot of ways we can take this, and I'm open to pretty much anything--

I got this idea based off the new movie that came out "The Call", but I'm changing it up a bit. So my character gets kidnapped by a stalker. However he did not plan it out very well, he forgot to take her cell phone, simply threw her in the trunk of his car. She calls 911 and your character answers her call. He talks to her, calms her down, continues to talk to her as the police are trying to find her, maybe talks her through little things to fight, kicking out the tail light, things like that. But the police aren't having much luck. They figure out who the stalker is, but still can't exactly find him. Maybe your character was military or a cop or something, either way, when my character's phone dies, and the call disconnects, your character is drawn to trying to find mine. Maybe he decides to double check somewhere the police already looked and finds something, who knows. Either way, eventually he manages to find my character, and the kidnapper. Whether they kill him or call the police is up for debate. My character is obviously going to have a bit of PTSD from the situation, but your character continues to check up on her, call her, whatever, and from there a romance starts.

The pair got married, maybe out of convinince or because they think they're in love , and lived on a ranch, many Idaho/Montana/North or South Dakota. Then the apocalypse happened. No not zombies, but the governments collapsed and wars broke out. He left to help the new forming army, to fight. He left his new wife ( only married maybe 6 months tops), and didn't return for 3-4 years. When he returns, she is no longer the completely sweet and shy woman he left. She is tough, sassy, and greets him with a shotgun and a big-ass mongrel at her side. And she's alone, none of the trusted farm hands that he'd left were on the ranch anymore. And despite the letters, and the marriage, these two were still essentially strangers. -- I'm not quite sure where this story would go. Maybe it's a sweet romance, them learning each other and falling in love. It could be taken a lot of ways. -- More details can be decided through PMs

Two cops have hated each other from the first day they met, though there is an underlying level of attraction. They are often found in verbal fights when they happen to be in the same room together. But their boss has decided that they are both the best suited to go undercover together as a couple, long term. So now it's just them, going undercover as new members of a gang. But somewhere along the line, the attraction comes up. -- Whether they continue to hate each other even as they are lovers, or they end up falling in love is up for discussion. It won't exactly be sweet and fluffy, of course there can be those moments, but the plan is for it to be a little harsher and rougher.

I don't really have a plot idea set up, I've just had a bizarrecraving for a bestiality rp lately. I think it would be interesting to tie it to a Dom/Sub pairing or Master/Slave. Just about any animal is fine, except for reptiles/birds/arachnids/insects. This can either be a smut heavy rp, or have some plot to it, I don't mind either way. Any setting is fine; a regular setting, on a farm, at the zoo, pretty much anything.

Your character is on a private plane that crashes on some unknown island, he's the only one to survive. As he begins to explore the island he finds traces of another person living there, some traps, footprints, and eventually a camp. My character was in a boat crash several years ago and though presumed dead, she has been living on the island ever since.

A couple Fandoms I might be interested in rping:

The Riddick movies maybe Riddick x OC

Maybe the new tv show "Sleepy Hollow" Probably using our own characters, don't really have a plot idea in mind, but the show is interesting.

If anyone has seen Intelligence i would love to do a plot similar to that one, except with the roles reversed, a male bodyguard and a female with a chip in her head.

Certainly open to suggestions, just PM me ideas

RE: Nevada's Request Thread

Bump, I added another plot, which I would be very interested in doing.

here's a master slave prompt if you think it appeals....

Sir Vincent marched back and forth down the hallway impatiently, constantly checking his watch, filled with excitement. The physical excitement the realization of this own brilliance gave him new energy, and life, after seven long years of emotional purgatory
It was seven long years since he had been forced to marry the lovely but oh so dreadful Sybil. Sybil Whelch was the heir to the Whelch fortune, and had all the charm of a leech. It had been an arranged marriage, Sybil knew damn well he hated her and she was fine with that, she hated him, it was mutual, only a status matter, a way for keeping the wealth in the family by marrying cousins. Vincent was he cousin twice removed, but not far enough for his tastes. But the elders of the Whelch and Price families demanded they produce and heir. This would be simple if Sybil was not the type to eat her own young and Vincent had any desire to touch her.

And so Vincent’s life had been for the past seven years, a loveless passion less marriage form hell with only outings with his friends and the bottle to keep this morale up.

Then there was the night that changed everything...

A week ago a few of his friends took him out to a local bar, the billboard form across the street featured a new women’s cosmetic ad. The Model in the ad was beyond sexy, and they discussed how that seemed more and more common these days. Then Louie, who worked for the master’s guild explained that the advertising companies stopped using regular human girls as models a long time ago, now they use the sexy exotic slaves from the local slave shops to sell their merchandise. The idea being that slave girl will always be sexier than human women. 'Probably alot more tolerable than Sybil too.' Vincent thought drunkenly… then came the suggestion, Why not check out a high end slave shop and check out and see if these slaves are as sexy in person as they are in the advertisements.

Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was seven years of dry existance, or simply pent up lust. But that night everything changed.
While his friends tried to lobby for a VIP tour of the slave shop after hours, he waited in the main lobby, too drunk to care about whether or not they would make it in, then it happened!

A beautiful, young, tanned, and sexy neko female clad into only in a pair of skimpy panties passed by with a tray of drinks and offered one to him. She offered with the tray with one hand and tried her best to cover her large, plump breasts with the other. Vincent took the drink and watching awe as the neko slave started to leave. The sway of her full and curvy hips and her sexy juicy ass sealed her fate. He wanted her!

Sir Vincent was reborn! He chased the slave girl down and tossed her tray aside and forced her into a backroom, his lips on her neck, his crotch against his ass, and hands on her breasts and in her panties...

He couldn't recall how many times he had taken the helplessly sexy slave girl that night. Five times perhaps? Maybe more. So many different ways, so many different different postions, so many ways the sexy slave girl's body responded to his touch! She had awakened and passion in him he thought he had lost… and women how made him feel lust and desire.

Of course there were the cost of the drinks he had ruined, and the damage to the supply had trashed in the process , but all easily paid for.

But then the next morning he woke up happy and excited with a realization. Why couldn't he own a slave?

Then Eureka!

It hit him, a plan!

The best plan he had ever had in years!

The net week was dedicated to tracking down that shop that slave girl and acquiring everything about her, images, measurements, and legal documents or ownership.

Sybil would disapprove, she would disapprove no matter what, but he wasn’t going to let her remarks stop him this time. Even if she caught unto the greater end of his plan, he would still have have a beautiful sex slave to show for it.

He felt giddy as a school boy as he fished out of the photos that came with the paper work to the feline sex bomb he was soon to be in possession of. He couldn't wait, and soon she would bear his heir...

Whoever bought her wasted no expense in purchasing her, she was prepped by having her lush tanned skin oiled and massaged from head to toe, her hair styled sexily, and a slave amount of cat nip sprinkled onto her oiled skin. That was not counting the straps, skimpy outfits and sexy costumes and fertility drugs also are shipped with her. She was given only a simple clothes, though more than she had at the slave shop, just a skin tight tank top that nearly molded around her large double D breasts and a skimpy thong that emphasized her sexy ass. But who was her master? And why was he so desperate to buy her? Eventually the truck she was watching in came to a stop at the door of the Price Estate.

Bump, After a unexpectedly long break I'm back, looking to get some rps going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom