Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venting. Read at your own risk

selfi

Super-Earth
There was a guy I use to know, that abused me. Thought it was an S/M relationship. All it was was a sadist who had more power.

He found me on myspace.
Said 'Long time, no talk, half pint"

this was my response:

" -snickers- Yeah, it's been, what? A year? You'd think you'd just give up after a while. But you're like a dog with a bone. There's just one problem, its my fucking bone. So just drop it.
I don't give a shit if you're still under the impression that we still have a thing. There was a time when I couldn't get you out of my head; I admit, but that time is long gone. It was when I left Everett for the last and final time that I got you out of my head.
Go fuck Katie, go fuck some random chick. You'll die a slow death. Stop trying to contact me and give me some bullshit story about how I wanted all that shit. You call yourself a master? -laughs coldly- You're nothing more than a punk with power. You're just a sadist with no reasoning behind it other than it gets you off.
If you'd have done your homework, you would have found that in the S/M world masters of slaves have a bond. They talk to one another and find out what their slave can and can't do. Then again, you were never much with homework. All you'd do is stare at me in History class and get a boner. Bravo. You Fail.
My parents never know what happened in Everett, I never told them. It's my fucking life. If they did find out, I would tell them that it's my mother fucking business and they didn't have to have their head up my ass. One of the reasons why I DID go to Everett, they had their heads and a leash up my ass. I had no freedom. I don't give a shit what you do with this information. Tell them, I really don't care. If you're thinking about using it as blackmail, you can just forget it, I'm done with you.
I want you to know something, John. Everything that reminded me of you I burned. As in go out to the back yard, make a pit; with fire and burn everything- with fire. Watch it go up in a blaze. Stories, things you sent me and I printed out, things I made...pictures. EVERYTHING. So do me a favor and just fuck off. "

Then to one of his friends I wrote:

"You know...John found me again. He might be contacting you and bitching. I really don't give a shit. I told him exactly where he could shove it. I'm fucking sick and tired of every time that I get a myspace account, he finds me and bugs the shit out of me....and I've been wondering why I've been having nightmares. Fucking pig. He's got Katie and a baby he should leave me the ever loving fuck alone."

If someone remains out of touch for a year and then doesn't talk to you until they email you, doesnt that tell you something? Especially if they're one who abused you? I mean for fucks sake! hes got a fucking kid!!! and a slut girlfriend... but i mean he still cant let the past lie there- in the past he has to go and fucking find me. -laughs- he fails in all aspects of his life.....

I want to thank Blue Moon for letting me post this on their site and any random user who clicks on this, I apologize. I'm normally have a sweet disposition. -bows-

Back
Top Bottom