Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Term - MxF, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
First let me say I just hate randomly type about shit lol. Its not my cup of tea.

I'm Misa and I'm in my 20s.
I have been RPing for over 17 years, I started at a young age.
I enjoy long term RPs and building on the plots.
I also enjoy expand my Rps, and will end up doing two or three with one partner.
I can play either Dominant or Submissive roles.
While I enjoy plot based RPs, I will also do smut if it has a good pairing for me.
I will only RP male on female pairings.

As of right now I'm trying only RP over thread, I tend to 'lose' or 'misplace' my PMs. I will not RP over IM, or email please don't ask me or think if you IM me I will end up doing it. I wont... and all it will lead to is me just not replying.
If you send me a PM (or even a reply to a RP) and don't get a reply with in a week please resend it.

PAIRINGS LIST
Please note I'm not limited to them, so feel free to ask.

Brother x Sister (OR STEP)
Father x Daughter (OR STEP)
Friend's Dad x Friend
Pirate x Royal
Guard x Royal
Dog x Human - smut
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Best Friends
Band Member x Fan

Werewolf x Human
Game Of Thrones
Inuyasha
Best friends
Boyfriend x Girlfriend

If a pair isn't listed it more then likely because I haven't thought of it. So feel free to sent it to me.

RE: RP over Thread or PM (M/F or F/F)

* - This is my craving at the moment

*Let's Share
Male & Male x Female- 50% smut
A pair of friends move into together, they are unlikely pair. One is a geek/nerd to the fullest while the other is a Jock. The jock has a loving girlfriend who moves in with the pair.
Age between 19 and 25.
This can one of two ways. The girlfriend takes it on herself and starts messing around with the geek/nerd. Or the boyfriend ask her so his friend can get laid.

Feel My Love
Brother x Sister - Twins
Poor siblings who's parents are almost never around, for one way or another. They have only ever had each other and are closer then most siblings. Their family is so poor that the pair even share a bedroom. It seems almost right that their relationship would turn into a sexual one.

Welcome To The Family
Step-Brother x Step-Sister
With their parents newly married the pair find themselves on a family trip.
On this family trip to Hawaii the pair find that they must share a room. It doesn't take long for the sexual tension to build and break.

All Alone
Brother x Sister
Coming from a rich family this brother and sister pair have always felt better then anyone else. Having spent their whole life together, never letting anyone else in. They have had no shame about showing their love for each other. Even if their love in no longer that of a brother and sister.

*New Daddy
Step Father x Step Daughter
The man married the girls mother when she was a teen, she never really saw him as a father. When her mother dies, she takes off the house hold stuff a wife would do. Wanting to make up to her for everything, He takes her on a trip. They share a Suit, and he tries not to see her a woman. She was never truly a daughter to him, but he knows people would still think its wrong.

Yes Daddy
Father x Daughter
The mother is never around and the father has been lonely. The girl can't help but feel attracted to him. She starts out by flirting and wearing little to no clothing around him until they give. Only now they have to hide it.

My Mate
Werewolf x Human
A young girl around ten gets lost while wondering in the woods around her new home. While she is lost she comes across a wolf pup (A werewolf the same age or little older then she is). The pup takes a fast likely to her, after seeing her start to cry comes out to stay with her until she is found. Once found she find her self coming out into the woods everyday to see the pup, this would go on for years. The 'pup' would see her every day at school, but doesn't know how to approach her. It would be almost like a mate setting.

*Yes Sir
Friend's Dad x Friend
The father is divorce from his wife. He sees his daughter on the weekends. When she comes over so does her friend (My role). The girl has always had a thing for her friends father now that she will soon be turning 18 she goes for it. One Sunday when the daughter is picked up the friend stays longer, claiming her parents will be over in a few hours to get her.

Stolen Heart
Outlaw x Good Girl
The pair grew up as friends. Her family rich, his not. While she is sent off to school he becomes an outlaw, one of the most wanted outlaws around. When she returned home they run into each other.

*My Only Love
Pirate x Royal Girl
Young girl and boy grew up together since the time they were born. The girl is daughter to a lord, and sadly her mother died. A Kitchen Maid had a son who was only a year or two older then the girl. She the kitchen maid became a mother to the girl, as her father wouldn't marry. It came clear as the pair grew up that they were close, almost to close. By the time the girl was ten it was clear their feelings were other then brother and sister as the lord had hoped. Not wanting his daughter to lose her 'worth' he ships the boy off. The boy spends the next 8 years becoming a pirate, determine to get the girl back. The girl has always remembered her first love. One day the boy shows back up at the manor, to get the girl.

The Raid
Pirate x Royal Girl
While Raiding a royal family A pirate take the young daughter to ensure safe pass. Though once out to sea he has to do something with the girl. This can go a few ways.

*Haunt Me
Ghost x Girl - Smut Based
This is kinda based off a Hentai. It is about a girl who can see ghost, or well a ghost. This is a ghost she has seen her whole life, someone she has gotten to know. No one believes her. The ghost has always felt like he needed to be with her, and when she got to be a teenager she started to feel the same. They start a sort of relationship.

Pearl Harbor
This one is a AU for what happened in pearl harbor, Its kinda mixed with Red Dawn. A girl and boy about the age of 16 have been friends for as long as they remember, they both have crushes on each other. However she comes from a rich family and his family is in the navy. They live on Oahu, Hawaii. On on Sunday, December 7, 1941 the boy and some friends are playign baseball. The girl is there watching, like some of the girls. When the Japaneses bomb pearl harbor they can see if from where they are. But they don't fly away the land and try and take control of the island. The boy wanting to save the girl does what he has too.

Don't Take Me
Knight x Princess
A knight is sent by his king to kidnap the princess of another kingdom. Once he has the girl he sets out on the long way home. On the way back to his king the pair will find out a lot about each other and of love.

Meet Me In My dreams
A boy and Girl meet in their dreams. While they live in the same town, they come from two different worlds. One is rich the other is poor. Something though is pulling them together, and while they learn a lot about each other in their dreams, they need to find each other in the real world.

*Don't Forget Me
Almost like a hungry games setting. A group of people are put into a arena to fight to the death.
The male and female had been in love. The male is taken away and has his memory taken away. While in the arena they run into each other. While he doesn't remember her, he can still feel the pull toward her. He had the feeling to protect her, and spends the game trying to remember her.

RE: RP over Thread or PM (M/F or F/F)

The brother x sister sounds like a fun one I just had one question, what kind of nerd is the brother a comic, game, book, or school nerd? The reason I ask is because that is a pivotal point on how a guy acts.

RE: Looking For Long Term (REDONE)

I am in the mood right now to do a SMUT Father/Daughter RP.
This would pick up after they have already been having sex. The mother is goen and its just them. they would live somewhere private, and spend alot of their time fucking. lol

How hard is it to find someone to do two males to a female. It can be mixed with incest or anything else for that matter. Everyone who agrees to it never does it T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom