Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter has come and Lady Godiva has come hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Godiva

Meteorite
Here are some ideas you may like. If not, suggest anything.

1) I do not find post length important as long as there is essence and heart in what you write.

2) I play women as my leading roles most of the time, but I have hordes of supporting characters of both genders that could be elevated to main.

3) I do not mind waiting for a post even for months at a time. You dropped it without telling me and want to get back to it? Give it a try. Life is weird and so are our moods, so if you can tell me your mood has shifted I'd be happy to chit chat until you can handle it. If I delay posts I have not ditched you; I will come back to it.

4) I love a good chit chat with no need for any personal details. If I know your RP cravings my post will be better.

5). I do not write smut, but I want at least a certain level of maturity; and yes, some of it does come with age.

Ι draw inspiration from books or movies, namely A Song of Ice and Fire or Jane Austen.

Looking for a game inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire.

Or something influenced by this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wTQ_uIWBuI
Or the Tudors.

Modern Realism. He saw his marriage crumble to nothing. Now after years, he must learn how to live alone. The woman he meets is younger, a warm bed for the night, but the next morning there is a book in her hand. She is just as much in need for a shoulder to rest. What will happen when lust will be replaced by curiosity and more?

Modern realism. They were colleagues, they were lovers. With a flick of her wrist she made them strangers. With common goals, years later, will flames wake?

Medieval Fantasy/Realism/Victorian. On her wedding day, Lady Roxanna becomes the means to seal years of bloodshed. She longs to exhibit her wit, but will she manage to survive through court intrigue? Will she become her husband's confidante and play her part as she wants?

Medieval Fantasy/Realism/Victorian What is it like to love a dying man? Anne knows it well, as well as she knows they quickening in her womb. How will they part and what changes will it bring?

Victorian/ Steampunk/Edwardian: She is an open supporter of the vote for women and he.. well he can be anything from a War Veteran to a Hemophiliac. Will the two of them face their demons or be swallowed by them? It is a match too odd..
Lastly, I want a gritty, dark, to the point story. In the center of it is a pair that cannot be together in a changing world. They can rise from the slums of New Orleans in 1930 or the emigrant trail of 1800s, or from any setting where the world is harsh and reality harsher. Realism, pain, lust, adventure, desperate attempts to change fate. Perhaps disease, like haemophilia. I want us to stay up thinking, to work through it, propose ideas, have fun!

Tell me what you think!

Please PM me or reply here for your ideas or mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom