Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the Horde! Looking for a silly WoW rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninseineon

Super-Earth
Yep, the title says it all: I am looking for a roleplay set in the World of Warcraft with all the jokes and odd happenings that come with it. Knowledge of the game is not mandatory, but would be helpful as I'd like to see in-game items and spells used or mentioned. Goofiness can include anything and everything in game!

I don't have any real plots in mind yet, but I have a few ideas and pairings to work with. If you'd like to play Horde or Alliance, a set canon character or your own toon, that's all fine by me! I do tend to play blood elves most often, and undead a close second. For the sexual bits I prefer playing opposite blood elf, undead, human, draenei, and night elf (in that order of preference). Other races are welcome, though I may need some bribing for intimate scenes.

Please be literate or better, come to me with some ideas for the plot (even if it's just the sort of character you want to play), and be prepared for plot over smut.

At the moment I'm really wanting to play a Blood Elf death knight character of mine opposite a priest or paladin. Perhaps playing in the Argent tournament storyline? Or maybe the lull after the fall of the Lich King?

RE: Looking for a silly WoW rp

In the mood to play a Death Knight, if the story ideas didn't give it away.

RE: Looking for a silly WoW rp

Bumping for a few minor changes and some renewed interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom